RV & Trucking Team
September 10, 2019
BOSS Audio BVCP9685A Apple Car Play Android Auto Car Multimedia Player – Double Din Car Stereo, 6. 75” LCD Touchscreen Monitor, Bluetooth, MP3 Player, USB Port, A/V Input, AM/FM Car Radio
- APPLE CARPLAY: Access icons on your iPhone by activating Siri voice controls, touchscreen or the knobs on your BVCP9685A. Available features include Phone, Music, Maps, Text messages, Radio, Podcasts, Audiobooks. Make your drive more interesting
- MESSAGES: With Siri on your side, you can ask her to read you your messages, reply as well as send them. Siri lets you concentrate on what matters most. Driving.
- BACK UP SAFELY: The BVCP9685A takes safety to another level by lowering the volume every time you put your car in reverse to see the rear surroundings on your screen
- MAPS: Need gas? Hungry? Search along your route by asking Siri, and Car Play will direct you every step of the way and tell you the speed limit too. Third-party navigation apps like Google Maps, Waze and Baidu are also available
- BLUETOOTH: Make calls hands-free with the help of Siri. Play music apps like Spotify or Pandora as well as iTunes and Apple Music Subscription. Siri will be your DJ
- ANDROID AUTO: Just say “Ok Google” to talk to the Google Assistant for help throughout your day. Get real-time alerts on Google Maps and Waze. Make calls, check your messages, reply back, use music apps, all while keeping your hands on the steering wheel
- APPS: Rearrange how you want your apps to appear in Car Play through the settings on your iPhone. Supported apps include WhatsApp, Radio Disney, iHeart Radio, Podcasts, Google Play Music, CBS Radio and more.
- INPUTS: USB / AUX input. Connect a rearview camera (sold separately) and backup safely. The steering wheel interface allows you to use the existing functions on your steering wheel (interface module sold separately. We recommend the Metra ASWC-1
Click Here For More Pictures And Product Details
“As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post”