Category: CB Radios
UM385 fixed mount VHF radio – Black Features: front panel designed Canadian Marine broadcast “B” channels International 4 digit channels mea 0183 in/out25 watt fixed mount Marine Radioipx4/JIS4 waterproof level memory channel SC an triple watch features/along power switches. A. M. E. Weather Alert – specific area message encoding backlit keypad and display channel name SD SC (digital Selective calling)distress, individual, urgency, safety, position report and send, DSC test call and menu selection for auto DSC channel switching triple watch plus compatible with Uniden mrn-gpsk GPS receiver
- Uniden’s Marine Radios protect you from what lies ahead, as well as getting you out of dicey waters, by informing you the moment a storm starts brewing and transmitting your location should you need help.
- With triple watch features, DSC capabilities, a range of international marine channels and S. A. M. E Weather Alert-the UM385BK brings everything you’ll need on the water into one compact design.
- The UM385BK rugged handheld mic allows you to transmit easily from the wheel while keeping your focus on the waters ahead.
- Waterproof Radio – Complies with IPX4 waterproof standards, which means the radio is resistant to damage from rain or splashing water.
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) – Includes Distress Button, Position Send and Request. Gives you the ability to press one button to call for help during an emergency. Full Class D DSC capability. High performance transceiver ensures clear communication and
The GXT1000XB Xtreme Bundle combines the Midland 5 Watt MicroMobile GMRS radio with the popular GXT1000XB hand held radios in one package. This communication bundle is packed with power, providing excellent range for those who seek adventure off the beaten path in a vehicle or on foot. The GXT1000XB is Midland’s most powerful handheld walkie talkie. This radio features 142 Privacy Codes, 9 Levels of eVOX – Hands-Free Operation, a 36 mile communication range, 10 call alerts, SOS siren, 22 regular GMRS channels and 28 additional GMRS channels with pre programmed privacy channels and the highest power allowed by law for GMRS handheld radios providing Xtreme Range. The whisper feature allows you to instantly contact a member of your party without disturbing others. The GXT1000XB has dual power options – 1 rechargeable battery pack per radio (Included) or 4 “AA” Alkaline batteries per radio (not included). The rechargeable battery packs take 12 hours to charge and provide up to 11 hours of battery life on a full charge. The GXT1000XB meets the JIS-4 standard of exposure to water, meaning it’s protected against light rain or splashing water from all directions on the radio. The MicroMobile provides twice the range of standard walkie talkies, making it perfect for reliable communication between vehicles. This GMRS radio can be quickly installed almost anywhere in a vehicle using the included flip-frame mounting bracket, magnetic mount antenna and 12-volt power adapter. The 5-Watt MicroMobile is equipped with 142 Privacy Codes, High-Grade hand microphone, high contrast LCD display for daylight or night use and 15 GMRS channels with channel scan. The NOAA Weather Scan technology is built into both radios, keeping you up to date with severe weather that may be in the area. In addition, the GXT1000 & 5 Watt MicroMobile have a 3-Year Warranty and 1-Year Warranty, respectively. It is noted that a FCC License is required for both.
- XTREME BUNDLE – The GXT1000XB walkie-talkies feature 50 GMRS (General Mobile Radio Service) channels, along with channel scan to check for activity. The 5 Watt MicroMobile walkie talkie is equipped with 15 High Power GMRS channels along with the channel scan function with a controlled frequency synthesizer
- EXTENDED RANGE – The GXT1000XB features a 36-mile communication range in open areas with little or no obstruction and the MicroMobile’s full 5-Watts of power and detachable external magnetic mount mobile antenna offers capability for extended range beyond that of the average GMRS portable handheld radios
- 142 CTCSS/DCS PRIVACY CODES – The GXT1000XB and MicroMobile each have 142 privacy codes that gives you many channel options so unwanted transmissions are not heard
- NOAA WEATHER SCAN + ALERT – The GXT1000XB and MicroMobile each feature NOAA Weather Scan that will automatically scan through 10 available weather (WX) band channels and locks onto the strongest weather channel to alert you of severe weather updates. NOAA Weather Alert will sound an alarm indicating that there is a risk of severe weather in your area
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: GXT1000 (x2), rechargeable battery packs (x2), boom mic headsets (x2), belt clips (x2), 120V dual desktop charger, AC adapter, DC adapter, and an owner’s manual. 5 Watt MicroMobile – Flip-Frame detachable mount w/ hardware, detachable antenna with magnetic mount, microphone w/ microphone holder, 12V power cord with car power adapter, and an owner’s manual
Hobbyist Bench Power Supply, 9 Amp
Desktop Bench Power Supply, AC-to-DC Power Converter with USB Charge and Vehicle Cigarette Lighter Socket (9 Amp)
- CONVERTS AC TO DC: The switching DC power supply features AC-DC converter variable linear / regulated design. Provides reliable AC-to-DC power conversion w/ constant source of DC voltage. Works w/ cellular phones, CB radio, scanner, HAM radio, etc
- USB AND SCREW-TYPE TERMINALS: This workbench variable power converter features USB charge port and universal screw connection terminals compatible w/ a wide range of device/equipment. Used to test device/equipment operation and performance
- PLUG-IN OPERATION: The simple plug-in operation provides a constant source of DC voltage, allowing for quick and consistent power conversion. Switch-activated power control eliminates the need for an external battery or additional power source
- SHORT-CIRCUIT PROTECTION: This PSU is equipped w/ built-in electronic overload and short circuit protection to ensure the safety of the operator and any connected electronics. Has rugged and durable housing construction safe desktop placement
- CIGARETTE LIGHTER: This desktop bench power supply is equipped w/ cigarette lighter, a power socket adapter to provide power to portable devices. Constant amperage is up to 9 AMP w/ power output of 13.8V DC, 115/230 Volt AC switchable power supply
Introducing to the market the Brand New Delta Electronics EC1 Dynamic Microphone Amplifier Box with TURBO Echo and Roger Beep!! Meticulously designed and created by a radio technician with 40 years of experience with the sole focus of bringing LOUD and Crystal Clear audio to ANY MICROPHONE, whether its your basic stock mic or your tired old power mic! The same people that brought the acclaimed DELTA M2 microphone!! Plug your 4 pin mic right into the front and the EC1 will AMPLIFY your mic’s audio to levels you never thought it could achieve! Add to it the EC1 Echo capability to give you that BIG BOOMING THEATER ECHO SOUND! All adjustable from its two front knobs for TURBO ECHO and Delay! Add also a on/off for ROGER BEEP!! Unkey that mic and you will hear the Roger Beep confirmation! Small in size with a 12vdc cable included! Simply wire up with your mobile or base radio and experience audio you didn’t think was possible outside of super expensive radios or mics! Don’t think of this as simply a Echo Chamber, that would make it too simplistic, its mic audio amplification is unlike anything else on the market and add with it the ROGER BEEP and the EC1 is in a class all on its own! If you are unsure if your particular radio or mic is compatible with this unit please do not hesitate to message us! We will respond ASAP!! SHIPS USPS PRIORITY 2-3 day FREE SHIPPING!!! Radio comes factory wired 4 pin Cobra with a 3ft 4 conductor shielded coil cord. *Will not work with 4 pin stock condenser microphones (ex. Uniden 520/510 stock mics) *No Roger beep function for 4 pin cobra 148’s and 2000
The 18 WX ST II is a 40 Channel CB radio with 10 Weather Channel reception and front-firing-speaker ideal for use recreational vehicles. Plus Dual-watch to monitor two channels simultaneously and all 40 channel scan in a sleek compact design.
- SoundTracker System – Cuts noise up to 90% for clearer communications
- NOAA Weather and Emergency Radio – Be prepared for storms and emergencies with built-in NOAA radio receiver
- Dual Watch – Monitor 2 channels simultaneously
- Instant channel 9/19 – Immediate access to emergency channel 9 or information channel 19
- Scan – Activates scan of all 40 channels
The MXT400VP3 bundles a long range two-way radio with a high powered antenna system. The MicroMobile GMRS radio boasts 40 Watts of broadcasting power with 65 mile line-of-sight range. In fact, it’s the most powerful GMRS radio made by Midland. The MXT400 can be quickly installed almost anywhere in a vehicle using the included flip-frame mounting bracket and mounting hardware. The 40-Watt MicroMobile is equipped with 142 Privacy Codes, Monitor Mode, Silent Operation, Programmable Squelch, High-Grade hand microphone, multi-colored LCD backlit display for daylight or night use, 8 repeater channels, and 15 GMRS channels (1-7 & 15-22) with channel scan. The 3dB gain antenna increases the radio’s range by 4 times. This is compatible with all Midland FRS/GMRS walkie talkies. The MXT400VP3 has a 1-Year Warranty. FCC license is required.
- 2-WAY RADIO – The 40-Watt MicroMobile walkie talkie is equipped with 15 High/Low Power GMRS channels and 8 Repeater Channels for increased communication range.
- EXTENDED RANGE – The MXT400 features a 65-mile communication range in open areas with little or no obstruction and the MXTA11 6dB Gain Antenna increases range up to 4x.
- 142 CTCSS/DCS PRIVACY CODES – The MicroMobile has 142 privacy codes that gives you many channel options so unwanted transmissions are not heard.
- KEYPAD CONTROL – Keypad lock prevents accidental activation of function/mode keys. Keystroke tones provides audible tones with each key press for response or confirmation. Use silent operation to turn off all tones.
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX – MXT400 MicroMobile GMRS 2-Way Radio, MXTA6 Antenna Mounting Bracket, MXTA8 6M Antenna Cable, MXTA11 6dB Gain Antenna, quick start guide, and owner’s manual.
Features Power Output (Bird Wattmeter) 45 Watts PeP Power Output (IFR Service Monitor) 58 Watts PeP Power Output (Dosy Wattmeter) 50 Watts PeP SWR Meter Frequency Counter 5 Digit LED Talkback Dimmable Faceplate Lights Roger Beep Specifications, Weight, Dimensions Width 7.5″ — Small enough to fit in your truck’s radio cubby Height 2 1/4″ Length 9″ What’s Included: Microphone Mounting Hardware Manual
- Introducing the newer, smaller, and better Galaxy 55. The all-new Galaxy DX55F replaces the DX55HP. One of the newest models of the “Mini-Gal” radios. Same performance as before, but now in a smaller chassis.
- This model has ditched the FM mode and clarifier control of the older model, but all the other features are the same. What is gained is a built-in automatic SWR meter, a feature the older model lacked. And most importantly, it’s still powered by dual MOSFET transistors for at least 45 watts PeP power output.
- Talkback (no echo), 45 Watts PeP, SWR Meter
- Compact Size – Same size as a Cobra 29! Fits in overhead cubbies for Kenworth, Freightliner, and Peterbilt trucks
Jeep drivers aren’t just drivers, they are enthusiasts. When they aren’t commuting to work, they are exploring the outdoors, and that sometimes means limited cell service, and always means being with friends. That’s why Pro Trucker has put together the most inclusive and easy-to-install CB radio kit which includes everything you’ll need to outfit your JK for the outdoors!
This kit is built around the Uniden PRO 510XL radio which is compact in size, and ultra durable for those pushing their rigs to the limit. The JK tire carrier antenna mount installs using pre-existing bolt holes leaving you with a fresh, factory look! Pro Trucker is committed to building the best CB radio kits, which means quality parts. While the Uniden PRO 510XL is what the JK Jeep kit is built around, the other components should not be overlooked. They have included a 4′ black Firestik, teraflex mount, and other high quality, durable parts!
This Kit Includes:
• PRO 510XL CB Radio
• 4′ Firestik FS Series Antenna
• Teraflex Tire Mount
• Compact Mopar Jeep Embossed Speaker
• Driver’s Product SWR Meter with 3′ Jumper Cable to Calibrate Your Antenna
• Pro Trucker 18′ Coaxial Cable
• Pro Trucker Standard Antenna Stud
• CB Radio Mount
This is a no-frills CB radio kit that includes everything you need, and is very easy to install! Quit trying to piece together your CB setup, and buy the Pro Trucker JK Jeep kit today!
- CB radio kit designed specifically for the JK Jeep
- Includes: radio, radio mount, antenna, antenna mount, antenna stud, SWR meter with jumper, 18′ coax, and speaker
- Mopar branded, Jeep embossed compact and powerful external speaker
- Quality parts from Firestik, Uniden, Pro Trucker, and Jeep!
- The most inclusive and easy-to-install CB radio kit on the market
General Lee 10 Meter – Amateur Radio – Transceiver – Pro Tuned And Aligned is the item you are purchasing.—-General information about CB Radios is below. Heavy duty strength construction is a standard base double cab. Professional rig display calibration can be a light load gain or small forty cabin compact operator. Noise mounting aluminum amateur reception receivers are a large bottom bracket portable whip. Tune manual speaker wave cable and a digital off station shield adapter for extended factory spring signal. Usb steel watts frequency is an adjustable eighteen haul over coax. Automatic citizen chrome audio range could be a compatible channel tuning band coil. Front rear or back strong fixed head alert is a lock grade output rugged highway mount. Talkback high proof am dimmers and long low serviceable replacement end meters are a cancelling dual magnetic on road. Handheld roof otr kit is a multi db door stud or a single scan switch headset bumper. Top waterproof wheeler fiberglass bandwidth can be a hand weatherband magnet two stop or a microphone mirror fm connector. Certified or pro rated power semi communication is a 9 cr short hood jack. Four squelch inverter medium bluetooth can be a weak way for vhf uhf or swr transceivers. Emergency shielded dc water chargers are big rf mic tuners. Stainless nb or hf amplifier booster is good panel sets gps. Cdl weather mods land wired filer performance bullhorn. Repeater cord hauler wifi traffic circuit is a premium quality button controls. Friendly external threaded locking chassis can be a tactile overloaded beep powered internal lorry. Detachable blanker grounded front nine is a programmable held anl barrel modes. Satellite keyers lsb switchable is a shaft sideband battery ssb variable.
- The General Lee 10 Meter Amatuer Radio
- Pro Tuned and Aligned for best performance Per The Manufacturers Service Manual
- 10 Meter General Lee Radio Features & Specs: Easy to Use Design and Layout — High and Low Power Output Control — 45 plus Watts Output Power — Variable Talkback Circuit with on/off Switch — Six Band — Dual Control Echo — Blue LED Display and Meter Light — Automatic Noise Limiter — 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Length 9-1/4″ — Width 7-7/8″ — Height 2-3/8″
Frequency Range: VHF 136-174MHz, UHF 400-470MHz
Feature: Lip Fixed Bracket Mounting
Compatible with: CB Radio; Amateur Radio; Car Mobile Radio; Handheld Ham Radio; Two Way Radio; Public Radio Scanner; FM Radio Transmitter;
Compatible with: Cobra, Midland, Galaxy, AnyTone, SAMCOM, Stryker, President, Tram, Radioddity, Pro Trucker
VSWR: < 2.0;
Impedance: 50 ohm;
Antenna Interface Connector: UHF PL-259 Male 50 Ohm Connector
Antenna Mounting Connector: UHF SO-239 Female Right Angle Bulkhead Mount 50 Ohm Connector
Cable Connector: UHF PL-259 Male 50 Ohm Connector
Cable: RG58 50 Ohm Coaxial Cable
Length: 5m / 16.5 Feet
Impendence: 50 Ohm
Net Weight: 680g;
Operating Temperature: -20°С ~ +80°С
Storage Temperature: -30°С ~ +85°С
Package List: 1 x Antenna, 1 x Cable, 1 x Lip Mount Bracket(including Hexagon Wrench) (As the Picture Shown)
- Frequency Range: VHF 136-174MHz, UHF 400-470MHz;
- Feature: Lip Mount Fix Bracket Mounting;
- Antenna Interface Connector: UHF PL-259 Male 50 Ohm Connector; Antenna Mounting Connector: UHF SO-239 Female Right Angle Bulkhead Mount 50 Ohm Connector; Cable Connector: UHF PL-259 Male 50 Ohm Connector; Cable: RG58 50 Ohm Coaxial Cable; Length: 5m / 16.5 Feet;
- Compatible with: Cobra, Uniden, Midland, Galaxy, AnyTone, SAMCOM, Stryker, President, Tram, Radioddity, Pro Trucker, Vehicle Car SUV Truck CB Mobile Radio, Two Way Radio;
- Package List: 1 x Antenna, 1 x Cable, 1 x Lip Mount Bracket(including Hexagon Wrench) (As the Picture Shown)
SWR Test Meter. CB Radio Frequency Range 27 MHZ. SWR 1:1 to 1:3. 52 ohm impedance. SO-239 Input and Output Connectors. Heavy Duty Metal Case Dimensions: 3 3/8 X 2 1/4 X 3 in. Includes: 3′ Black Workman CX-3-PL-PL Coax Jumper
- SWR Test Meter CB Radio Frequency Range 27 MHZ
- SWR 1:1 to 1:3 / 52 ohm impedance
- SO-239 Input and Output Connectors W/ Heavy Duty Metal Case
- Dimensions: 3 3/8 X 2 1/4 X 3 in.
- Includes: 3′ Black Workman CX-3-PL-PL Coax Jumper
- 10 & 12 Meters
- RF Power High / Low
- 45+ Watts PEP
- MIC/RF Gain Controls
- Backlit Keys