Category: RV Portable Satellite
Due to the dramatic increase in competition over the last few years, it has become more and more important for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to run an efficient business and offer an adequate Quality of Service. The Competitive Internet Service Provider is a comprehensive guide for those seeking to do just that.
Oliver Heckmann approaches the issue from a system point of view, looking not only at running a network, but also at connecting the network with peering and transit partners or planning the expansion of the network.
The Competitive Internet Service Provider:
- Offers an advanced reference on the topic, drawing on state-of-the art research in network technology.
- Clearly defines the criteria enabling ISPs to operate with the greatest efficiency and deliver adequate Quality of Service.
- Discusses the implications of the future multiservice Internet and multimedia applications such as Voice over IP, peer-to-peer, or network games.
- Delivers a comparative evaluation of different feasible Quality of Service approaches.
- Explores scientific methods such as queuing theory, network calculus, and optimization theory.
- Illustrates concepts throughout with mathematical models and simulations.
This invaluable reference will provide academic and industrial researchers in the field of network and communications technology, graduate students on telecommunications courses, as well as ISP managers, engineers and technicians, equipment manufacturers and consultants, with an understanding of the concepts and issues involved in running a successful ISP.
The AIM is a DIRECTV specific satellite installation meter that tunes to any DIRECTV transponder including national and local spot beams. It powers all LNB’s including SL3 SWM and SL5 SWM. DIRECTV approved. Features:
- Practically brand-new up-to-date software
DISH Tailgater Pro Premium Portable Satellite TV Antenna for use with DISH DISH Tailgater Pro Premium Portable Satellite TV Antenna for use with DISH HDTV Satellite Antenna – Portable, Affordable, and Easy to Use The DISH Tailgater Pro premium antenna is ideal for any mobile use including RVers, sporting and outdoor enthusiasts, tailgaters, long haul truckers or anyone with an active mobile lifestyle. The Tailgater Pro allows you to take your DISH satellite TV service anywhere in the continental U.S. You can use this product as a portable antenna or have it permanently mounted to the roof of your RV, trailer or truck. The Tailgater Pro works only when stationary. You’ll never have to miss the big game, breaking news reports, or your favorite show while out and about. Like all of KING’s mobile satellite TV antennas, the DISH Tailgater Pro is great for camping, RVing, hunting, fishing, or at your backyard barbecue. KING DT Series Satellite Antennas offer nationwide coverage, western and eastern satellites (Upper northeast coverage requires use of the Wally receiver). Plus, they offer faster start up and scan time over the previous VQ Series.
- NEW! Industrial redesign and ultramodern, clear cover offer sleek look and leading signal strength
- Includes 100% nationwide coverage (western and eastern satellites)
- Portable or roof-mountable – mounting feet included
- DISH Pay-As-You-Go Rate Plan
- Simple set-up – automatic satellite acquisition and switching
The 4K Joey is a next-generation receiver that displays the most crystal-clear picture for compatible 4K televisions. Featuring native Bluetooth support, this receiver offers one high-end whole-home experience. Capable of connecting with televisions throughout your entire home, the 4K Joey and the HOPPER 3 give you more entertainment options than ever before. With the right 4K receiver like the 4K Joey, you’re set for the best picture quality possible on your television.
- For use with the Hopper with sling 3 (Third Generation) ONLY
- Uses MoCA 2.0 and 1.1 technology to connect to the Home Video Network for satellite programming and DVR services via a HOPPER 3 or Hopper with Sling
- Mounts on a wall or flat surface for spacesaving convenience. Designed to fit behind wall-mounted 4K TVs, even in some of the most challenging scenarios
- First Joey with native Bluetooth support. Ultra-slim design
- State-of-the-art image decoding. H.265/HEVC enhanced compression decoding to support 4Kp60 10-bit video format (excluding graphics), in addition to MPEG-4 and MPEG-2
Use all three of these components above together to boost and share a Wi-Fi signal. Simply connect your computer to the R36A via ethernet cable for a one-time configuration and setup. Connect the AOA-2409TF antenna to the Tube-U(N) receiver, then connect the Tube-U(N) to the USB port on the R36. Using Wi-Fi scanning software built-into the R36 that you will see during the setup wizard, you can scan for and connect to available wireless networks in your area. Once the R36 has connected to a network, you will be prompted to name and password protect your own new local Wi-Fi network, offering any device within a few hundred feet the ability to use the same distant Wi-Fi signal.
- Wi-Fi Camp Pro 2- new long range Wi-Fi repeater kit from Alfa Network, Inc. includes Alfa R36A (NEW FAST VERSION) USB router/repeater, Alfa Tube-U(N) outdoor Wi-Fi receiver with 9 dBi fiberglass encased outdoor Wi-Fi antenna (model AOA-2409-TF).
- This is a special kit shipping in one retail box that features 3 Alfa parts designed to pick up a weak Wi-Fi signal and repeat it as your own personal hotspot. This is ideal for use on boats, RVs and campers, or larger properties.
- Improved 1-page setup process for quicker and easier setup
- Includes updated R36A with internal performance upgrades for faster throughput speed
Orbi WiFi 6 is a Tri-Band WiFi System built with the latest and fastest WiFi 6 technology to provide the ultimate smart home experience with WiFi coverage and connection capacity beyond belief. Keep ALL WiFi connections strong, in every room, all the time with enough bandwidth for all your devices, multiple 4K/8K UHD streaming, music for your WiFi connected speakers, fast online game play, smart lights, WiFi security devices and more. Dedicated quad-stream WiFi 6 backhaul allows for streaming 4K or 8K videos without delay. Ideal for Gigabit and multi-Gigabit Internet speed service, supporting up to 2. 5Gbps download speeds. Place the Satellite anywhere in your home to get Gigabit speeds where you want them.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ORBI WIFI 6 SYSTEMS: Works only with Orbi Whole Home Mesh WiFi 6 Systems RBK852, RBK853 or RBR850.
- NO MORE DEAD ZONES: Add 2, 500 sq. ft. of coverage to your existing Orbi Mesh WiFi 6 System to eliminate WiFi dead zones and buffering in hard to reach places.
- FAST WIRELESS SPEED: AX6000 WiFi 6 powers up to 6 Gbps of streaming HD video, gaming, or Internet surfing and downloads.
- SINGLE WIFI NETWORK NAME: Move freely around the house, inside and outside, without losing connectivity.
- RELIABLE MESH NETWORK: Expand your Orbi Mesh WiFi 6 network that blankets every inch of your home in fast and seamless WiFi connectivity – room to room, wall to wall, floor to floor.
- TRI-BAND BACKHAUL: A dedicated band between your Orbi router and satellite frees up the other two bands for maximum speed to your devices.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: 4 Ethernet ports provide ultimate flexibility and connectivity for your Smart TV, game console, streaming player, and more.
- EASY TO SET UP: The Orbi app makes it easy to add on an additional satellite.
Upgrade your Wi-Fi experience with KING’s superior Wi-Fi products. No more walking to the coffee shop or visitor center to get Wi-Fi while your camping – Now, you can connect right from your vehicle. The KING Falcon is a high-gain, self-pointing, roof-mounted RV Wi-Fi antenna. The KING Falcon provides fast, reliable, secure Wi-Fi anywhere. With the free KING Falcon App, your antenna will find your network and lock on with just a few clicks on your Android or iOS device. No monthly service fee and no contract. A Wi-Fi source is required. The KING Falcon antenna cannot be used as a standalone Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Fully automatic, directional Wi-Fi antenna with extender
- Provides fast, reliable, and secure long-range signal acquisition from your Wi-Fi network
- Setup is simple with the with free KING Wi-Fi app, available for Android and iOS devices
- Effortlessly connect all your mobile devices
- Antenna extends 2. 4GHz for longest range plus 5GHz w/router for fastest speeds
Note that since 01.01.2019 DirecTV do not allow customers to self activate the receivers purchased online. ONLY A DIRECTV AUTHORIZED DEALER CAN CREATE AN ACTIVATION ORDER FOR YOU. DIRECTV H24 High Definition 3-D Ready Receiver DIRECTVs H24 receiver is small, fast, and smart! This HD receiver works with all DIRECTV systems including legacy dish systems. It works quickly and quietly and is excellent for bedroom installations where a small receiver is desired. The H24 is designed for wall mounting without a separate kit and is RF-remote capable without an external antenna. Features: This receiver is NEW Energy star Compliant Wall Mountable Get access to over 265 channels of movies, shows, and sports Add wireless ethernet support for services like On Demand by purchasing the DIRECTV HPTurbo High definition (mpeg-2, mpeg-4) and standard definition (mpeg-2) enabled. View the best in both HD and SD programming. Integrated Deca technology Parental controls/locks: Enjoy peace of mind over what your children are watching by locking out objectionable programming. DECA Compatible Multi-Room Viewing Compatible MRV Compatible H24 and HR24s installed on systems that DO NOT have a SWiM Switch require B-Band Converters 3D Ready Receiver See whos calling with on-screen Caller ID. View and log Caller ID info provided by your local phone company. Faster guide surfing, and channel changing DIRECTV requires a 24 month (lease) commitment on all activated receivers H24 Dimensions: Width 12.5″ Height 1.8″ Depth 9.4″ Weight 6 lbs. H24 comes with the RC64 IR Remote Control
- *Note that since 01.01.2019 DirecTV do not allow customers to self activate the receivers purchased online. YOU WILL NEED A DIRECTV AUTHORIZED DEALER TO CREATE AN ACTIVATION ORDER
- *Fully compatible with All RV Directv Dishes
- *Required to be activated as a Leased Receiver as per DirecTV policy change
- *DirecTV sells us receivers at their own discretion whether it is a new or reconditioned model. We have no control over this. Please assume you are getting a reconditioned model
- *In The Box – Receiver, Power Cable, Access Card, 6-Foot HDMI Cable, RC66RX IR / RF Compatible Remote Control.
- Coax RG-6 Solid Copper Cable w/ Ground Messenger 3Ghz 75 Ohm 18AWG UL ETL CM SATELLITE TV & INTERNET CABLE
High quality professional grade RG6 coax cable with 18 AWG solid copper center conductor and attached 17 AWG ground wire. 100% coverage layer of aluminum foil and 60% coverage layer of aluminum braid shielding. RG6 is superior to RG59 for high frequency and analog applications. Indoor/outdoor use, 75 Ohm/Swept tested for frequency range up to 3.0 GHz. This combination is highly recommended and fully approved for use with all satellite and digital CATV and HDTV systems. Can also be used with standard cable TV and antennas for the best signal transfer with minimum loss.
- RG-6 Coaxial Cable w/ Ground Messenger
- 18AWG (17AWG Grounding Wire) 75 Ohm 3Ghz Swept Tested
- 60% Braided 100% Foil Shield
- Indoor and Outdoor Usage
- UL ETL CM RATED
- PLEASE SEE ALL AVAILABLE PROFESSIONAL GRADE CABLES WITH VARIOUS SPECIFICATIONS by PHAT SATELLITE INTL.
SEARCH ON AMAZON FOR PHAT SATELLITE INTL
- ***SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE TO: AP, APO, AE, AFO, MP, GU, HI, AK, VI, PR AND OTHER USA TERRITORY OUTSIDE OF THE IMMEDIATE 48 MAINLAND STATES***
- CABLE SPECIFICATION – 1000ft Black RG6 Coaxial Cable with Ground Messenger. 18AWG Solid Copper Conductor with 17AWG Ground Wire Attached. 3GHz 75 Ohm Swept tested. UL ETL Rated.
- 100% coverage layer of aluminum foil and 60% coverage layer of aluminum braid shielding. RG6 is superior to RG59 for high frequency and analog applications
- APPLICATION – HD Over the Air (OTA) Antenna , DirecTV / Dish Network & Other Satellite, Ham radio, short wave Antenna, Cable Modem Internet, HD Digital Cable TV, Cellular Boost Antenna, Speed sensor, & other F-connector coaxial required devices
- Please see all available cables with various specifications by PHAT SATELLITE INTL.
Panasonic, DVD Recorder, DV Input, HDMI, SD Card SlotRecord your home movies and your favorite TV programs easily to DVD disc with the Panasonic DMR-ES25S progressive scan recorder/player, which provides ultimate flexibility in recording media options. It also includes an HDMI digital audio/video output, which can “up-convert” standard DVD movie discs to near HD resolution. Where standard DVD players (even progressive scan models) provide just 480 lines of resolution, the DMR-ES25S up-converts the picture up to 720p and 1080i high-def video formats–taking full advantage of your HD television’s sparkling resolution. (Note that your TV must have an HDMI connection; HDMI cable not included.)
Choose from a full spectrum of recordable DVD media–write-once DVD+R and DVD-R discs or rewritable DVD-RW/+RW and DVD-RAM discs. (For temporary storage, such as your favorite weekly shows, DVD-RAM discs are a great choice as they can be rewritten more times than DVD-RW/+RW discs.) It’s easy to record TV programming with the built-in analog TV tuner with RF pass-through and seven-day TV Guide electronic programming guide. In addition to standard DVD movie and CD audio discs and its compatible recordable formats, the DMR-ES25S can play back CD-R/RW, dual layer DVD-R/+R, and VCD disc formats as well as JPEG, and MP3 digital formats. You can also view individual images and photo slideshows using the integrated Secure Digital (SD) memory card slot (compatible with JPEG and TIFF file formats).
Panasonic’s Time Slip function consists of two features designed to give you added flexibility and control when making DVD recordings: Chasing Playback and Simultaneous Record & Play. With Chasing Playback, you don’t have to wait for an entire program to be recorded before watching it from beginning to end. This feature allows you to watch a program that’s currently being recorded from any point that’s already been recorded–while continuing to record the live program in progress. Simultaneous Record & Play allows you to record a program onto a disc while simultaneously watching any other program that’s previously been recorded on the same disc.
You can set your recorder to one of five different recording speeds, each varying in recording quality and length. EP mode yields the most recording time, LP & SP modes provide less recording time with higher quality recording, and XP mode gives you the highest quality recording. There’s also the FR (Flexible Recording) mode that lets you record with the best picture quality possible for the recording time and remaining space on the disc.
The Direct Navigator feature makes it easy to find a previously recorded program on a disc. A list of recording dates, times, channels and (user-entered) titles are shown on screen. With the Playlist Playback function, you can perform simple non-linear video editing using, such as rearranging the order of scenes, skipping over unwanted scenes, or copying selections
Jump directly to any spot on a disc and begin playback or recording right away with the Rapid Random Access function when using DVD-RAM discs. Even if there is no sequential area of empty space available, this DVD recorder can record data on available space throughout the rest of the disc. You will also avoid searching for a blank spot to start recording, or accidentally recording over desired material.
Enjoy a great picture on you flat screen LCD or plasma HDTV using the component video output, and immersive surround sound via the optical digital audio output for Dolby Digital and DTS home theater effects. It also offers a FireWire port (also known as IEEE1394 or i.Link) for direct connection to a digital video camcorder, enabling you to download footage directly to disc. The full lineup of video and audio connections includes:
- RF Input: 1
- Composite video/audio input: 2 (1 front)
- Composite video/audio output: 1
- S-Video input: 2 (1 front)
- S-Video output: 1
- Component video output: 1
- HDMI audio/video output: 1
- Digital audio output: 1 optical
HDMI is a lossless, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface to link any audio/video source (such as a set-top box, DVD player, or AV receiver) with your TV–all over a single cable. It provides up to a 5 GB per second bandwidth for transmitting pure digital video and audio signals with no degradation in the transfer. It can carry up to eight discrete audio channels, making it compatible with 7.1-channel surround sound systems. Signals are encrypted with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) to prevent recording. HDMI is fully backward-compatible with most DVI connections .
Component video (also called Y/Pb/Pr) features a three-jack video input, which provides separate connections for luminance (Y), blue color difference (PB) and red color difference (PR). This results in increased bandwidth for color information, resulting in a more accurate picture with clearer color reproduction and less bleeding than you would get with S-Video or composite (RCA yellow video plug) connections. You will need a separate RCA left/right audio cable for sound.
High Definition Formats: The most common high-def (HD) video format is 720p, which displays video at 720 vertical by 1280 horizontal pixels. The “p” denotes that it is progressive scan, meaning that all video lines are filled at the same time. The 1080i format displays video at 1080 vertical by 1920 horizontal pixels, and the “i” means that it is interlaced (the old-school way of presenting video where the screen scans the odd-numbered video lines first, then the even-numbered lines). The 1080p format has the same pixel resolution as 1080i, but it is a progressive scan format and thus has a constant vertical resolution of 1080 lines.
What’s in the Box
DVD recorder/player, remote control (with batteries), AV cable, RF cable, power cord, one DVD-RAM disc, printed operating instructions
- Slim-profile up-converting DVD player/recorder; measures 16.9 x 2.3 x 9.8 inches
- Easily record TV programming with 7-day TV guide; FireWire port for direct dubbing from camcorder; Secure Digital slot for photo slideshows
- Records onto DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, and DVD-RAM; plays back dual-layer DVD-R/+R and CD-R/RW
- Connections: HDMI (1 out), composite (2 in, 1 out), S-Video (2 in, 1 out), component (1 out), RF (1 in)
- Optical digital audio out for Dolby Digital and DTS surround sound
Shaw Direct 75cm elliptical satellite dish is used to receive Shaw Direct (formerly Star Choice) satellite TV. This dish kit includes the 75cm dish and the Quad xku LNBF. Recommended for Canadian’s that travel down south for the winter months.
- Shaw direct 75cm dish
- Large Shaw direct satellite dish
- Big Shaw Direct Dish
Get The Power Of A Super Antenna. The #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. This ham radio portable all-band antenna system features a collapsible all band antenna, extendable tripod mount, stealth black carry cases, SWR ruler, and radial sets. Whether your needs are an expedition, carry-on, an apartment balcony, a weekend get-away, or an EmComm disaster relief antenna set, this go-anywhere antenna system in a briefcase puts the world at your touch. So many top operators choose the MP1 because it is extremely reliable, powerful, compact, and versatile. It covers the entire range of HAM bands, all shortwave frequencies, Marine, CAP, MARS, CB, and everything in between. Simply adjust the SuperSlider to your desired frequency and start transmitting. Super Antenna’s precision engineered construction and high Q polymer coil makes it the perfect companion for QRP or higher output portable transceivers for maximum radiated power. The aircraft-grade aluminum tubular slider with military-grade nickel beryllium slip connections provides clean and constant tuning, without resorting to the clumsy fly wires, gimmick clips, or unreliable banana jacks found in low tech competitor designs. Every MP1 Super Antenna covers All Bands 40 meters through 10 meters, and continuously covers all frequencies 7MHz~30MHz, every frequency in between, plus VHF 6 meters. Good SWR on all frequencies using the included FG1 Frequency Guide SWR Ruler. Applications include: EmComm – Portable – Mobile – Base – Backpack – Survivalist – Prepper – Pedestrian Mobile. All in one antenna. Genuine Super Antenna product designed by engineers in USA. Get the MP1LX SuperWhip, a big signal in a small package.
- THIS IS: The Super Antenna MP1LX SuperWhip HF portable antenna system, part of the MP1 series, the #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. This package includes an entire /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Super Antenna MP1C SuperWhip + TM4 SuperPod Tripod + UM3 SuperMount + MR4010 Super Radial Set + SW1 SuperWhip + FG1 SWR Ruler + SuperSpike ground mount + TH1 Thumbscrew + GB Super Go Bag stealth black Go Bag zip case, which features internal hidden velcro pockets. DESIGN: The MP1LX is a genuine Super Antenna product designed by engineers in USA.
- SIZE: Instantly expand it up to full size for EmComm, severe weather operations, Mobile, Backpacking, DXpeditions, or any type of base installation. Total antenna extended length 12ft (4m) high. Antenna Collapsed Size: 12 inches(30cm). Tripod Collapsed Size: 24 inches (60cm) . WEIGHT: Antenna 1 pound (0.4kg). Tripod 2 pounds (1kg). POWER Rating: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Amateur Radio transceivers. CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms).
- BANDS AND FREQUENCIES: Direct Manual Tuning of all bands 40 meters through 10 meters (7MHz-30MHz) HF, plus 6 metres (30MHz-54MHz) VHF, with a good SWR. Continuously tunes all frequencies Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, Shortwave, CB, etc. and everything in between. NOTE: 2 metres (144MHz-148MHz) or 80 metre – 75m and 60m bands (3.4MHz-6.9MHz) require optional coils & adapters: MC2, MC60 & MC80 SuperCoils sold separately.
- FEATURES: The Tripod may be placed on any suitable flat surface, such as floor, ground, sidewalk, parking lot, back yard, garden area, balcony, patio, or deck. FITTINGS: All fittings 3/8″-24 and 3/8″-16 professional. RECOMMENDED OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES SOLD SEPARATELY: Super Antenna model MC80 SuperCoil 80m/75m optional coil; Super Antenna 2 metre SuperPlexer; MC60 SuperCoil, Super Antenna Radial Sets models MR6060, MR8075, MR1710.
An Amazing Whole-House HDTV Antenna Solution with NO monthly fees
Get rid of multiple antennas and connect up to 4 TVs to the one amplified HDTV antenna. The Marathon makes things simpler and saves you the high costs of cable and satellite subscription fees.
Super Long-range Reception power like no other Antenna
This 100 mile indoor and outdoor TV antenna offers high-power amplification to deliver the best network and independent channels into any room in your house. To view stations available in your area, visit the FCC Reception Map located here: https://www.fcc.gov/media/engineering/dtvmaps.
Cutting edge design and technology
Years of research have gone into producing the Marathon High-Definition TV Antenna. Engineering and circuitry design allow this Whole-House antenna to capture signals up to 100 miles away, especially in the tough VHF bandwidth range. It includes built-in instant signal amplification that’s 4K ready, indoor/outdoor durability in a compact sealed unit design that also receives AM/FM signals, and the latest 4G/LTE filter circuitry for noise free reception.
Easy 3-step installation
The setup is super easy, using standard cable and 110V outlet.
- Consult with Free Signal TV Customer Care for expert advice on installation and aiming guidance. PH: 859-250-9538
- The #1 Whole-House Digital HDTV Antenna – The Free Signal TV Marathon Antenna is a household name that guarantees quality.
- The Marathon Antenna Saves You Money – Eliminate expensive cable and satellite services for local and regional TV channels.
- Highest-rated Long Range HDTV Antenna on the Market – No other 100 mile amplified HDTV antenna delivers better results to its customers.
- Minimal Noise, Maximum Power – The advanced circuitry of this top rated amplified HDTV antenna results in low < 3.5 dB noise and powerful 40 dBi gain.
- One TV Antenna for Whole House Digital TV – Ditch multiple antennas, use the Marathon HDTV antenna to connect all the TVs in your house with one easy one hook-up to existing cable wiring.