1. Connect the black wire of the camera to negative pole，red wire to DC12V or DC24V voltage.
2. If you connect it to taillight, it will work when reversing. If you connect it to running light, it will work when reversing.
Note: Side camera must install the base first and adjust the camera to proper angle, then screw on screws.
Technical: Capacitive Touch Button/HDCVI
Screen size: 7-inches
Power: DC12V-24V Lens
Viewing Angle: 149 Degrees
Operating Temperature: -25 ~60 degrees centigrade
Resolution: 1920×1080 – RGB
Processor: Digital FHD image processor with CCD
Video output : RCA connector, 1. 0vp-p, 75ohm
Waterproof IP Rate: IP69K
Operating Temperature : -25 to 60 degrees centigrade(It is normal for the screen to have slight heat after use, and it can better protect the screen in winter. )
- ☆【Upgrade Digital Wireless Signal】 Adopt HDCVI 4th Generation Digital Signal, 120ft anti-interference no delay, applicable for vehicles within 65 feet vehicle(12-24V), give you a stable and clear monitor of road condition, be your reliable assistant.
- ☆【FHD1080P Multifunctional Monitor】 FHD 1080 resolution, give you a unique visual exerience, Support single view/dual view/quad view, can monitor the road conditions in all directions of the vehicle body to ensure driving safety.
- ☆【Side View Wireless Backup Camera & Recording】Built-in 32G SD card, can record thing on driving, Side View Camera fits the side better and cover the Blind Spots/Blind Zone. Support Single View Dual View or Quad View(CH1/CH2/CH4), you can switch to the mode you need.
- ☆【Night Vision & IP69 Waterproof】 Infrared Light and CCD Sensor accurately identify lawns, lakes, and stones even in the Dark. Closed with a Metal Gel, still work for you even at Rain /Snow/Fog, provide you all day intimate monitoring.
- ☆【Easy Installation & Wide Application】Wire camera to running light / tail lights/reverse lights to observe, Cigarette Lighter/ACC/Fuse/Radio can power monitor, Just connect power source and install antenna, you can start to use. Accommodate a large variety of vehicle as RV/Camper/Truck/5th Wheel Trailer/Bus/Van/Pickup.