The NEW CC Skywave SSB delivers full range AM, FM, Shortwave, Weather + Alert, Scannable VHF Aviation (Airband) and Single Side Band Reception in a small, travel size package. The entirely new circuit board in the CC Skywave SSB is designed for enhanced audio and clear reception while keeping the button layout as intuitive as possible. Designed for the select group of radio enthusiasts who want more from a radio… Single Side Band is an efficient and reliable way to get long range information when Internet, phone or satellite is not available. You can now listen to FEMA, long range aviation, ships at sea (think Coast Guard), space even spy transmissions and other worldwide communication. Single Side Band in not available on your smartphone which makes it the ultimate off the grid backup communication system. Included is a 23′ portable CC Shortwave Reel Antenna, a pair of original CC Buds, and a faux leather carry case. One year limited warranty.
- One of the smallest multiband radios with SSB. Full Range AM, FM, NOAA Weather band plus Alert, Shortwave (1711-29999kHz) with Single Side Band and VHF Aviation (Airband). Single Side Band is an efficient and reliable way to get long range information when Internet, phone or satellite is not available. Single Side Band in not available on your smartphone which makes it the ultimate off the grid backup communication system.
- Digitally tuned multiband receiver with superior sensitivity & selectivity enhanced by multiple bandwidth settings. Selectable fast or fine tuning on all bands (except weather).
- Direct frequency entry, auto scan and store, 400 memories. 10 aviation memories can be scanned for activity.
- Clock with 12/24 hour format, alarm, rotary volume and tuning knob. Lighted LCD display, Stereo headphone jack and fold-out back stand. High quality CC Buds Earphones, faux leather radio carry case and 23′ portable Shortwave reel antenna included.
- Run Time (on batteries): ± 70 hours (earbuds), ± 60 Hours (built-in speaker). Runs on (2) AA alkaline batteries (not included), (Optional) CC Skywave AC power adapter 5V DC 300 mA with mini USB tip. One year limited warranty.
Camco’s Life Is Better at The Campsite Welcome Mat presents a personalized touch to your home, RV, camper, or campsite. Features a deep blue color with light orange “Life is Better At The Campsite” logo by Camco and fun retro RV, camper and campsite designs! Designed with spongey textured looped rubber material to help trap dirt and debris to prevent bigger messes. Mat contains a non-slip rubber backing to secure in place. Looped PVC material dries quickly, provides a cushioned step and is easy to clean. Can be used for indoor and outdoor locations. This rug fits perfectly as a front door rug and can also be used in your garage, on your patio, under or pet bowl, or while camping. This door mat measures 26. 5″ x 17 – 15″ to fit most standard doors and entryways.
- Designed For Dirt Removal – Our mat is designed with looped rubber material helps trap moisture, mud or other messy unwanted debris from tracking into your home, RV, or campsite.
- Non Slip Backing- Rubber backing is skid proof and will remain in place even in areas with high traffic
- Fun “Life Is Better at The Campsite” Camping Theme – Blue mat with white “Life Is Better at The Campsite” retro RV trailer and campsite design
- Optimal Size For Most Entryways- Rug measures 26. 5″ inches x 15″ inches to fit most standard size doorways and entryways
- Durable Build and Simple Maintenance – Durable weather and mildew resistant mat can be placed indoor or outdoor and can be cleaned easily
Weather Predicting Simplified is the first book that shows the reader, with many sample satellite photos and weather maps, how to predict the weather easily and accurately – without having to wait for hours for NOAA updates.
Communicate confidently with 5-Watts of GMRS power in your vehicle or build out your own GMRS station with the MXT105 MicroMobile GMRS Two-Way Radio. The MicroMobile boasts double the range of traditional handheld two-way radios making it a reliable communication solution between vehicles. The MXT105 can be quickly installed almost anywhere in a vehicle using the included flip-frame detachable mount and mounting hardware. This radio is equipped with 142 Privacy Codes, Monitor Mode, Silent Operation, Programmable Squelch, High-Grade hand microphone, multi-colored LCD backlit display for daylight or night use, and 15 GMRS channels (1-7 & 15-22) with channel scan. This is compatible with all Midland FRS/GMRS walkie talkies. Maximize the range with a detachable external magnetic mount mobile antenna and mount (included). The MXT400 has a 1-Year Warranty. FCC license is required. The Midland MXT105 MICROMOBILE GMRS two-way radio is the latest innovation from a leader in consumer GMRS two-way radios. The ultra-compact design will mount just about anywhere. The MXT105 features 15 full power GMRS channels and includes the NOAA weather channels with weather scan. A full 5-watts of power with an external Magnetic mount antenna, offers extended range capability. Best of all, the micro mobile provides the ability to talk to other Midland and most other GMRS two-way (walkie-talkie) radios on the full power GMRS channels 1-7 and 15-22. The mobile unit also features 142 privacy codes, Channel scan, programmable squelch, silent operation, Flip frame design to install on or under the dash with slide out removal of radio while Bracket remains mounted and a high contrast LCD backlit display for daytime or night use. The micro mobile is great for RVs, road trips, ATV/UTV activities, and on the Farm or Ranch. The MXT105 includes the Flip frame Detachable mount, a microphone with mic Holder, external magnet mount antenna, and 12 Volt power cord with car adapter.
- 2-WAY RADIO – The 5 Watt MicroMobile walkie talkie is equipped with 15 High/Low Power GMRS channels along with channel scan to check for activity.
- 40-MILE RANGE – Longer range communication in open areas with little or no obstruction.
- 142 CTCSS/DCS PRIVACY CODES – The MicroMobile has 142 privacy codes that gives you many channel options so unwanted transmissions are not heard.
- KEYPAD CONTROL – Keypad lock prevents accidental activation of function/mode keys. Keystroke tones provides audible tones with each key press for response or confirmation. Use silent operation to turn off all tones.
- NOAA WEATHER SCAN + ALERT – NOAA Weather Scan will automatically scan through 10 available weather (WX) band channels and locks onto the strongest weather channel to alert you of severe weather updates. NOAA Weather Alert will sound an alarm indicating that there is a risk of severe weather in your area.
- Padlocks, Lockout/Tag out & Security Equipment
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer: COBRA
UM385 fixed mount VHF radio – Black Features: front panel designed Canadian Marine broadcast “B” channels International 4 digit channels mea 0183 in/out25 watt fixed mount Marine Radioipx4/JIS4 waterproof level memory channel SC an triple watch features/along power switches. A. M. E. Weather Alert – specific area message encoding backlit keypad and display channel name SD SC (digital Selective calling)distress, individual, urgency, safety, position report and send, DSC test call and menu selection for auto DSC channel switching triple watch plus compatible with Uniden mrn-gpsk GPS receiver
- Uniden’s Marine Radios protect you from what lies ahead, as well as getting you out of dicey waters, by informing you the moment a storm starts brewing and transmitting your location should you need help.
- With triple watch features, DSC capabilities, a range of international marine channels and S. A. M. E Weather Alert-the UM385BK brings everything you’ll need on the water into one compact design.
- The UM385BK rugged handheld mic allows you to transmit easily from the wheel while keeping your focus on the waters ahead.
- Waterproof Radio – Complies with IPX4 waterproof standards, which means the radio is resistant to damage from rain or splashing water.
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) – Includes Distress Button, Position Send and Request. Gives you the ability to press one button to call for help during an emergency. Full Class D DSC capability. High performance transceiver ensures clear communication and
The 18 WX ST II is a 40 Channel CB radio with 10 Weather Channel reception and front-firing-speaker ideal for use recreational vehicles. Plus Dual-watch to monitor two channels simultaneously and all 40 channel scan in a sleek compact design.
- SoundTracker System – Cuts noise up to 90% for clearer communications
- NOAA Weather and Emergency Radio – Be prepared for storms and emergencies with built-in NOAA radio receiver
- Dual Watch – Monitor 2 channels simultaneously
- Instant channel 9/19 – Immediate access to emergency channel 9 or information channel 19
- Scan – Activates scan of all 40 channels
Stratux dual band ADS-B receiver transforms your tablet into the ultimate flight tool with external GPS puck for Wide Area Augmentation (WAAS) GPS, subscription-free ADS-B weather and air-to-air traffic. WAAS GPS provides accurate information coordinates within +/- 2.5m. It includes embedded AHRS chip supporting ForeFlight Synthetic Vision and other EFBs. AHRS stands for Attitude and Heading Reference System. This provides true yaw, pitch, and roll information to your favorite EFB. Introduced more than a decade ago by the FAA, ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast) provides weather and traffic information to all aircrafts equipped with an ADS-B receiver, such as the Stratux, subscription-free. The Stratux provides the following ADS-B In services: Flight Information Service-Broadcast (FIS-B) – FIS-B provides regional and continental NEXRAD radar imagery from the National Weather Service, as well as NOTAMs, METARs, TAFs, PIREPs, winds aloft and other valuable in-flight weather services. FIS-B also includes information on temporary flight restrictions (TFR) and special use airspaces (SUA). It also receives traffic information on the 978 (ground to air) frequency for local traffic coverage and 1090 (air to air) for the widest possible coverage area, allowing you to receive and display air-to-air traffic, data, and FIS-B weather including animated regional and CONUS NEXRAD, METARs, TAFs, AIR/SIGMETs, PIREPs, winds and temps aloft, TFRs, NOTAMs, and SUA information.
- ASSEMBLED ADS-B IN UNIT: Stratux dual band ADS-B receiver includes removable external GPS puck, AHRS, fan controller, 6000mAh battery pack, suction mount, strap, SD card adapter, supports ForeFlight Synthetic Vision and other popular EFBs. It has a 30 day return policy and technical support backed by Crew Dog Electronics.
- RELIABLE INFORMATION: High-gain dmurray14 antennas are optimized for 978 MHz and 1090 MHz frequencies allowing you to receive and display air-to-air traffic, data, and FIS-B weather including animated regional and CONUS NEXRAD, METARs, TAFs, AIR/SIGMETs, PIREPs, winds and temps aloft, TFRs, NOTAMs, and SUA information.
- PORTABLE: Stratux is a highly portable receiver including a suction mount for window mounting. Provides ADS-B traffic and weather information and navigation GPS position using removable GPS puck with internal GPYes WAAS GPS receiver, supports multiple iPads, iPhones, or Android tablets connected via WiFi. Perfect for WiFi only iPads and tablets.
- LATEST FIRMWARE: Latest Stratux software (v1.5b1) is already loaded on MicroSD card. Just plug in included rechargeable battery pack for 6 hours of flying time. Supports pass-through charging.
- COMPATIBILITY: Stratus 3 functionality at Scout prices. Built using Raspberry Pi 3 board and parts direct from Stratux project founder. Supports ForeFlight, FlyQ EFB, Navigator, AvNav, WingX, Avare EFB, FltPlan Go, DroidEFB, AerovieReports, Avplan EFB, iFly GPS, DroidEFB, OzRunways EFB.
On the road or off road, everything you need is now within reach. Uniden has been part of the trucking community since its inception, and now we’re venturing off the beaten path. Even in the age of cell phones, Uniden CBs remain the trucker’s – and now the adventurer’s – favorite way to tune in to traffic and weather while staying connected with buddies. The Bearcat Series makes it easier than ever to use your CB radio at the wheel by giving you control right from your mic. It is so compact you can take it with you anywhere – whether your rig is the size of an RV or ATV. When you need to know what awaits you on the road ahead, reach for Uniden.
- Ultra-Compact for Easy Mounting – 4 x 4 x 1″
- Easy Access Mic Controls
- One-Touch Volume/Squelch Control
- Inverting Display – easy to read no matter how you mount it
- External Speaker Jack
UM385 fixed mount VHF radio – white Features: front panel designed Canadian Marine broadcast “B” channels International 4 digit channelsnmea 0183 in/out25 watt fixed mount Marine Radioipx4/JIS4 waterproof level memory channel SC an triple watch Features/along power switches.A.M.E. Weather Alert – specific area message encodingbacklit keypad and display channel name SD SC (digital Selective calling)distress, individual, urgency, safety, position report and send, DSC test call and menu selection for auto DSC channel switching triple watch plus compatible with Uniden mrn-gpsk GPS receiver
- With triple watch features, disc capabilities, A range of international Marine channels and s.A.M.E weather alert-the UM385 brings everything you’ll need on the water into one compact design.
- Uniden’s Marine radios protect you from what lies ahead, as well as getting you out of dicey waters, by informing you the moment a storm starts brewing and transmitting your location should you need help.
- All USA/international/Canadian Marine channels, including the new 4-digit, and the Canadian “B” channels.
- IPX4 JIS4 waterproof level
- Digital Selective calling and position send and request
You can use the BC75XLT to monitor police and fire departments (including rescue and paramedics), NOAA weather transmissions, business/industrial radio, utilities, marine and amateur (ham radio) bands, and air band transmissions. Of course, scanning the 32,000 available frequencies can be time-consuming and frustrating, which is why Uniden added such functions as Close Call capture technology, which instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters to help you detect and identify local signals, and a comprehensive memory that holds up to 300 programmed channels. Receives conventional channels on the following frequencies: (25-54 MHz) (108 – 174 MHz) (406 – 512 MHz) To program the unit: Push Hold. This should bring up the first available channel, it should show B:1 Channel 1 and 000.000. To program your frequency in you will push in the Orange Function key and then let go. Immediately push in the E button and let go. You will then see a black box with PGM in it in the top right corner of screen, this means you are in program mode. Type in your frequency including the decimal point, when finished push in the E key and let go. This will enter in the frequency. To enter in another frequency turn the knob at the top right one click to the right and this will bring you to the next available channel. Follow step 5 and on. When finished entering in all of your frequencies you may hit scan. The scanner will now begin scanning your frequencies.
- 300 channels , 10 Programmable Search Ranges
- Vhf low/high, uhf frequencies
- Close call RF capture Technology with do Not disturb
- Pc programming port & free software
- Narrow band compatible
- 300 Channels: You can program up to 300 channels into the scanner’s memory, 30 channels in each of 10 banks. Then, you can scan for transmissions on the stored channels
- Close Call RF Capture Technology: Close Call automatically detects and tunes to nearby transmissions, even if the frequency isn’t programmed into a channel
- Runs on 2 AA alkaline or Simple USB charging allows you to recharge your scanner’s batteries from a computer, or adapters for many wireless telephones
- Narrowband Compliant: Properly tunes to channels using the Narrowband modulation now required for business and public safety operation
- Ten Preprogrammed Service Search Bands: Easily search for frequencies typically used by Police, Fire/Emergency, Marine, Racing, Civil Air, Ham Radio, Railroad, CB Radio, Weather, and more
- Refer user manual below.
With a basic weather station from La Crosse Technology, all of your necessary weather data will be there at a glance. which makes planning your day’s events a whole lot easier. Our Essential color weather Stations always remain a customer favorite here at La Crosse Technology. The station’s bright easy to read LCD display features dynamic forecast icons that allow users to view their weather data in color. Whether it be its sleek case design, or its precise temperature and humidity readings, this item is not only functional, but it is sure to be a conversation starter. When choosing to use the connectable feature, your station will start to receive weather data from the nws (national weather service) that provides detailed forecast information including the low and high temperatures of the day, chance of precipitation values as well as 8 additional forecast icons to keep you up to date on your weather to come. It also connects to the nist (national Institute of standards and technology) which automatically sets your time and date.
- Weather forecast and seasonal foliage tree icons
- Indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity with trend arrows & alerts
- Wi-Fi compatible – La Crosse View ready
- Fully calendar with date & weekday
- 5 level backlight brightness settings
The Cobra 29 LX radio features a completely new design unlike anything currently available from Cobra. It has a long list of impressive features, the most noticeable being the stunning, multi-color digital display. Covering the majority of the radio’s face, the display offers information on the current channel, transmission and reception strength, SWR levels and all other major CB operations. The display can be easily seen at night, and can be set to one of four customizable colors; red, green, blue and amber. In addition to the new display, the Cobra 29 LX includes a host of impressive features. 10 NOAA Weather channels with automatic scanning and alerts keep you informed of current conditions and any severe weather situations that exist. New to the Cobra 29 line, channel scanning lets you actively scan all 40 frequencies for activity. The Radio Check Diagnostic feature provides information on RF power, antenna condition and battery voltage. Other features include a PA (Public Address) mode, antenna warning indicator, delta tune, RF gain, talk back, channel memory, dynamite, instant channel 9/19 and more. When it’s a feature packed CB radio with an impressive design and stunning display you want, the Cobra 29 LX is the choice for you. Nothing comes close to a Cobra.
- Enormous Multi-Color display offers information on all radio functions, can be set to one of four colors, and can be dimmed for night driving
- Instant access and automatic scanning of 10 NOAA Weather Channels, alerts you to severe weather conditions in your area
- Channel Scanning – automatically scans all 40 channels searching for transmissions and stopping when activity is found.
- Radio Check Diagnostic Provides information on critical CB aspects such as battery voltage, RF power and antenna condition.
- PA Capability- Use CB radio as a Public Address System with PA speaker. Receive signals can also be monitored through PA