Texas Solar 100 Watt Polycrystalline 100W 12V Poly Solar Panel Module RV Marine Boat Yacht Off GridWaterproof Hail-Proof
The Texas Solar 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel is a key component in establishing an off-grid solar energy system. Weighing in at 16 lbs, this panel contains efficient polycrystalline solar cells protected by a thin layer of tempered glass.
The panel is designed to withstand heavy snow and wind loads. The back of the panel features a waterproof junction box and MC4 leads for easy plug and play use! Use this panel alone or add additional panels to create a custom solar energy system.
Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2500 Pa) and snow loads (5600 Pa). IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 580Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight). Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- 100 watt solar panel (100w)
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance
- High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 580Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight)
- Dimensions: 39.7 x 26.3 x 1.4 inches, for 12 Volts battery use, 18v output
- 30 year transferable power output warranty; 5-year material and workmanship warranty