7″ TFT LCD Digital Color Monitor + 9 LEDs IR Night Vision Car Rear View Reversing Video Backup Camera + 10M Video Cable
Image Device: 1/3 Inch Color CMOS OV7950
Effective Pixels: 628x586pixles/PAL; 510X496pixels/NTSC
TV System: PAL/NTSC
Minimum Illumination: 0.1Lux / F1.2 (IR ON)
Horizontal Resolutions: 420 TV lines
Video Output: 1.0vp-p 75Ohm
Gamma Consumption: 0.45
Lens angle: 120deg
White Balance: Auto
Lens angle: 3.6mm(92deg)/2.8mm(120deg)
S/N Ratio: More than 48db
Video output: RCA connector, 1.0V p-p 75ohm
Dimention: 2.56 x 1.77 x 0.98 inches
Power Supply: DC 12V
Weatherproof/Waterproof, can be used both in car and home.
18 LED light.
LCD: 7 inch TFT LCD Screen
Resolution: 800(W) X 480 (H)
Video System: NTSC/PAL
Power: < / = 3W
Environment Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
Operating temperature: -20 ~ 60 degree Celsius
Storage temperature: -40 ~ 85 degree Celsius
Power Supply: DC +12V-24V
1 x 9EDS Night Vision Waterproof Car Rearview Camera
1 x 10m Video Cable
1 x Power Cable
1 x 7″ TFT LCD HD Monitor
1 x Holder
1 x Remote Control
1 x Convert Cable
1 x Manual
- 7 inch tft lcd digital car rear view monitor with remote and stand, Waterproof car rear view camera night vision, can be installed on your license plate
- 2 in 1: 7″ TFT LCD Monitor + Night Vision Rear View Camera, with wireless remote control. License plate mount backup camera for easy installation. Auto Waterproof Camera Lens is equipped with built in IR sensor vision for night time. It can be help your view still clearly at night or in bad weather.
- Monitor has 2 Channel Video Input, V1/V2 Selectable,One Way Volume Input. Monitor automatically turns on and switch to rearview camera when reversing. Monitor can be roof mounted or dash mounted to meet your special need.
- HIGH IMAGE QUALITY: 7.0 inch Back-light WVGA 800*RGB*480 High Resolution TFT LCD monitor and 16:9 wide screen, providing you high quality video.
- Easy installation without damaging to any parts of the car, two RCA video can connect to GPS, DVD, PS2, Xbox or rear view camera etc with RCA video port