Baofeng GT-3 Mark-II Dual-Band Two-Way Radio Transceiver (Black-Orange)
The One And Only GT-3 Mark II
The GT-3 Mark II was developed in collaboration with Baofeng and SainSonic. Utilizing the latest RDA1846S RF IC, the GT-3 Mark II excels in real-world performance with its enhanced anti-interference capabilities. In addition, GT-3 Mark II provides new noise-reduction features to block out noises caused by signal intensity changes along with tail tone elimination when transmitting or receiving signals between 50Hz with 55Hz. The newly designed black and orange frame is sure to turn heads while adding to the durability of the GT-3 Mark II.
The Advantages of GT-3 Mark II
SainSonic INF-641 Antenna enhances the GT-3 Mark II’s ability to transmit and receive signals, and allows you to get longer range on your handheld radio. While, under such a high-power operation of the radio, the antenna is not so hot as the other models of radios. We also equip a SainSonic AD-10 car charger, whether you travel by car, nothing to worry about battery life, this car charger is also compatible with a variety of models such as UV-5R/UV-82/GT-3/888s/GT-1 /BF-F8+/UV-B6 Dual Band Radio.
Radio Frequency IC & Frequency-Modulated Receiver
By adding a new tail tone elimination function, the GT-3 Mark II applies an upgraded SQ to enhance the anti-interference ability when transmitting and receiving signals between 50Hz with 55H. Additionally improving the receiver AGV switching noise in severe signal strength changing scenarios. Built in the RDA5802N frequency-modulated receiver, GT-3 Mark II has a powerful low-IF digital audio processor, which makes it have optimum sound quality with varying reception conditions.
Power Amplifier IC & LED Flashlight
Compared with the TDA2822 Power Amplifier IC used in the Baofeng UV-5R Series, GT-3 Mark II applies an upgraded version of TDA2822L with lower crossover distortion & quiescent circuit current. The high lumens LED flashlight is a must for those late night adventures and emergencies.
Technical Details About GT-3 Mark II
- Function Busy Channel Lock “BCLO”.
- DTMF encoded.
- Incorporates 105 codes “DCS” and 50 privacy codes “CTCSS” programmable.
- Timer transmission “TOT” programmable.
- Selecting the Scan Mode.
- Built-in RX CTCSS/DCS scan, LED flash.
- Dual Watch/dual reception.
- Level Threshold “Squelch” adjustable from 0 to 9.
- Crossband reception.
- Specifications :
- Memory channels: Up to 128 channels
- Frequency stability: 2.5ppm
- Antenna impedance: 50 ohm
- Operating temperature: -20 ~ +60 °C
- Supply Voltage: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion mAh 7.4V/1800
- Consumption: in standby:≤73mA, in reception：380mA, in transmission：≤1.4A
- Mode of operation: Simplex or semi-duplex
- Package Contents:
- 1 x Baofeng GT-3 Mark II Two-Way Radio
- 1 x 7.4V 1800mAh Li-ion Battery
- 1 x SainSonic INF-641 Antenna
- 1 x Earphone Mic/Headset
- 1 x SainSonic AD-10 Car Charger
- 1 x Belt Clip
- 1 x Hand Strap
- 1 x User Manual
- Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-480 MHz(Rx/Tx)
- Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow), High power / low (5W/1W), selectable.
- Selectable Frequency Step/2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25 kHz.
- Dual-band handheld transceiver with display function menu on the display “LCD”. Function Busy Channel Lock “BCLO”.
- Function “VOX” (Voice Operated Transmission), “OFFSET” (frequency offset for repeater access).