Cisco AT&T DPH153-AT 3G Microcell Wireless Cell Signal Booster Tower Antenna (4g Compatible)
This AT&T Microcell is built by Cisco Systems, a leader in cellular network technology. It can provide up to 5 bars of AT&T cell signal to your 3G and 4G mobile phones (including iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, etc). Setup is quick and easy – just follow the 10-minute setup in the included “quick-start” guide and it will be up and running typically within 2 hours of setup. Note that this device requires internet connectivity through a wired Ethernet connection (cable is included). Most wired and wireless routers include 4 or more of these ports. Also requires installation close enough to a window to receive GPS signals for use during emergency (911) calls. Highly secure device that cannot be accessed by unauthorized users. Supports up to four voice or data users simultaneously.
- Enhanced indoor coverage: Supports both voice and data up to 5000 square feet
- Simple setup process using quick setup guide – Note that you must have an official AT&T account (not a 3rd-party carrier or pre-paid)
- Supports voice and 3G data for 3G/4G/LTE mobile phones, including iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, etc.
- Works at home or the office (broadband internet connection via Ethernet is required) Note that satellite internet connections often have too much delay for this device to work properly
- Supports up to ten voice or data users simultaneously