DirecTV H25-100 HD Receiver SWM System Only
The DIRECTV H25 HD Receiver is a great way to ensure your customers get the best DIRECTV experience possible. When combined with DIRECTV Whole-Home DVR Service the H25 allows customers to enjoy recorded content from any connected DIRECTV Plus HD DVR. The new, compact size allows for even more flexibility during system set up. The H25 is the ideal solution for customers who require HD service without DVR capability. FEATURE BENEFIT Standard-definition (SD) and high definition (HD) enabled View standard definition content and high definition content DIRECTV Whole-Home DVR Service capable Watch recordings from your HD DVR, with proper connection 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p picture output and multiple screen formats supported Enjoy the picture at the proper resolution. Also choose your screen format: full screen, stretched, letterbox, pillar box, or crop mode 3D compatible Enjoy HD 3D with a compatible 3D TV and 3D glasses, and HD Access. Visit www.directv.com/3d for a list of compatible televisions 7-day Advanced Program Guide Search the channel guide up to 7 days in advance for what you want to watch Interactive TV enabled* Take advantage of DIRECTV interactive features like DIRECTV ACTIVE* Search for shows Search for your favorite shows via person, title, keyword or channel HDMI, Component (DIN 10-Pin), Composite, Optical Digital outputs Optimize your experience with the connection you choose, even all digital HDMI Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound capable** Listen to 100% digital superb theater quality sound with additional hardware On-Screen Caller ID View and log Caller ID information provided by your local phone company Parental locks/control Enjoy peace of mind about what content children watch by locking out specific programming
- NOTE THAT SINCE 01.01.2019 DirecTV DO NOT ALLOW CUSTOMERS TO SELF ACTIVATE RECEIVERS PURCHASED ONLINE. THEREFORE YOU WILL NEED A DIRECTV AUTHORIZED DEALER TO CREATE AN ACTIVATION ORDER FOR YOU.
- H25 Receiver is designed to work on SWM Antenna ONLY, therefore not compatible with Automatic Portable Antennas for RV and Motorhomes
- Required to be activated as a Leased Receiver as per DirecTV policy change ans Requires A 2 Year extension of contract, monthly fees will apply by DirectTV
- DirecTV sells us receivers at their own discretion whether it is a new or reconditioned model. We have no control over this. Please assume you are getting a reconditioned model, though many times the receivers are new.
- In The Box – Receiver, Power Cable, Access Card, 6-Foot HDMI Cable, RC66RX IR / RF Compatible Remote Control