Escort Solo S4 Radar Detector – Cordless, Escort Live Crowd Sourcing, Extreme Range, False Alert Filter, OLED Display, Clear Voice Alerts
Designed for the driver in and out of various cars, the Escort SOLO S4 cordless radar / laser detector provides long-range protection against all radar guns used today including instant-on X-band, K-band and SuperWide Ka-band as well as maximum laser warning and off-axis protection.The Cordless SOLO S4 radar detector comes ready to drive with a quick reference guide, adjustable quick-release windshield mount, travel case and a set of AA batteries. Limited One Year Warranty.Designed for the driver in and out of various cars, the Escort SOLO S4 cordless radar / laser detector provides long-range protection against all radar guns used today including instant-on X-band, K-band and SuperWide Ka-band as well as maximum laser warning and off-axis protection.
- CORDLESS FREEDOM – It’s easy to own and operate. No more cords – just mount it, turn it on, and you’re ready to go. The SOLO S4 is ideal for the traveler who is constantly in and out of rental cars or just wants the easiest-to-use protection.
- 9 CUSTOMIZABLE FEATURES – The SOLO S4 packs 9-user programmable features, allowing you to customize it for your driving style. Your settings are stored, even when you replace the batteries the SOLO S4 will apply your settings, and you’re back in action.
- HIGH-RESOLUTION DISPLAY – A new brilliant OLED display makes the SOLO S4 radar detector intuitive to use and easy to understand. Each radar, laser or SWS signal is identified and communicated to you with clear messages.
- ULTRA-FAST PROTECTION – The SOLO S4 warns you of all radar bands including conventional and “instant-on” X-band, K-band, and Superwide Ka-band and POP. Get the alerts faster, and have more time to react.
- LONG RANGE PROTECTION – The SOLO S4 uses multiple low-noise laser sensors to provide long-range warning and the widest field of view against police laser encounters. Patented Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides the longest warning possible without constant false alarms.