GERI Black Box Dash camera Cam Full HD 1080P 3″ LCD Car DVR Camera Video Recorder with G-Sensor Night Vision Motion Detection WDR 170° Wide Angle with reversing camera
High definition: this super HD portable Vehicle DVR recorder features with 1080FHD(1920×1080) high definiton video.
Wide Angle: Its 170 degree wide view angle camera lens ensures you a more complete viewing and recording.
Motion Detection: Any motion within the view range would trig DVR to begin recording automatically.
G-Sensor: This function will enable the HD dash cam to record video of the person or vehicle that may hit your car while it is parked on the street or in a storage lot.
LCD screen size: 3.0″ TFT screen
Lens: 170° A+grade high-resolution ultra-wide-angle lens and unique WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
Video resolution: 1080FHD(1920×1080), 1080P(1440×1080), 720P(1280×720)
rear camera:720 X480P
Picture format: JPG
Video format: AVI
Auto loop recording: Off/1min/3min/5min
Port: AV/USB/TF card slot
TV format: PAL/NTSC
Power: DC5V 1A
Support Memory card: maximum supported to 32GB, access speed class 10 above
The TF card is not included.
Please format the TF card on first use and restart the device.
The camera must be off automatically then it can work as parking monitor, any turn on/off manually will not make the function realize.
What’s In the Box:
1 x Car DVR
1 x rear camera
1 x Windshield Mount
1 x Car Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
- ☆Full HD 1080P(1920×1080)/30fps DVR with a true vision 170°wide angle lens with night vison.
- ☆Before and after the 720 X 480 p rear lens, lens video at the same time
- ☆Loop recording provides unlimited storage from the TF card, which automatically overwrites the oldest footage when the memory card gets full.
- ☆G-Sensor can lock up current DVR recodering during critical moments (such as car accidents), thus protecting your high-quality recordings.
- ☆3.0 inch screen for convenient viewing without the need to attach it to a computer or external screen! The camera will turn on and automatically start recording, so you won’t worry about forgetting to capture every moment.