Hauppauge Colossus 2 PCI Express Internal 1080p HD-PVR
Studio quality professional HD video recorder with HDMI and Component video input. Record your TV programs in HD from a cable TV, DVR or satellite TV box. Offload your DVR and free up DVR disk space. Or create a library of your favorite TV programs in HD! Record your Xbox , PlayStation or PC game play in 1080p HD. Now with optical audio plus IR blaster to control your cable or satellite set top box. Includes our no delay pass through, so you can watch TV from your cable or satellite box while you record in HD! Includes StreamEez for live streaming on Twitch, YouTube or Upstream. Includes our Personal Logo inserter, you can add your own logo to your recordings and Twitch and Upstream channels. Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista and Windows XP with SP2. Includes Colossus 2 Full Height PCI board, component video cable adapter, IR blaster cable and Hauppauge Capture Application via download. Note: Some cable and satellite boxes do not allow recording from the HDMI port on the box. If you have one of these boxes, you will need to use the Component video connectors on the back of your box. Component video connectors are normally Red/Green/Blue connectors and are sometimes marked ‘YPrPb’. Please check with your cable TV or satellite TV provider for the availability of Component video connectors on your box. Colossus 2 can record HD video from either HDMI or Component video using the supplied A/V adapter cable. Both the WinTV and Hauppauge Capture applications can be set to record from either HDMI or Component video sources.
- Features: HDMI in and HDMI out, Component video in, Optical audio in and IR blaster out
- Record TV programs in HD from a cable TV, DVR or satellite TV box
- Offload your DVR programs and free up DVR storage space.Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista (32 or 64-bit), or Windows XP
- Record your Xbox , PlayStation or PC game play in 1080p HD
- Includes StreamEez for live streaming on Twitch, YouTube or Upstream.