HotShot satellite dish heater – 28″x 20″
This low voltage HotShot dish heater kit will keep your satellite dish clear of ice and snow. It has a built-in sensor that turns on Heater in freezing conditions by a self adhesive heating element and will help prevent service outages due to signal loss caused by the buildup of snow or ice on the dish. It can also reduce rain fade by up to 75 percent. By simply attaching the self-adhesive vinyl pad to the satellite antenna.
- Fits DIRECTV Slimline & DTV66E International Dishes, Wildblue, and HughesNet
- Safe low-voltage 24 VAC heater keeps off ice & snow off Satellite Dish
- Does not require hiring a licensed electrician for installation
- Automatic thermostat turns on just above freezing temperatures and off when the dish surface warms up
- 100 ft. of electrical cable provided. Heavy-duty wire-wound power transformer provided