HQST 100 Watt Monocrystalline 12V Solar Panel with MC4 Connectors High Efficiency Module PV Power for Battery Charging Boat, Caravan, RV and Any Other Off Grid Applications
The HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect item for off-grid applications! High in power but compact in size, this 100W solar panel is a favorite for RVs, boats, campers, and similar applications, providing excellent efficiency per space. Ideal for starting a new project or expanding an existing one, HQST 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panels will not disappoint.
Max Power at STC: 100W
Open Circuit Voltage: 21.7V
Short Circuit Current: 5.84A
Opitmum Operating Voltage: 18.2V
Optimum Operating Current: 5.58A
Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 90℃
Dimensions: 904x657x30mm / 35.6×25.9×1.2 in
Weight: 6.5kg / 14.3 lbs
- Product Efficiency: High module conversion efficiency. Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Space Efficiency: Good value compact design solar panel with higher efficiency solar cells that help increase space efficiency.
- Easy Installation: Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- Reliability: EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed. Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades. withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa). IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets. TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.