Radioddity CB-27 CB Radio Mobile 40-Channel, AM Instant Emergency Channel 9/19, PA System, RF Gain with Microphone
Radioddity CB-27 40-Channel CB Mobile Radio
This solid and compact CB radio, no license required, easy to operate, perfect for a long days road trip. It accesses 29 level squelch system and better sensitivity chip, is a great signal receiver and allow to get a clearer sound during communication.
You can active the Instance emergency channel 9 and channel 19 by just pressing the EMG button to switch. It not only has a built-in speaker but compatible with PA system that works with an extra loudspeaker to amplify the audio.
Note: Before operate the radio, you need to purchase an antenna, which can match the type SO-239 socket.
Instant Channel 9/19
Public Address (PA) Function
RF Gain Control
Frequency Range: 26.965-27.405 MHz
Frequency Tolerance: ±5.0 ppm
Frequency Control: PLL Synthesizer
Modulation Mode: AM
Input Voltage: 13,8V, 1.5A
Power consumption: Transmit: < 2A, Receive: Squelched 0.3A, VOL Max: 0.8A
Operating Temperature Range: -20°C … +50°C
Antenna Impedance: 50Ω
Antenna Connector: 27MHz, SO-239
Mode of Operation: Simplex
External Speaker Jack: 3.5mm
Dimensions: 109mm x 104mm x 24mm
What’s in the box?
1 x CB-27
1 x Removable Microphone
1 x Bracket (with 2 Screws)
1 x Spare Fuse (F5A220V)
4 x Tooth Washers
4 x Mounting Screws
1 x User Manual
- Ultra-compact and portable; Easy to use for beginner; Owns better sensitivity and RF gain control; AM radio station
- Squelch Control: 9 levels Automatic Squelch (ASQ) and 29 levels Manual Squelch, make this radio more flexible to block out the background static.
- Instant Emergency Channel 9 (for emergency use), Channel 19 (for truckers).
- Power output 4 watts; Public Address (PA) System; Backlit displays; Memory scan; Keyboard lock
- Great Customer Service: 18 months warranty and 60 days no-reason return. User manual and using tips are available on radioddity.com.