Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel (Compact Design)
High in power but compact in size, the Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect addition to any off-grid application. Shorter than the standard100W Solar Panel that Renogy carries but with the same power output, this panel is suited for applications that require a smaller footprint, making it a favorite for those with RVs, campers, and more! Equipped with a junction box and MC4 leads, connecting to a controller or expanding to more panels is a breeze. Add one of these panels to your off-grid system today!* Specification：Maximum Power at STC*： 100 WOptimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)： 17.9 VOptimum Operating Current (Imp)： 5.72 AOpen Circuit Voltage (Voc)： 21.6 VShort Circuit Voltage (Isc)： 6.24 AMaximum System Voltage： 600 VDC ULMaximum Series Fuse Rating： 15A
- 【Reliable】Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- 【Durable】Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- 【Versatile】Use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space.
- 【Installation Ready】Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Pre-drilled holes included for grounding. Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
- 【Warranty】25-year transferable power output warranty; 5-year material and workmanship warranty