Renogy 160 Watt 12 Volt Extremely Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel – Ultra Lightweight, Ultra Thin, Up to 248 Degree Arc, for RV, Boats, Roofs, Uneven Surfaces
The Renogy 160 Watt 12 Volt Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the most convenient panel to convert your house from an energy dependent home to an energy producing location.
- 【Extremely Flexible】With a flex range of up to 248 degrees, this panel is capable of meeting a wide range of applications where standard panels can be inconvenient to mount, such as on the curved roof of an airstream.
- 【Ultra Lightweight】Thanks to advanced polymer materials, this product weighs 70% less than conventional solar panels, making transportation and installation a breeze.
- 【Super Thin Lamination】Discreet and thin, the Renogy 160W Lightweight Panel is only a tenth of an inch thick. Approximately 95% thinner than its rigid counterpart, this panel is ideal for a stealthy solar setup.
- 【Highly Durable】Rigorously tested, the 160W panel is designed to withstand extreme wind of up to 2400Pa and snow loads of up to 5400Pa. Monocrystalline 18.4%.Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- 【Potential Uses】The Renogy 160 Watt Flexible Monocrystalline Panel can be primarily used on off-grid applications that include rooftop, RV, boats and any curvy surfaces.