Renogy 50 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel (Compact Design)
More compact than ever, The Renogy 50W 12V monocrystalline solar Panel is the perfect intro panel for solar beginners, or for seasoned users in need of a small solar setup. This key component is equipped with MC4 leads, making it easy to build or expand your solar System. Small but mighty, this 50W solar panel can power off-grid applications such as backyard lighting & sprinklers, or recharge batteries for marine use & dry camping. Give yourself a power boost with this new edition 50W panel & start your solar adventure. Specification; output cables: 1. 31′ connectors: MC4 connectors maximum power: 50w maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL) optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18. 3V Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21. 8V optimum Operating Current (Imp): 2. 90A Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 3. 10A Weight: 8. 8Lbs dimensions: 23. 7 x 19. 6 x 1. 2 in
- 【 Information】25-year power output : 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate; 5-year material and workmanship .
- 【Reliable】Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating . Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments. TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- 【Durable】 positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa). Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades. Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance. IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- 【Versatile】Can be used for many different applications. Ground mount compatible. Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- 【Installation Ready】Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Pre-drilled holes included for grounding. Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.