Rexing V1 Basic Dash Cam 1080P FHD DVR Car Driving Recorder with Sony Exmor Video Sensor, 2.4″ LCD Screen 170°Wide Angle, G-Sensor, WDR, Parking Monitor, Loop Recording
Signature low-profile design allows the V1 Basic to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead.
Sony Exmor IMX323 image sensor captures beautiful Full-HD 1080p video @ 30fps. WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE allows the camera to perform optimally in any lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage.
170 DEGREE ULTRA WIDE ANGLE LENS:
The 6 layers glass lens opens up to capture a sweeping view of your surroundings.
When the storage limit is reached on the memory card, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings. Supports high-endurance micro SD memory cards up to 256GB in memory size.
ACCIDENT AUTO-DETECTION (G-SENSOR) AND PARKING MONITOR:
When the built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected. Locked video will be kept safe from being overwritten. Parking monitor provides 24 hour protection.
Rexing V1 Dash Camera
In-car power cable (12ft)
3M adhesive mount
USB computer cable
Memory Card Recommendations
Class 10 / UHS-I or higher MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC memory card up to 256GB (not included).
Kingston Canvas Go! MicroSD
Kingston Canvas React MicroSD
SanDisk High Endurance MicroSD
NOTE: Please don’t use SanDisk Ultra cards with our cameras.
Please format SD card on your camera directly. Before you start using a new memory card, you must format the card within the camera using the format function.
The built in battery is just for emergency file backup, please always keep the dash cam plugged in.
- DISCREET DESIGN: Signature low-profile design allows the V1 Basic to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead.
- FULL HD RECORDING: Sony Exmor IMX323 image sensor captures beautiful Full HD 1080p video @ 30fps. WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE allows the camera to perform optimally in any lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage.
- 170° SUPER WIDE ANGLE:This car driving recorder employs 170°super wide angle lens. Ultra-wide field of view reduces the blind spots and captures more details, to reserve the real scene.
- ACCIDENT AUTO-DETECTION (G-SENSOR):With built-in G-sensor, Rexing dashboard camera can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. Accident scene can be truly restored.
- SUPER NIGHT VISION:The combination of F1.8 large aperture, WDR, HDR ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, making it easy to obtain sharp, color-accurate images.