Richsolar 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel with MC4 Connectors 12 Volt Battery Charging RV, Boat, Off Grid (100W)
High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight). Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
Monocrystalline panels come with high-efficiency solar cells (peak: 22%) that help increase space efficiency. Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa).
This 100 watt panel is made up of monocrystalline solar cells, which give you one of the most efficiency per space.
Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
Off-Grid Rooftop/Ground Mounted.
Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel for fast mounting and securing.
RVs, trailers, motorhomes, caravans, boats, etc.
12 volt Battery Charging.
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 1000V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.0V
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.56A
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.0A
Weight: 15.5 lbs
Dimensions: 46.5 x 20.1 x 1.4 inches
- High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight). Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Perfect for 12-volt battery charging or multiple panels can be wired in series for 24/48-volt battery charging or for grid-tied applications
- Diodes are pre-installed in junction box and a pair of 31-inch cables with MC4 connectors comes with the panel automatically
- Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa); resistant aluminum frame which allows the panels to last for decades. Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters
- 25-year transferable power output warranty; 5-year material and workmanship warranty