Smarter Tools STAP-2000iQ, 1600 Running Watts/2000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Inverter
The Yamaha powered Smarter Tools AP-2000iQ is whisper quiet, lightweight and easy to use. Capable of powering sensitive electronics and loaded with features such as a fuel gauge, USB charging outlet, easy access oil fill door, LED indicator lights, self venting gas cap and smart throttle, the AP-2000iQ is the ideal outdoor power source. Additional features include USFS approved spark arrestor; fuel petcock, 12V charging outlet and parallel capability which allows two units to be connected together for greater power output. It weighs a mere 47 compact pounds, making it easy to transport and easy to store. The AP-2000iQ’s Yamaha MZ80 Engine has the longest emission engine life ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- Yamaha MZ80 Engine
- Maximum compliance ratings for both EPA and CARB
- Pure Sinewave technology, suitable for powering sensitive electronic equipment like a laptop computer
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor, only 51 dB and eliminates straying sparks
- Can operate in parallel with another AP-2000iQ for 3000 sustained watts. The item is non- returnable.
- Can operate in parallel with another AP-2000iQ for 3000 sustained watts