SSL S4EQ 4 Band Pre-Amp Equalizer with Subwoofer Control
HOW AN EQUALIZER IS USED
The Sound Storm S4EQ graphic equalizer is a high-Fidelity signal processor/preamplifier that allows you to graphically view and individually control a number of different frequency bands in a stereophonic system. It is intended for use in a car audio system which includes amplifiers in a signal path AFTER the equalizer, and provides front, rear and subwoofer low level outputs via RCA connectors.
Please note that this equalizer contains an internal ON/OFF switch which is activated when the head unit is turned on. For this reason, to use the equalizer, your head unit must have a remote turn on lead.
- Front, rear and subwoofer outputs; Fader control; Subwoofer volume control
- Subwoofer Frequency 30Hz to 250Hz variable Bass 40Hz Midbass 150Hz
- Mid 1kHz High 20kHz THD: <0.01%
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >90dB Gold-plated connectors
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 7″ X 5-3/8″ x 1″Dual Color Illumination (Red and Green)
- Front, rear and subwoofer outputs
- THD: <0.01%
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >90dB
- Dual color illumination
- Gold-plated connectors