SureCall Fusion4Home Yagi/Whip, Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit for All Carriers 3G/4G LTE up to 3,000 Sq Ft
The Fusion4Home Yagi/Whip cell phone signal booster by SureCall increases cell signal strength for voice, text and 4G LTE data for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. The Fusion4Home Yagi/Whip delivers unrivaled performance with cutting-edge technology, reducing dropped and missed calls and extending battery life for multiple simultaneous users on all cellular networks. Cellular reception weakens due to topography, building materials, structural design and distance from the cell tower. The Fusion4Home Yagi/Whip captures this outside cellular signal, boosts it and re-broadcasts that signal inside to your cellular device. The Fusion4Home booster is bi-directional meaning signals are amplified as they travel back and forth from your device to the cell tower ensuring that you stay connected. Dropped calls are history, as the Fusion4Home Yagi/Whip provides clear and consistent coverage for all cellular devices in 2 –4 rooms, up to 3,000 Sq Ft. With an industry leading 3-year warranty, SureCall proudly stands behind their products and emphasizes the importance of a great user experience.
- Boosts Voice, Text and 4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers
- Reduces Dropped & Missed Calls and Improves 4G LTE Data Speeds
- Covers 2-4 Rooms of a Home or Small Office, up to 3,000 sq ft. Supported Standards : CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards
- Increases Signal Strength & Extends Battery Life for all cellular devices
- Please note indoor coverage area will vary based on available outdoor signal strength: 1-2 Bars ~1000 sq ft, 3-4 Bars ~2000 sq ft, 5 Bars ~3000 sq ft
- Supports Multiple Users Simultaneously. Noise figure – 8 decibels
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
- Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.