Bussmann’s ATM fast acting mini-fuses were introduced in the 1990’s and are growing popularity for late-model original equipment manufacturing applications. ATM fuses use the same universal color-coding as the ATC style fuse. Bussmann ATM fuses feature an enclosed element offering protection against shocks and sparks. It is corrosion resistance for longer service life.
- ATM fast acting blade mini-fuse
- It has a color coding blue color for 15 amperes
- Color coded to indicate ampere rating
- Features an enclosed element offering protection against shocks and sparks
- Enclosed element is corrosion resistant for longer service life