Working Temperature: 14℉ – 140℉
Display Screen：3 inch IPS screen
- FHD 1080P SINGLE FRONT DASHCAM: Built-in resolution 1080P FHD lens and 3” IPS Screen, record and display the high-quality video day and night
- LOOP RECORDING and G-SENSOR: The loop recording will automatically cover the oldest video when the TF card is full, which insure the TF card will never miss the latest footage, but it will not cover the videos locked by G-sensor. Built-in G-sensor emergency lock function, this DVR can automatically record and lock videos when it detects a collision during driving
- UPDATED NIGHT VISION: F1.8 large aperture and updated sensor, built-in wide dynamic range(WDR) function, recording clearer video in low-light environments or at nighttime
- PARKING MONITOR: The dash cam will automatically turn off when the car turns off. But with the function of parking monitor, the camera will turn on to record and save videos if the car is hit during parking
- POWERFUL FEATURES PACKED: Built-in fatigue warning, screen saver, audio recording, 3″ IPS screen, FHD 1080P, 170° wide-angle, G-sensor emergency lock, loop recording, parking monitor and super night vision, provide the driver a safer driving experience
Streetpilot C320Garmin International part number 010-00401-00Amazon.com Product Description With a simple touch screen interface, automatic route calculation to any destination, and turn-by-turn voice-prompted directions, the StreetPilot c320 GPS navigator is a powerful companion for your adventures on the road. Plus, Garmin has designed the “c-series” of car navigation units to be as simple and easy-to-use as possible– no more intimidating features,just straightforward, basic navigation at your fingertips.
The streetPilot “c-series” GPS navigators feature a simple touchscreen interface, with automatic route calculation to any destination.
The 3.5-inch diagonal, 16-bit color display makes navigation a snap.
A convenient touch screen allows for quick access to features such as addresses, recent locations, food, and lodging.
Selecting a destination is as simple as a few finger-strokes, and you can choose between a three-dimensional navigation view or the more traditional “bird’s eye” overhead view.
Although the c320 boasts distinctive and sleek styling, simplicity is the name of the game. The only buttons are a rotary volume knob and an on/off switch. The device is secured by a suction-mount cradle that fastens to the windshield for easy portability between vehicles. You can customize the unit’s appearance with an array of colored faceplates that are sold separately.
For navigators who only require detailed maps for a limited area, the StreetPilot c320 features an SD card slot, a 128 MB SD card, and MapSource City Select street data on CD-ROM. To load the area you need, simply select the specific area of interest on your computer and the data is transferred from a PC to the unit via a fast USB connection. The c320’s bright, 3.5-inch diagonal, 16-bit color display makes navigation a snap. The unit also features dual integrated speakers for high-quality voice prompts, and an internal lithium-ion battery for out-of-car route planning.
What’s in the Box
StreetPilot c320 receiver, vehicle suction cup mount w/integrated power cable, PC/USB interface cable, 128 MB SD memory card, and setup guide. Also, Americas Recreational Basemap and MapSource City Select North America CD with full unlock.
- Convenient touch screen allows for quick access to features such as addresses, recent locations, food, and lodging
- Features a SD card slot, a 128 MB SD card, and MapSource City Select street data on CD-ROM
- Data can be transferred from a PC to the unit via a fast USB connection
- Customize the unit’s appearance with an array of colored faceplates (sold separately)
- Bright 3.5-inch diagonal, 16-bit color display