The Canon Battery Grip BG-E2 adds a vertical shutter release, and is compatible with up to two BP-511, BP-511A, BP-512, BP-514 Lithium-ion battery packs, or six AA batteries with included battery holder BMG-E2. Made just for the EOS 20-D Digital SLR & EOS 30-D Digital SLR Cameras , the Battery Grip BG-E2 holds up to 2 Battery Packs or 6 AA Batteries to offer double-length shooting time. The vertical shutter release makes shooting with the camera in a vertical position just as comfortable as shooting horizontally.
- Compatible with Canon EOS 20D and EOS 30D digital SLRs
- Holds up to two Canon Lithium-ion battery packs (BP-511/511A/512/514) or 6 AA batteries for increased shooting time
- Battery grip adds a vertical shutter release capabilities
- Optional hand strap (E1) is available
- Increases functionality and convenience for your Canon EOS DSLR
Arkon’s CMP128 multi-angle adhesive or screw car dashboard camera mount can be used with small lightweight cameras or video recorders with the standard 1/4”-20 camera pattern, including the Canon PowerShot Sony Cybershot, Fujifilm X-T1, Samsung NX1100 Smart, Olympus OM-D E-M1, Panasonic LUMIX, and Nikon COOLPIX. This mount includes a 1-inch Multi-Angle Adhesive Dashboard Mounting Pedestal with Optional Screw Mount and Camera Adapter Plate. This camera mount can be used on car or truck dashboards, as well as on flat surfaces, such as workbenches or desks. Mount using the adhesive, or use the included screws for a more permanent solution. Important: Drilling into the dash or floor could permanently damage the vehicle. Use caution and consult a mobile install professional to avoid drilling into any highly sensitive vehicle components. The low-profile, 1-inch camera mount can be raised up and down, moved left to right, and turned 360° for the ultimate flexibility in viewing the camera from any angle. Attach the camera or video recorder to the mount by screwing it onto the standard 1/4″-20 bolt on the adapter plate. The camera can easily be removed from the mount by depressing the release button on the mounting plate and sliding it out.
- Camera mount fits small cameras and video recorders with 1/4 inch 20 pattern
- 1 inch camera car mount sticks to dashboard with semi permanent adhesive
- Dashboard mount recommended for fleets and service vehicles
- 2 year limited warranty