Lanzar Model : HTG888. 55000 Watt 8-Channel Mosfet Amplifier 8 X 250W RMS @ 4 Ohms8 X 350W RMS @ 2 Ohms4 X 1, 000W MAX @ 4 Ohms Bridged8 X 500W MAX @ 4 OhmsBass Boost CircuitBridgeable at 4ohms2 Ohm Stereo StableChrome RCA InputsStereo Line Outputs for Left and Right ChannelLow Pass Filter ControlsLPF Freq. Response: 40Hz-250HzHigh Pass Filter ControlsHPF Freq. Response: 40Hz-250HzBand Pass Filter ControlsBPF Freq. Response: 40Hz-3KHzPower and Protection LED IndicatorsSoft Turn-on/Turn-offTHD: S/N Ratio: 90dBChannel Separation: 65dBFreq. Response: 10Hz-45KHzFuse: 100ADimensions: 22. 83”(L) X 2. 24”(H) X 8. 81”(W)
- AUDIO EVOLUTION: This car speakers amp features regulated MOSFET Pulse Width Modulated that maintain rated power over a wide range of battery voltage. Excellent frequency response rates place these amps in a class of their own.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN: The car audio amplifier 8 channel safety features include power and protection LED indicators; soft turn-on/off; and thermal, overload, and speaker-short protection.
- SOUND SPECIALIZATION: This high-powered Power Amplifier is cutting edge technology at its finest. Chrome RCA connectors and speaker screw-down terminals ensure a secure connection between amplifier and speakers that allow distortion-free sound.
- RCA JACKS: The Line-Out jacks allow you to build multiple amplifier systems without having to use splitter cords to distribute the signal. This makes it easier to bring one set into the first amp, then use the line out jack as the feed to the next amp.
- Two channels of Active speaker level inputs – Accept 400 watt signals per channel
- Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
- AccuBASS processing for correction of bass roll-off
- Input For Optional Remote Level Control
- Compact design
The CHANNEL MASTER telescoping antenna mast (25 ft.) is made of 18-gauge, galvanized steel. It comes collapsed at 9 ft., then expands to 25-1/3 ft. Top diameter is 1-1/4 in. And bottom diameter is 1-1/2 in. WEIGHT is 22.5 lbs.
- 18-gauge Galvanized steel
- Includes hardware
- 90-day limited warranty
Bluetooth Home Theater Speaker System
Bluetooth 5.1 Channel Home Theater System – Surround Sound Speakers & A/V Amplifier Receiver, FM Radio
What?s in the Box:
The Pyle 5.1-Channel Bluetooth Receiver & Surround Sound Speaker System is perfect for home theater entertainment. The system includes (4) directable satellite speakers, center channel speaker, base receiver with built-in subwoofer — along with a remote control. Transform movie night into an intense media experience with full-range stereo sound and extended bass audio output. Bluetooth setup is easy and allows you to stream audio from your device through the Pyle Surround Sound Speaker System, quickly & easily. It works with all of today?s latest devices like Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops & Computers. Additional system features include FM Radio Tuner with digital LCD display, HDMI connectivity with 2160p support, spring-loaded speaker terminal connectors, along with Aux (RCA) input jacks; to connect and stream audio from even more external devices. Recreate big-screen and big-sound cinema style — with the Pyle 5.1-Channel Bluetooth Home Theater Speaker System.
- 300 WATT POWER: The Pyle 5.1 Channel A/V Amplifier Receiver w/ Subwoofer is perfect for your audio and visual home theater entertainment system. It gives you 300W peak to be used for multi speakers allowing you to enjoy high quality amplified audio
- 5 INPUTS: The personal digital amp box features 2 HDMI IN / 1 OUT, 2 AUX stereo input, FM radio antenna input. Connect external sources such as Playstation, TV, Blu Ray, Xbox 360, laptop, computer, media server, CD or DVD player, and tape deck
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: The professional integrated indoor house AV receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth music streaming. Works w/ today’s latest devices including smart phones, tablets, iPhone and computer w/ hassle-free receiver pairing
- 5.1 SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM: The entertainment system provides full range audio reproduction. The Pyle entertainment set proudly brings you (1) base receiver w/ built in subwoofer, (1) center channel speaker, and (4) directable satellite speakers
- DIGITAL LCD DISPLAY: The compact amplifier has a built-in digital LCD display panel which displays all the functions and input used. A power cable and remote control are also included in the package for distant audio adjustments
UM385 fixed mount VHF radio – Black Features: front panel designed Canadian Marine broadcast “B” channels International 4 digit channels mea 0183 in/out25 watt fixed mount Marine Radioipx4/JIS4 waterproof level memory channel SC an triple watch features/along power switches. A. M. E. Weather Alert – specific area message encoding backlit keypad and display channel name SD SC (digital Selective calling)distress, individual, urgency, safety, position report and send, DSC test call and menu selection for auto DSC channel switching triple watch plus compatible with Uniden mrn-gpsk GPS receiver
- Uniden’s Marine Radios protect you from what lies ahead, as well as getting you out of dicey waters, by informing you the moment a storm starts brewing and transmitting your location should you need help.
- With triple watch features, DSC capabilities, a range of international marine channels and S. A. M. E Weather Alert-the UM385BK brings everything you’ll need on the water into one compact design.
- The UM385BK rugged handheld mic allows you to transmit easily from the wheel while keeping your focus on the waters ahead.
- Waterproof Radio – Complies with IPX4 waterproof standards, which means the radio is resistant to damage from rain or splashing water.
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) – Includes Distress Button, Position Send and Request. Gives you the ability to press one button to call for help during an emergency. Full Class D DSC capability. High performance transceiver ensures clear communication and
The GXT1000XB Xtreme Bundle combines the Midland 5 Watt MicroMobile GMRS radio with the popular GXT1000XB hand held radios in one package. This communication bundle is packed with power, providing excellent range for those who seek adventure off the beaten path in a vehicle or on foot. The GXT1000XB is Midland’s most powerful handheld walkie talkie. This radio features 142 Privacy Codes, 9 Levels of eVOX – Hands-Free Operation, a 36 mile communication range, 10 call alerts, SOS siren, 22 regular GMRS channels and 28 additional GMRS channels with pre programmed privacy channels and the highest power allowed by law for GMRS handheld radios providing Xtreme Range. The whisper feature allows you to instantly contact a member of your party without disturbing others. The GXT1000XB has dual power options – 1 rechargeable battery pack per radio (Included) or 4 “AA” Alkaline batteries per radio (not included). The rechargeable battery packs take 12 hours to charge and provide up to 11 hours of battery life on a full charge. The GXT1000XB meets the JIS-4 standard of exposure to water, meaning it’s protected against light rain or splashing water from all directions on the radio. The MicroMobile provides twice the range of standard walkie talkies, making it perfect for reliable communication between vehicles. This GMRS radio can be quickly installed almost anywhere in a vehicle using the included flip-frame mounting bracket, magnetic mount antenna and 12-volt power adapter. The 5-Watt MicroMobile is equipped with 142 Privacy Codes, High-Grade hand microphone, high contrast LCD display for daylight or night use and 15 GMRS channels with channel scan. The NOAA Weather Scan technology is built into both radios, keeping you up to date with severe weather that may be in the area. In addition, the GXT1000 & 5 Watt MicroMobile have a 3-Year Warranty and 1-Year Warranty, respectively. It is noted that a FCC License is required for both.
- XTREME BUNDLE – The GXT1000XB walkie-talkies feature 50 GMRS (General Mobile Radio Service) channels, along with channel scan to check for activity. The 5 Watt MicroMobile walkie talkie is equipped with 15 High Power GMRS channels along with the channel scan function with a controlled frequency synthesizer
- EXTENDED RANGE – The GXT1000XB features a 36-mile communication range in open areas with little or no obstruction and the MicroMobile’s full 5-Watts of power and detachable external magnetic mount mobile antenna offers capability for extended range beyond that of the average GMRS portable handheld radios
- 142 CTCSS/DCS PRIVACY CODES – The GXT1000XB and MicroMobile each have 142 privacy codes that gives you many channel options so unwanted transmissions are not heard
- NOAA WEATHER SCAN + ALERT – The GXT1000XB and MicroMobile each feature NOAA Weather Scan that will automatically scan through 10 available weather (WX) band channels and locks onto the strongest weather channel to alert you of severe weather updates. NOAA Weather Alert will sound an alarm indicating that there is a risk of severe weather in your area
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: GXT1000 (x2), rechargeable battery packs (x2), boom mic headsets (x2), belt clips (x2), 120V dual desktop charger, AC adapter, DC adapter, and an owner’s manual. 5 Watt MicroMobile – Flip-Frame detachable mount w/ hardware, detachable antenna with magnetic mount, microphone w/ microphone holder, 12V power cord with car power adapter, and an owner’s manual
This radio’s multiple adjustments allow you to fine tune the signal and sound, for excellent clarity. Change the squelch control settings and the ANL/Noise Blanker option to reduce static and enjoy clear sound. Adjust the microphone gain to control the mic sensitivity.
- 40 Channels
- Public Address
- Automatic Noise Limiter/Noise Blanker
- Mic and RF Gain
- Instant Channel 9 and High Cut
UM385 fixed mount VHF radio – white Features: front panel designed Canadian Marine broadcast “B” channels International 4 digit channelsnmea 0183 in/out25 watt fixed mount Marine Radioipx4/JIS4 waterproof level memory channel SC an triple watch Features/along power switches.A.M.E. Weather Alert – specific area message encodingbacklit keypad and display channel name SD SC (digital Selective calling)distress, individual, urgency, safety, position report and send, DSC test call and menu selection for auto DSC channel switching triple watch plus compatible with Uniden mrn-gpsk GPS receiver
- With triple watch features, disc capabilities, A range of international Marine channels and s.A.M.E weather alert-the UM385 brings everything you’ll need on the water into one compact design.
- Uniden’s Marine radios protect you from what lies ahead, as well as getting you out of dicey waters, by informing you the moment a storm starts brewing and transmitting your location should you need help.
- All USA/international/Canadian Marine channels, including the new 4-digit, and the Canadian “B” channels.
- IPX4 JIS4 waterproof level
- Digital Selective calling and position send and request
The Ranger Professional PPR-TLM1 40 channel AM mobile citizen band (CB) radio features a small size chassis that is same dimensions as a Cobra 29 CB radio. The PPR-TLM1 comes stock with Ranger’s famous SRA-198 dynamic noise cancelling microphone. The radio features a 4 pin front panel mounted microphone jack and comes with mounting bracket and hardware for vehicle mounting and installation. Radio features include volume/squelch controls, microphone gain/RF gain controls, RF power output and talkback, noise blanker and automatic noise limiter (ANL), channel 19 switch, and channel control. The PPR-TLM1 features a large TFT display with multiple radio information and digital meter screens. You can also upload and display your own photos on the radio’s TFT display. The PPR-TLM1 features a built-in MP3 player with front panel USB port and SD card slot.
- 40 Channel Mobile CB Radio – Cobra 29 Size Chassis
- 4pin Front Panel Mic Jack with SRA-198 Noise Cancelling Microphone Included
- Thru-Hole Component Construction
- Blue LED Channel Display and Large TFT Display
- Variable Talk Back and RF Output Power
Uniden 40-Channel CB Radio with Illuminated Front Panel – PC88ELITE PRODUCT FEATURES: + SAE International Group Meets J1455 Recommendations for In-cabin Electronics + Illuminated Front Panel is ideal for switch and control recognition day or night + SWR Meter for Antenna Tuning + 40 Channel CB Radio with Chrome Front Panel + Public Address + Automatic Noise Limiter / Noise Blanker + RF Gain Control + Mic Gain Control + Extra-long Mic Cord PA/CB Switch + Analog S/RF Meter + Instant Channel 9 Access + DC Power Cable + Classic Uniden handheld Microphone + High-Cut Filter for enhanced frequency response + NB/ANL + LED Channel Readout + Front Panel Mic Connector + Metal Hanger on Mic
- Uniden 40-Channel CB Radio with Illuminated Front Panel – PC88ELITE
- SAE International Group Meets J1455 Recommendations for In-cabin Electronics
- SWR Meter for Antenna Tuning, 40 Channel CB Radio with Chrome Front Panel, Public Address, Automatic Noise Limiter / Noise Blanker, RF Gain Control, Mic Gain Control
- Extra-long Mic Cord, PA/CB Switch, Analog S/RF Meter, Instant Channel 9 Access, DC Power Cable, Classic Uniden handheld Microphone
- High-Cut Filter for enhanced frequency response, NB/ANL, LED Channel Readout, Front Panel Mic Connector, Metal Hanger on Mic
Radioddity CB-27 40-Channel CB Mobile Radio
This solid and compact CB radio, no license required, easy to operate, perfect for a long days road trip. It accesses 29 level squelch system and better sensitivity chip, is a great signal receiver and allow to get a clearer sound during communication.
You can active the Instance emergency channel 9 and channel 19 by just pressing the EMG button to switch. It not only has a built-in speaker but compatible with PA system that works with an extra loudspeaker to amplify the audio.
Note: Before operate the radio, you need to purchase an antenna, which can match the type SO-239 socket.
Instant Channel 9/19
Public Address (PA) Function
RF Gain Control
Frequency Range: 26.965-27.405 MHz
Frequency Tolerance: ±5.0 ppm
Frequency Control: PLL Synthesizer
Modulation Mode: AM
Input Voltage: 13,8V, 1.5A
Power consumption: Transmit: < 2A, Receive: Squelched 0.3A, VOL Max: 0.8A
Operating Temperature Range: -20°C … +50°C
Antenna Impedance: 50Ω
Antenna Connector: 27MHz, SO-239
Mode of Operation: Simplex
External Speaker Jack: 3.5mm
Dimensions: 109mm x 104mm x 24mm
What’s in the box?
1 x CB-27
1 x Removable Microphone
1 x Bracket (with 2 Screws)
1 x Spare Fuse (F5A220V)
4 x Tooth Washers
4 x Mounting Screws
1 x User Manual
- Ultra-compact and portable; Easy to use for beginner; Owns better sensitivity and RF gain control; AM radio station
- Squelch Control: 9 levels Automatic Squelch (ASQ) and 29 levels Manual Squelch, make this radio more flexible to block out the background static.
- Instant Emergency Channel 9 (for emergency use), Channel 19 (for truckers).
- Power output 4 watts; Public Address (PA) System; Backlit displays; Memory scan; Keyboard lock
- Great Customer Service: 18 months warranty and 60 days no-reason return. User manual and using tips are available on radioddity.com.
- Public Address (PA) Function: Connect to an external PA speaker for amplified announcements
- Instant Channel 9: Quickly set the radio to emergency/channel 9
- Signal/RF Power Indicator: Check the relative strength of incoming transmissions
- External Speaker Jack: Plug in an external speaker for better sound
- External PA Jack: Allows connection of a PA speaker
Hit the road in trucker’s style with the Uniden PC88LTX CB Radio. Powerful and sturdy, this radio offers advanced features and customizable settings for excellent sound. With this radio, you never have to miss another transmission, even when you are driving. The PC88LTX offers you front mic access, a new rugged mic, 40 Channels, an S/RF/SWR/Mod Meter, and a channel indicator. Also included is a channel selector, a TX/RX indicator, instant channel 9, dim control, noise blanker, RF gain control, a PA mode, mic gain control, and a Hi Cut Function. Classic Chrome Front Panel: The look and ease you are used to in a product you can trust.. Integrated SWR Meter: Keep your CB station performing at its best using the CB’s built-in SWR meter to precisely tune your antenna for best signal. Microphone Settings for Best Sound:This radio’s multiple adjustments allow you to fine tune the signal and sound, for excellent clarity. Change the squelch control settings and the ANL/Noise Blanker option to reduce static and enjoy clear sound. Adjust the microphone gain to control the mic sensitivity.
- Trucker’s 40 Channel CB Radio
- Squelch Control
- RF Gain Control
- Mic Gain Control
- SWR Calibrate