A quick and easy way to blow out the water lines of your RV, motorhome, camper, boat, and travel trailer. Winterizing is easy with this blow out adapter. Its 3/4″-11 NH hose threads easily connects to a standard garden hose. Its 1/4″ Industrial Interchange Quick-connect plug is the most common quick-connect fitting for air compressors in North America.
One end of the adapter has a male garden hose faucet/spigot/spout connection which screws directly to the city water inlet on your RV, motorhome, boat or travel trailer. The other end of the adapter has a quick-connect plug designed to connect to most air compressors. If your compressor does not have quick-connect coupler, you can easily remove the quick-connect plug with a wrench to get access to the 1/4″ male NPT (national pipe thread) connection, which is a very common connection. Your local hardware store should be able to help you find the proper adapter to connect the 1/4″ male NPT to your air compressor. The flexible hose allows the adapter to access tight spaces and minimizes stress on your piping and fittings.
We use food-grade vegetable oil and non-toxic plumber’s pipe dope only in the installation process. Most commercially available brass fittings contain up to 8% lead, but for your health and safety, the lead-free brass fittings in this item have been tested by a United States CPSC-Accepted Testing Lab and certified to contain less than 0.25% lead. The manufacturer, Vibrant Yard Company LLC, is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business.
- Blowout adapter with shut-off valve to winterize your recreational vehicles (RV), motorhome, camper, boat, watercraft, and travel trailer by blow out method. This is a safer, healthier, and environmentally friendlier winterization tool when compared with those winterizing kits that use antifreeze.
- Flexible hose allows the adapter to access tight spaces and minimizes stress on pipes and fittings. Pre-assembled length: 11.5 inches approx. Pressure rating: 250 psi. 100% outdoor rated, virtually indestructible, impervious to water and oil.
- Hose: Flexible Reinforced Synthetic Rubber, water and oil resistant (Insta-Grip hose, made in USA)
- For your health and safety, the fittings are made of lead-free brass, certified to contain less than 0.25% lead. Always wear safety goggles when handling or using compressed air.
- This winterization tool is made from the highest quality parts. The shut-off valve is made from forged brass (not brass casting) for extra strength and durability. If you are looking for a heavy duty tool that lasts a lifetime, this one is for you! This blowout adaptor may also be used to winterize sprinkler system, drip irrigation system, soaker hose, spigot, faucet, sillcock, water garden hose and hose bibb where applicable. Assembled in Wichita, Kansas, USA with domestic and foreign parts.