The RVAnt-Boost™ by WirEng® is an industrial/military strength RV/vehicle/mobile/railway/truck/train/boat DEP™ (Data-Enhancing Polarization™) omnidirectional antenna suitable for a vast variety of applications. The RVAnt-Boost™ is made with thick fiberglass and marine-grade stainless steel to withstand even the harshest of environments. The RVAnt-Boost™ is 100% compatible with the Consumer Cell Home Phone and will enhance its signal strength and data throughput. This The RVAnt-Boost™ set includes 30 feet of Ultra-Low Loss ULL240 coaxial cable with the correct connector for the Consumer Cell Home Phone. The RVAnt-Boost™ is fully enclosed and all-weather resistant, and can be mounted on a vertical or horizontal pole (professional installation recommended). The RVAnt-Boost™ is made in the USA with domestic and imported components and includes a one-year warranty period. Patent pending.
- The RVAnt-Boost™ for the Consumer Cell Home Phone is a DEP™ (Data-Enhancing Polarization™) omnidirectional antenna built using the highest industrial/military standards and made exclusively of top-grade, thick fiberglass and marine-grade stainless steel, which make the RVAnt-Boost™ virtually indestructible and extremely durable.
- The RVAnt-Boost™ uses WirEng® DEP™ technology for maximum propagation due to its eight internal elements, which are evenly distributed inside the antenna, and polarized for maximum data reception and transmission. The RVAnt-Boost™ is 100% compatible with the Consumer Cell Home Phone and will connect directly to it via the included 30-ft cable.
- The RVAnt-Boost™ is the perfect solution for your RV or other vehicle and will connect directly to the Consumer Cell Home Phone.
- The RVAnt-Boost™ operating frequency range is 700-3800 MHz with a peak gain of (varies) dBi*, a horizontal aperture of 360° and a vertical aperture of 60°. This RVAnt-Boost™ system is 100% compatible with the Consumer Cell Home Phone (SKU CCE-HOMEPHONE-RVAB) and is mainly recommended for RV/Vehicle/Truck/Van/Boat/Transit applications.
- *Gain in dBi values are averages increases obtained by comparing the standard/internal device antenna to a properly-installed RVAnt-Boost™ located substantially higher than the Consumer Cell Home Phone location. The RVAnt-Boost™ itself measures 10.2 x 5.6 x 10.2 inches and weighs 6.2 lbs. One year manufacturer warranty included.
GARMIN 010-01168-00 RV 760LMT 7″” Travel Planner & GPS Receiver with Bluetooth(R) & Lifetime Maps & Traffic Updates (Without Wireless Backup Camera)
7″” touchscreen display; 800 x 480 pixels; Free lifetime maps & traffic updates; Voice-activated navigation; Bluetooth(R) & Smartphone Link; Customized RV routing for US & Canada; America’s RV Parks & Services directory; RV trip planning & sharing; Active Lane Guidance; Garmin Real Directions(TM) with Garmin Real Voice(TM) guide; photoReal(TM) & Bird’s Eye junction views; Almost 11 million POIs, including RV-specific locations ; Garmin BaseCamp(TM); microSD(TM) Card slot; Includes preloaded street maps for the US & Canada; Dim: 4.5″”H x 7.4″”W x .9″”D; Weight: 8.9oz;
- Great Quality
- Fast Shipping
- Electronic Consumer
• Offers live TV viewing for the on-the-go lifestyle • Compact & ultralightweight antenna; • Fully automatic, making it perfect for RVing, camping, tailgating & more; • Compatible with DISH(R) (SD & HD), DIRECTV(R) (SD) & Bell TV (SD & HD) programming; • Works with a wide variety of receivers; • Equipped with 2 coaxial ports; • Supports 2 receivers to enable viewing different programming from the same satellite on 2 TVs at once • Plugs into a standard 12V outlet in vehicle (12V power converter to 110V sold separately); • Features an easy-grip handle & security eyelet attached to the base; • Offers the unique ability to permanently convert to a roof mount antenna for stationary use (Roof Mount Kit sold separately) ; • Includes 50ft power & 50ft coaxial cables; • 3.5 dome height, 14.3 diameter; • White
- 4 FOOT MICROPHONE EXTENSION CORDS
- 4-PIN Connectors
- USED WITH COBRA / UNIDEN STYLE RADIOS