Choice of 4 monthly plans starting at $9, details on trackmategps.com
Automatic quarterly billing (Fees are per device)
Real time tracking. As fast as every three seconds with Platinum Plan
- “No questions asked” refund policy
- All required accessories included
- Free test devices and customized plans available for fleet operators
- One-year history viewable on map or document (7 days on Saver plan)
- Vehicle maintenance records, scheduling and routing
(route planning including multiple stops capability) with Premium and Platinum plans
- Standard hard wiring 9-30 V.
- User friendly reports: available for print, email and download
- Create groups for different branches or vehicle types
- Geo-fence alerts (unit enters or leaves designated area)
- Speed, Inactivity (no movement in preset time period) and Power failure alerts
- Internal antennas
- Internal back-up battery provides up to 2 hours of tracking
- Send alerts to: multiple email addresses, cellphones or platform
- Unlimited users and vehicles per account
- Lifetime warranty with active account
- Optional IFTA reports for interstate trucking
- Appealing and user friendly state of the art tracking platform
- Online diagnostics and reporting of service issues
Remote management for rebooting and troubleshooting
- Live, up to the minute traffic conditions
We specialize in out of the box solutions:
Our devices are mounted on boats, trains, generators, buoys, irrigation sprinklers, golf carts, etc.
TrackmateGPS is based in Brooklyn, NY
- Backed by TrackmateGPS’s Top Rated support. Highly competitive plans start as low as $9/month.
- Indicator LED lights display current status. Hard wired/internal back up battery. 3 wire harness for easy installation. Lightweight -2.4 oz- but heavyweight performance. Small in size, large in features.