With a basic weather station from La Crosse Technology, all of your necessary weather data will be there at a glance. which makes planning your day’s events a whole lot easier. Our Essential color weather Stations always remain a customer favorite here at La Crosse Technology. The station’s bright easy to read LCD display features dynamic forecast icons that allow users to view their weather data in color. Whether it be its sleek case design, or its precise temperature and humidity readings, this item is not only functional, but it is sure to be a conversation starter. When choosing to use the connectable feature, your station will start to receive weather data from the nws (national weather service) that provides detailed forecast information including the low and high temperatures of the day, chance of precipitation values as well as 8 additional forecast icons to keep you up to date on your weather to come. It also connects to the nist (national Institute of standards and technology) which automatically sets your time and date.
- Weather forecast and seasonal foliage tree icons
- Indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity with trend arrows & alerts
- Wi-Fi compatible – La Crosse View ready
- Fully calendar with date & weekday
- 5 level backlight brightness settings
La Crosse Technology WS-9160U-IT Digital Thermometer with Indoor/Outdoor Temperature
Extra Large Digits for Great Viewing! One of our Top Rated Thermometers makes this one of the Best Sellers! Wireless temperature transmits from weather resistant outdoor sensor, within 330 ft range and updates in 4 to 16 seconds depending on obstructions. 12 or 24 Hour manual setting time and will receive up to 3 outdoor sensors. Records MIN/MAX temperature values.
Extra large digits
Outdoor temperature digits measure 1 inch tall for easy to read viewing. View up to 3 wireless sensors (sold separately) per indoor display. Monitor in different rooms, such as a basement, attic, greenhouse, garage, and so much more. Press CH (channel) for viewing specific sensor.
Receive wireless outdoor temperature from included transmitting sensor. Range from over 300 ft and is weather resistant from light moisture. Recommend placing transmitting sensor approximately 8 inches below under eave or overhang protected from consistent rain or snow and on the North side of home to protect from direct sunlight (best for accuracy. )
Indoor display records the highs & lows of both indoor & outdoor temperatures. Resetting is simple. 1) Press the MIN/MAX key once to display the min record. 2) Press and hold the MIN/MAX key again for about three seconds to reset all the minimum/ maximum data to the current temperature values
Quartz clock in 12 or 24-hour time display
Temperature station displays outdoor reception indicator (constant signal indicates strong connection), Low battery indicator for display (RX) or sensor (TX) when should need replacing. Sensor identification number is shown when more than one sensor is used.
- Wireless IN/OUT Temp (F/C)
- MIN/MAX Value of Temp
- Can Receive Up to 3 Sensors
- 12/24 Hour Time Display (manual setting)
- 330 ft. transmission range
- OUT Temp Range: -39.8 F to +139.8 F (-39.9 C to 59.9 C)
- IN Temp Range: 14.2 F to 139.8 F (-9.9 C to 59.9 C)
- Receiver : 2 AAA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Sensor : 2 AA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Digital thermometer with wireless remote and clock
- Remote sensor transmits from up to 330 feet; records daily high and low temperatures
- Receives weather data from up to 3 sensors (other remotes sold separately)
- Temperatures displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius; 12/24-hour time display
- Display/receiver measures 5.86 by 3.3 inches inches; remote sensor: 5 by 1.5 inches