Digital Television is as an authoritative and complete overview that describes the technology of digital television broadcasting. It gives you a thorough technical description of the underlying principles of the DVB standard and the various steps of signal processing. Also included is a complete technical glossary of terms, abbreviations, and expressions that gives you quick reference.
Now in it’s 3rd edition, Digital Television, this book is completely up-to-date with standard and new technologies including:
– DVB and DVB-S2
– Mobile TV DVB-H
– High Definition formats 1080i and 720p
– Compression including MPEG, H.264, and VC-1
If you are looking for a concise technical briefing that will quickly get you up to speed without getting lost – this is the book you need.
* Enhance your knowledge of digital television with this authoritative, technical introduction
* Learn underlying priciples of the DVB system, compression technology, IPTV, Mobile TV, and more
* Understand analog and digital formats and signal processing from transmission to reception