Imagine a home theater setup where you can stream your favorite movies & TV wirelessly with the Nyrius WS55 HDMI Wireless Transmitter & 2 Receiver kit in 1080p HD video. Nyrius has made this possible with its plug â€˜n play solution that offers an exceptionally convenient experience where messy cables & wires are no longer needed – it’s like an invisible HDMI cable. Wirelessly transmit the HDMI signal from your A/V receiver, cable/satellite, Blu-ray, or PC up to 40ft away to your HDTV or projector. Eliminate cable costs by streaming Netflix or YouTube videos.
High Resolution Digital Signal with No Reduction in Picture Quality
This innovative solution allows for high speed, low latency wireless video transmission of true 1080p HD video from any HDMI source. Transmit crystal clear video through walls, floors, & ceilings without interference from other wireless devices such as WiFi or Bluetooth (streaming line of sight results in maximum range).
Watching TV Doesn’t Have to be Limited to Just a Single HDTV
With loop-through HDMI and additional receiver, you can set up three separate viewing environments, so you can view through one wired connection in one room and watch the same HD content wirelessly on two other TVs.
Stream to Multiple TV’s Wirelessly
You can easily add additional receivers (sold separately) to the system & transmit wireless video to even more TVs.
Control Devices in Another Room
With the included IR extender you can conveniently control your device from any area of the home. Change channels, pause your movie, adjust volume – any function will work. Simply point your remote control at the receiver & press your remote’s button.
Easy Plug ‘n Play Setup
Plug the transmitter into your device’s HDMI port and the receiver into your HDTV & you’re immediately connected. Power the transmitter & receiver by the included AC adapter. No software or WiFi connection required.
- TRUE 1080P WIRELESS HDMI VIDEO – Stream a high definition 3D signal and 5.1 channel digital audio to your TV or projector up to 40 feet. Broadcast movies, TV shows & music from your A/V Receiver, Cable/Satellite, Blu-ray, PC, Mac
- HIGH DEFINITION DIGITAL SIGNAL – Wirelessly transmits crystal clear, low latency HD video & audio through walls, ceilings, and floors (streaming line of sight results in maximum range)
- THREE SEPARATE VIEWING ENVIRONMENTS – Use the loop-through HDMI output feature for one wired & two wireless video setup, allowing for a single source to be viewed on three displays at the same time
- CONTROL YOUR DEVICES WITH REMOTE FROM ANY ROOM – With the IR remote extender you can change channels, pause movies, adjust volume – any function will work
- PLUG ‘N PLAY – Easy to install setup eliminates the need to install expensive, inconvenient cables. No software or WiFi connection required.
Panasonic, DVD Recorder, DV Input, HDMI, SD Card SlotRecord your home movies and your favorite TV programs easily to DVD disc with the Panasonic DMR-ES25S progressive scan recorder/player, which provides ultimate flexibility in recording media options. It also includes an HDMI digital audio/video output, which can “up-convert” standard DVD movie discs to near HD resolution. Where standard DVD players (even progressive scan models) provide just 480 lines of resolution, the DMR-ES25S up-converts the picture up to 720p and 1080i high-def video formats–taking full advantage of your HD television’s sparkling resolution. (Note that your TV must have an HDMI connection; HDMI cable not included.)
Choose from a full spectrum of recordable DVD media–write-once DVD+R and DVD-R discs or rewritable DVD-RW/+RW and DVD-RAM discs. (For temporary storage, such as your favorite weekly shows, DVD-RAM discs are a great choice as they can be rewritten more times than DVD-RW/+RW discs.) It’s easy to record TV programming with the built-in analog TV tuner with RF pass-through and seven-day TV Guide electronic programming guide. In addition to standard DVD movie and CD audio discs and its compatible recordable formats, the DMR-ES25S can play back CD-R/RW, dual layer DVD-R/+R, and VCD disc formats as well as JPEG, and MP3 digital formats. You can also view individual images and photo slideshows using the integrated Secure Digital (SD) memory card slot (compatible with JPEG and TIFF file formats).
Panasonic’s Time Slip function consists of two features designed to give you added flexibility and control when making DVD recordings: Chasing Playback and Simultaneous Record & Play. With Chasing Playback, you don’t have to wait for an entire program to be recorded before watching it from beginning to end. This feature allows you to watch a program that’s currently being recorded from any point that’s already been recorded–while continuing to record the live program in progress. Simultaneous Record & Play allows you to record a program onto a disc while simultaneously watching any other program that’s previously been recorded on the same disc.
You can set your recorder to one of five different recording speeds, each varying in recording quality and length. EP mode yields the most recording time, LP & SP modes provide less recording time with higher quality recording, and XP mode gives you the highest quality recording. There’s also the FR (Flexible Recording) mode that lets you record with the best picture quality possible for the recording time and remaining space on the disc.
The Direct Navigator feature makes it easy to find a previously recorded program on a disc. A list of recording dates, times, channels and (user-entered) titles are shown on screen. With the Playlist Playback function, you can perform simple non-linear video editing using, such as rearranging the order of scenes, skipping over unwanted scenes, or copying selections
Jump directly to any spot on a disc and begin playback or recording right away with the Rapid Random Access function when using DVD-RAM discs. Even if there is no sequential area of empty space available, this DVD recorder can record data on available space throughout the rest of the disc. You will also avoid searching for a blank spot to start recording, or accidentally recording over desired material.
Enjoy a great picture on you flat screen LCD or plasma HDTV using the component video output, and immersive surround sound via the optical digital audio output for Dolby Digital and DTS home theater effects. It also offers a FireWire port (also known as IEEE1394 or i.Link) for direct connection to a digital video camcorder, enabling you to download footage directly to disc. The full lineup of video and audio connections includes:
- RF Input: 1
- Composite video/audio input: 2 (1 front)
- Composite video/audio output: 1
- S-Video input: 2 (1 front)
- S-Video output: 1
- Component video output: 1
- HDMI audio/video output: 1
- Digital audio output: 1 optical
HDMI is a lossless, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface to link any audio/video source (such as a set-top box, DVD player, or AV receiver) with your TV–all over a single cable. It provides up to a 5 GB per second bandwidth for transmitting pure digital video and audio signals with no degradation in the transfer. It can carry up to eight discrete audio channels, making it compatible with 7.1-channel surround sound systems. Signals are encrypted with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) to prevent recording. HDMI is fully backward-compatible with most DVI connections .
Component video (also called Y/Pb/Pr) features a three-jack video input, which provides separate connections for luminance (Y), blue color difference (PB) and red color difference (PR). This results in increased bandwidth for color information, resulting in a more accurate picture with clearer color reproduction and less bleeding than you would get with S-Video or composite (RCA yellow video plug) connections. You will need a separate RCA left/right audio cable for sound.
High Definition Formats: The most common high-def (HD) video format is 720p, which displays video at 720 vertical by 1280 horizontal pixels. The “p” denotes that it is progressive scan, meaning that all video lines are filled at the same time. The 1080i format displays video at 1080 vertical by 1920 horizontal pixels, and the “i” means that it is interlaced (the old-school way of presenting video where the screen scans the odd-numbered video lines first, then the even-numbered lines). The 1080p format has the same pixel resolution as 1080i, but it is a progressive scan format and thus has a constant vertical resolution of 1080 lines.
What’s in the Box
DVD recorder/player, remote control (with batteries), AV cable, RF cable, power cord, one DVD-RAM disc, printed operating instructions
- Slim-profile up-converting DVD player/recorder; measures 16.9 x 2.3 x 9.8 inches
- Easily record TV programming with 7-day TV guide; FireWire port for direct dubbing from camcorder; Secure Digital slot for photo slideshows
- Records onto DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, and DVD-RAM; plays back dual-layer DVD-R/+R and CD-R/RW
- Connections: HDMI (1 out), composite (2 in, 1 out), S-Video (2 in, 1 out), component (1 out), RF (1 in)
- Optical digital audio out for Dolby Digital and DTS surround sound
This innovative transmitter and receiver pair is capable of streaming full HD 1080p video with support for the latest movie content up to 100 feet away within the same room, with only a 180ms delay. This device is much smaller than previous J-Tech Digital wireless HDMI extenders or any wireless extender on the market. Furthermore, the transmitter requires no HDMI cable and has a dongle form factor that is powered by USB. This allows the user to be cable-free and will no longer be tied down by power outlets.
For maximum portability and convenience, power the transmitter and receiver with a 5V DC power bank to enable any monitoring configuration your application may need.
- Voltage/Current: transmitter – DC5V/1A | receiver – DC5V/2A
- Power Consumption: transmitter < 3W | receiver < 5W
- HDMI Compliance: HDMI 1.3
- HDCP Compliance: HDCP 1.4
- Video Resolutions: 480i/480p@60Hz, 576i/576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i/1080p@50/60Hz
- IR Frequency Range: 20-60KHz
- Audio Formats: L/R stereo audio (2-channel, PCM)
- Transmission Distance: 30 meters (100ft)
- Transmission Technology: 5GHz network (channels 128 & 132)
- 1x Transmitter
- 1x Receiver
- 1x DC5V/2A power adapter
- 1x IR blaster cable
- 1x IR receiver cable
- 1x User manual
- 1x USB power adapter (DC 5V/1A)
- 1x Dual head USB power cable
- 1x HDMI male to female cable
- ✔ HD VIDEO TRANSMISSION: Transmit 1080p wireless video within the same room, up to 100′ away with the JTECH-WDEX-30M wireless extender
- ✔ MULTIPLE RESOLUTIONS SUPPORTED: Experience your HDMI source devices in a variety of resolutions including: 1080p@24/30/50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 576p@50Hz, 576i@50Hz, 480p@60Hz, 480i@60Hz
- ✔ DIRECT FROM REMOTE LOCATIONS: Connect the transmitter to an HDMI camera and the receiver to an HDMI monitor, power the transmitter with any nearby USB connection, such as a laptop, camera USB port, or even a 5VDC 2A power bank to transmit and capture wirelessly while on set
- ✔ PORTABLE TRANSMITTER & VARIOUS POWER OPTIONS: The compact size and shape of the transmitter makes it great for conference room settings and can be shared easily between your source and display. You can use the included USB power adapter with the transmitter, or power it via USB port from a laptop, cable box, camera, or any other device that provides 5V power. If you prefer portability, you can also use a 5V portable battery to power the transmitter as well
- ✔ FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT: All J-Tech Digital Products include a One-Year Manufacturer Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our Customer Support Team located in Houston, Texas – Available M-F 9AM-6PM CST. Contact us by (888) 610-2818 OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wirelessly stream video & audio (YouTube TV, Netflix, Hulu TV, prime and other media streaming devices and services) and turn your outdoor patio, garage, bedroom, home office, kitchen or ball rooms without having to move existing or purchasing additional equipment. Save money! No need to rent additional set top boxes, No need to purchase additional DVD players and or gaming consoles. The diamond VS100 is a great solution for conference room meetings, home entertainment and multimedia educational applications.
- Wirelessly stream HD 1080p video & audio up to 150ft (clear line of sight) from: TV cable box, Blu-ray/DVD player, gaming console, satellite box, PC, Mac, laptop or from any HDMI source
- No lag powerful wireless HDMI system, supports anti-interference technology (5Ghz Operational frequency) the diamond VS100 is a great solution for conference room meetings, home entertainment and multimedia educational applications
- Built in IR for full control of your device from remote location (control and wireless send video/Audio from your set top box, DVD/blue-ray player and many more devices from another room)
- Wirelessly stream video & audio (YouTube TV, Netflix, Hulu TV, Prime and other media streaming devices and services) and turn your outdoor patio, garage, bedroom, home office, kitchen or ball rooms without having to move existing or purchasing additional equipment. Save money! No need to rent additional set top boxes, No need to purchase additional DVD players and or gaming consoles
- Just “plug ‘n play” no extensive set up, no computer needed, No software installation. No Wi-Fi network to setup, no Messy cables. Best portable and mobile solution for notebooks/laptops and or any mobile device with HDMI capability
- Usa technical support- customer support is available from our home office in Los Angeles, Ca. We offer a one year, for all our products
- Diamond Multimedia – based in Los Angeles, California USA, leading manufacture of high quality computer products in over 20 years
- Hdmi wireless transmitter and receiver
- Wireless HDMI Sender and receiver
- Hdmi wireless dongle
PUMPKIN 10.1 inch Touch Screen Headrest DVD Player, for both car and home use, is a perfect car rear seat entertainment system, especially for long road trips or plane travel, provide audio visual enjoyment for back seat passengers, helps to keep your kids quiet and joyful during trip.
Screen size: 10.1 inch TFT screen
Resolution：1024*600*3RGB LED backlight
Audio output：VP-P2.8V，0DB = 1V 20HZ-20KHZ
THD：1% A weighting（speakers） 10%（headphones）
Working environment：temperature 5-40℃，humidity ＜90%
Net weight: 985g
Product size: 260*200*46mm
1* 10.1 inch DVD Player
1* Car Charger
1* Infrared Remote Control
1* Mounting Bracket
1* User Manual
- 【1080P Region Free Car DVD Player】: Support Multi Region and 1920*1080@30fps HD video playback, compatible with MPEG/ MPG/ TS/ TRP/ VOB/ FLV/ RMVB/ MP4/ AVI/ MOV/ MKV/ ASF/ WMV formats.
- 【Car DVD Player with HDMI Input】: HDMI input function can sync up to 1080P video from your computer, mobile phone, Raspberry Pi, Xbox or kindle fire etc. (It supports HDMI protocol below version 1.4.).
- 【Sync Screen & Last Memory】: Support AV In/ Out, Last Memory/ Resume Play function, USB/SD card to 128GB with FAT32 format, offers you better visual and audio enjoyment.
- 【Headrest DVD Player for Car & Kids】: Easy for kids to change discs with flip design. Bottom speakers can reduce sound interference. Adjust the screen angle freely with customized adjustable mount holder.
- 【Service & Support】: We offer 18-Month worry-free friendly customer service. We provide detailed user manual, FAQ section, forum, installation video tutorials on youtube for all our products. 24-hour pre-sales and post- sales technical support are available.
MyWirelessTV2 replaces messy HDMI cables with wireless technology, so you can easily install an HDTV anywhere you want. It wirelessly connects HDTVs to most HDMI cable/satellite set top boxes, Blu-ray players, and consoles up to 150 feet away, even working through walls and floors.
- Wirelessly sends live HD content from HDMI-enabled media device to the HDTV
- Delivers up to 1080p30 and 5.1 audio wirelessly
- A/V quality auto adjustment based on wireless operating environment
- The MyWirelessTV2 wirelessly connects your HDMI-enabled media devices to your HDTV, allowing you to deliver brilliant, multi-room HD without the cable clutter
- Creates a point-to-point wireless HDMI connection between the source device and your HDTV
- Perfect for connecting Gaming Consoles, Cable Set-top Boxes and Media Players
- Please refer the user manual below for better use
Roof Mount Flip-Down Monitor Display
Vehicle Flip-Down Display Screen – Roof Mount Monitor with 1080p Support, HDMI/USB/Micro SD/IR/FM Transmitter (17.3’’ -inch Display)
What’s in the Box:
The Pyle Vehicle Flip-Down Display Screen – Roof Mount Monitor with 1080p Support, HDMI/USB/Micro SD/IR/FM Transmitter (17.3’’ -inch Display) – Universal Vehicle Mount Overhead Display – Car Video Entertainment System – Convenient Flip-Down Screen Access – Hi-Res LCD Wide-Screen Video – Full HD 1080p Support – HDMI Input – Built-in Stereo Speakers – Front Panel Button Controls – USB Flash & TF Memory Card Readers – Connect Additional Device via RCA (Audio/Video) Wiring Harness – Built-in IR Transmitter for Wireless IR Headphone Use – FM Transmitter – What’s in the Box: – Roof Mount Monitor Console – Power Wiring Harness Cable – Technical Specifications: – Display Type: LCD, 17.3’’ -inches.
- 17.3 INCH WIDESCREEN DISPLAY: This flip-down LCD roof mount monitor offers a 17.3 inch. Widescreen viewing angle. Perfect entertainment solution for your car that will ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- MP3, MP4, MP5, JPG, MPEG4, WMA, AVI: The TV roof mount is compatible w/ MP3, MP4, MP5, JPG, MPEG4, WMA, & AVI w/ Built-in IR Transmitter for a wireless headphone. Connect an additional device via RCA (Audio/Video) Wiring Harness
- 1080p FULL HD SUPPORT: This overhead vehicle monitor has 1080p support and 1680 x 800 Pixels screen resolution w/ HDMI input. Video operate system of PAL/NTSC, Contrast ratio 300. Brightness 350 cd/m2. Aspect ratio 16:9. Power supply DC 12-24V
- UPGRADED CONTENT: The HD LCD vehicle flip down TV allows you to stream audio, as well as view image collections easily. The HD TV is compatible and works well with both Mac & PC
- DIGITAL DRIVE SUPPORT: It supports SD Cards and USB flash drive, so you can quickly load your music and movies from your PC and play them back with ease. Just insert SD card or USB flash and you’ll have access to a wealth of entertainment options
- NOTE: KINDLY REFER USER MANUAL BEFORE USE
J-Tech Digital is focused on providing high-quality products that integrate and distribute home entertainment for the residential and commercial markets. J-Tech Digital has played a major role in transforming whole-house audio, video and home theater.
This innovative transmitter and receiver pair are capable of streaming full HD 1080p video with support for the latest movie content up to 200 ft. away within the home, through walls and ceilings for your desired setup. The extender is based on the latest HDBitT technology which greatly improved the signal stability and transmission range, unlike WHDI technology, for which loss of signal is a common issue.
The J-Tech Digital wireless extender provides full compatibility with HDMI signal up to 1080P FULL HD. The innovative 1×2 function allows you to wireless split HDMI signal to broadcast over 2 TVs. It does not require a line-of-sight placement, so you can keep your home theater devices neatly out of sight. Compared with the single antenna version, the dual antenna version has improved data transmission rate and video stability.
- Wireless HD audio/video streaming from up to 200 feet away through standard home walls
- Supports two receivers at the same time.
- Wireless Full HD 1080P with HDMI loop output
- Improved data rates and video stability.
- Lockable DC power plug design
- The wide frequency IR control
- Supports video resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 2 x Power adapters
- 2 x IR Cables
- AMAZING VIDEO QUALITY UP TO 200 FT AWAY: J-Tech Digital HDBitT Dual Antenna 1×2 HDMI Wireless Extender is the most powerful wireless HDMI extender on Amazon. It lets you extend an HDMI audio/video signal wireless up to 200 ft (61m) using the latest technology.
- TWO RECEIVERS AT SAME TIME: the transmitter can send video to two receivers, which is useful for broadcasting over 2 TVs. DUAL ANTENNA AND MORE STABLE TRANSMISSION: with the implementation of the dual antenna design, the data rate has been greatly improved and thus more stable and fluent video. Note: Only One set/pair can work in the same environment.
- 20-60 kHz WIDE FREQUENCY IR CONTROL EXTENSION: Let’s think about a scenario. If you have a DVD player in your media room and a TV in your living room, while you are in the living room, you can still use your DVD remote to control the DVD player.
- AUDIO FORMAT: supports PCM audio pass through. Does NOT support Dolby Digital; PREMIUM PICTURE QUALITY & STABLE SIGNAL TRANSMISSION: With HDBitT technology, you’ll be amazed at how HDBitT maintains your Ultra HD picture quality with super stability/reliability.
- DELAY/LATENCY TIME is 0.1-0.3 seconds. Good for video playback. NOT for real-time shooting or PC gaming. FULL HD SUPPORT: 60/50HZ @1080P, 60/50HZ@1080I, 60/50HZ @720P, 60/50HZ@576P, 50HZ@576I, 60HZ@480P, 60HZ@480I FREE LIFETIME SUPPORT: This item includes free lifetime technical support from the manufacture and free 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from J-Tech Digital
Ezrecorder 310 is a digital video Recorder that records and stores TV shows for you to enjoy at any time. It works like a VCR but no tape is required. Instead, everything is stored inside a hard drive for easy video playback and managing. Better yet, ezrecorder 310 automatically turns your set-top box on and records video at a scheduled time so you’ll never have to rush home for your favorite shows again.
- 1-click record and snapshot, record 1080p30 HD video from your cable / satellite service providers, camcorder, game console via HDMI/component connection.
- Work with your set-top box for scheduled recording via IR blaster, please view SOP of IR Blaster learning at the technical specification section.
- Save in MP4 and JPEG to enjoy on PC or any mobile device. HDCP – protected content cannot be recorded
- Internal and external hard drives with at least 500G capacity are recommended, and maximum 2Tb for external hard drive.
- Internal hard drive is Not included. Please format your hard drive to NTFS before using it. USB Hubs, card readers, FAT format, NAS, Kingston UV400 series SSD, SanDisk SSD Plus or HDDs over 2TB capacity are not supported.
Gran Turismo Sport is the world’s first racing experience to be built from the ground up to bring global, online competitions sanctioned by the highest governing body of international motorsports, the FIA (Federation International Automobile). Put yourself in the driver’s seat with Gran Turismo Sport on PlayStation VR and challenge yourself in the ultimate racing experience. Experience racing in new and extraordinary ways. Turn your head and aim towards the apex as you enter the corner. Confidently throttle down as you look ahead at the exit to a blind corner. The future of motorsport is with PlayStation VR. Your heart will race. Your pupils will dilate. Your instincts will kick in and take over as you race to represent your country and favorite manufacturer. Simply plug your PlayStation VR headset and PlayStation Camera into your PS4 system and transport yourself into an incredible global racing competition. 100+ Games and counting*. Feel Them All with PlayStation VR.
- VR & Gran Turismo Sport Bundle Includes: PlayStation VR headset, Processor unit, PlayStation VR headset connection cable, HDMI cable, USB cable, Stereo headphones, AC power cord, AC adaptor, PlayStation VR Demo Disc, PlayStation Camera and Gran Turismo Sport.
- Put yourself in the driver’s seat with Gran Turismo Sport on PlayStation VR and challenge yourself in the ultimate racing experience.
- Just Plug and Play – Getting into PlayStation VR couldn’t be easier. Just plug the PlayStation VR headset and your PlayStation Camera into your PlayStation 4 system.
- Advanced VR Display – Seamless visuals keep you connected to the virtual world through an expansive 5.7″ OLED 1080p display running at up to 120 frames per second.
- 3D Audio Technology – 3D Audio with PlayStation VR means that you’ll be able to pinpoint sounds above, below, and all around you.