- “Please note this product does not work in North America, South America or Canada. Please ensure you will be using within the Thuraya coverage area before purchasing”
- Easy-to-Use Simply connect your smartphone via Wi-Fi to the satellite unit and stay connected. The sound is now routed through the smartphone, resulting in even better sound quality.
- Calls and Text Messages in Satellite Mode: Use your smartphone in satellite mode when there is no terrestrial network available to call and send text messages using your existing list of contacts.
- Compatibility: The SatSleeve Hotspot App is available as a free download from the App Store or from Google Play. Our app is available in 12 languages. (This App is applicable for SatSleeve+ and SatSleeve Hotspot only and not for previous SatSleeve models.)
- If you think you know what your smartphone can do, think again. Your smartphone becomes a satellite phone – keeping you safe and in touch with the most important people in your life.
Sat-Fi2 Satellite Wi-Fi HotspotNo matter how far off the grid you go for work or pleasure, Sat-Fi2 keeps you connected when cellular service is unavailable. With our easy to use Sat-Fi2 app, continue managing your business with the ability to email, text, talk, post to social, access the web, check the weather, and share photos and files. With S.O.S. capabilities, you can communicate directly with GEOS who facilitates Search and Rescue. Run your business and your life, manage emergencies and stay productive all with the convenience of connecting up to 8 personal smart devices to your own private satellite Wi-Fi network.Features:Sat-Browse, powered by Yippy, gives you compressed data for faster web browsing with speeds up to 72 kbpsSat-Fi2 is dust, water and impact resistant with the ability to withstand a high force of shockBuilt-in rechargeable lithium battery that lasts up to 28 hours on standby and up to 2 hours of talk timeConnect up to 8 personal smart devices to your own private satellite networkThe antenna is attached to the device which makes it portable, mobile and lightweightU.S. based 10 digit phone number with direct dialing to 911 servicesSpecifications:DIMENSIONSWIDTH 2.9 in (74.8 mm)HEIGHT 1.5 in (36.9 mm)LENGTH 5.8 in (148.4 mm)WEIGHT 12.6 ozBATTERYTALK TIME 2 hrsSTAND BY TIME 28 hrsDATA SPEEDS Up to 72 kbpsOPERATING ENVIRONMENT-4F to 95F (-20C to 35C) In direct sunlightPOWER SUPPLY5VDCWI-FI RANGE100 ftSat-Fi2 Includes:Wall AdapterMicro USB Cable Quick Start Guide Warranty Card
- Battery Type NONE; Wireless NONE
- Modem Capable NONE
- Speed – Max Up to 72 kbps
- Talk Time 2 hours
- Weight (oz) 12.6 oz.
Iridium go! enables satellite connectivity for your mobile devices where terrestrial networks cannot. Simply Flip up the integrated antenna and the battery-powered unit connects quickly and automatically to the Iridium Leo satellite Constellation to create an anywhere Wi-Fi hotspot within approximately a 30.5 meter (100 foot) radius. You can easily connect and operate Multiple devices within this area using the Iridium go! application. Iridium go! supports a full range of global communications, including voice calls, email access, applications, social networking, photo sharing, two-way SMS, GPS tracking, and Built-in SOS alert. You can take Iridium go! anywhere. It’s small enough to fit in your pocket and, like other Iridium devices, tough enough to withstand rain, sand, dust and rough use. It can be carried, easily stowed in your backpack, or mounted in vehicles, aircraft and boats for mobile applications. Combining the best that both satellite and cellular phones offer, Iridium go! is the First in a whole new category of personal satellite connectivity devices. It is also a powerful development platform optimized for Iridium partners to build applications, extending communication capabilities even further in remote locations. Iridium go! is an affordable solution for truly global connectivity. It leverages and extends your existing trusted devices, is Compatible with Apple and Android operating systems, and eliminates roaming charges. It allows connections to be shared among Multiple users and is Supported by affordable plans that keep voice and data costs reasonable.
- Iridium GO!&153; Satellite Based Hot Spot – Up To 5 Users (52013)
Send and Receive Email Over The Most Modern Satellite Network – Productive. Portable. Affordable.With the Globalstar 9600 and a Globalstar satellite phone, customers can use their existing Wi-Fi enabled devices to send and receive email over the most modern satellite network. Whether on land or at sea, you will be able to maintain reliable connectivity when beyond cellular. Experience the industry’s fastest data speeds, at an affordable price.Benefits:Productivity – Uses the industry’s fastest MMS data speeds, allowing you to send more in less time, saving airtime costsPortability – Lightweight and small enough to fit in your pocket, with 4 hours of battery lifeAffordable – No additional costs, uses your existing Globalstar airtime plan minutesRobust – Send email, photos and other attachments when beyond cellular, or make updates to your social media accountsFeatures:Easily send and receive emails and post to social media from any Wi-Fi enabled deviceConveniently use existing device contacts via Sat-Fi AppFastest MMS data speeds in the industryPowered by the world’s most modern satellite networkSimple to Use1. Download and install the Sat-Fi App to your smartphone or wireless device2. Turn on your Globalstar Satellite Phone and connect it to the Globalstar 96003. Connect your smartphone or wireless device to the Globalstar 9600 Satellite Hotspot4. Your smartphone or wireless device is now connected for
- Globalstar 9600 Satellite Data Hotspot (54062)
Here’s how it works
By using software compatible with iOS and Android operating systems, Iridium Go! creates a Wifi hotspot with a 100 foot radius, capable of linking up to 5 of your devices directly to the global system of Iridium communications satellites. And because it can fit in your pocket, and connects to the furthest reaching satellite network in the sky, the Iridium Go! is the only truly global Wifi hotspot for your iPhone or Android device.
Go Further than You Ever Have Before
In the past, you couldn’t use your smartphone beyond the grid. This was territory reserved for satellite phones and fixed terminals. The Iridium Go! changes all that. It creates a truly global Wifi hotspot compatible with your smartphone. This kind of reliable voice and data connection, at this price, with this bandwidth, able to resist dirt and dust, built tough enough to go anywhere Iridium satellites go, is the next level.
Make calls, send emails, or send sms messages. Internet speeds are limited to 2.4Kbps. The GO! will not work with non-GO! optimized applications (such as Skype, Facetime, Netflix, etc). The Iridium GO! is able to send small files such as size optimized photos and weather files or GRIB maps.
The Iridium GO! tracking features allow you to send GPS coordinates via SMS/TEXT to a user configured set of phone numbers. The SOS button, accessible from the unit or via the GO! app, can be configured to contact emergency services of your choosing.
Includes: Iridium GO! Satellite Hotspot, 1.2m (4′) USB to Micro-USB Cable, International Wall Charger w/ Plugs, Auto Charger w/ USB Plug, Battery, Protective Cover, User Manual, Quick Start Guide, BlueCosmo Prepaid SIM Card for easy loading of airtime & 1 Year Warranty
- GLOBAL COVERAGE: Connect anywhere on the planet with reliable satellite based voice, messaging, GPS tracking and e-mail for your Apple iOS and Android devices using the Iridium Approved GO! Apps. (Web browsing is limited)
- EVERYTHING INCLUDED: Iridium GO! Satellite Hotspot, Battery, USB Cable, Auto Charger, Wall Charger with Int’l Plugs, Protective Cover, BlueCosmo Quick Start Quide, BlueCosmo Prepaid SIM Card & 1 Year Warranty
- BLUECOSMO PREPAID: SIM Card included for easy online purchase and activation of BlueCosmo’s many Iridium prepaid options. Device comes with a blank prepaid SIM card so AIRTIME PURCHASE REQUIRED
- GPS Tracking and SOS – Send your current location automatically or with the push of a button
- Military-grade ruggedness (MIL-STD 810F) and Ingress Protection (IP65)
Imagine a new service from Inmarsat that will enable your smart phone or tablet to work seamlessly, anywhere on the planet*, completely independent of cellular or fixed networks. The IsatHub package includes: Terminal and standard battery Quick start guide in 8 languages Power supply/AC charger and USB cable IsatHub will enable you to talk, text, and access the Internet on your smart device, anywhere inside – or outside – the coverage of cellular or terrestrial comms, with one global tariff. We all know how much we depend on our smart devices for work, pleasure, and keeping in touch with friends and family. Empowering you to stay in touch wherever you go, this new service represents a significant step-change in your own personal connectivity, worldwide. IsatHub will enable you to continue to use your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet beyond the reach of cellular or terrestrial networks. The service is accessed via an app on your device, which connects to a new, low-cost terminal, smaller than an ipad. You will feel empowered knowing you can talk, text and access the internet with your personal or work smart devices wherever you go. In some sectors this will prove to be part of everyday life, such as, journalists who rely on social media and other digital channels to update their readers on news as it happens. And of course, using data speeds of up to 384kbps and an unrivalled network availability of 99.9 per cent, no other mobile satellite operator can offer this level of performance and reliability for smart device connectivity. * Coverage is over the global Inmarsat-4 satellite network, which excludes extreme polar regions.
- IsatHub offers global talk, text and internet using Inmarsat’s Global 3G Satellite Network
- Data speeds of up to 380 Kbps down and 240 Kbps up
- Wideye iSavi IsatHub is lightweight, highly portable and is quick and easy to set up with no technical expertise or training needed
- Wi-Fi Connections for multiple device with built-in Firewall. Compact and portable, easy to deploy and user friendly apps
- The terminal has a 30 metre Wi-Fi range and multiple devices can share the same connection
With data speeds up to 380 Kbps down and 240 Kbps up, the iSavi delivers faster internet connections than any comparable IsatHub device, and the free downloadable Voice App gives you ultra-reliable, high-quality voice calling directly from your iPhone, iPad or Android device over the Inmarsat global satellite network. The iSavi can be set-up quickly and easily, so you can focus on the things that are important to you.
Putting Satellite onto your Smartphone
Developed to connect your iPhone, iPad or Android device directly to the Inmarsat system of global communication satellites, iSavi is a new generation of personal satellite connectivity device. It’s simple to set-up and use, with no technical training required, so you can seamlessly remain in contact without ever changing your smartphone habits: update your Facebook status, send and receive sms and emails, surf the web, call any mobile phone or landline anywhere. The iSavi extends the range of your smartphone beyond the reach of cell phones or terrestrial networks with its reliable, robust satellite connectivity.
The iSavi gives you satellite connectivity at an affordable price, with tools that help you manage your usage and keep your costs low. The free, downloadable IsatHub Control App gives you full control of how and when you use the IsatHub service right from your iPhone, iPad or Android device, enabling you to connect multiple Wi-Fi devices at once, view the data usage of each device, and manage which devices can access your connection.
Includes iSavi terminal with flip-up antenna, Li-Ion rechargeable battery, International AC adapter kit, User Manual, BlueCosmo SIM Card & Service Agreement
- GLOBAL VOICE & DATA: Global Smartphone & Tablet to Satellite connectivity for voice, internet and messaging. Data speeds up to 380 Kbps down and 240 Kbps up.
- USER FRIENDLY: Wi-Fi Connections for multiple device with built-in Firewall. Compact and portable, easy to deploy and user friendly apps
- SERVICE: Rate plans start at $20 monthly with data rates as low as $2.90 per MB.
- RUGGED: Dust and Splash resistant construction (IP65 rated)
- INCLUDED IN BOX: Wideye iSavi terminal with flip-up antenna, Li-Ion rechargeable battery, International AC adapter kit, User Manual, BlueCosmo SIM Card & Service Agreement
Current Amazon promotion gives you US 50GB 4G LTE data Unlimited data (After 50GB, speed limited to Max of 256 kbps and Global 3GB 4G LTE LIMITED data for 30 days with new device purchase. Limited time and until quantities last. Hurry!! Overview, Mightywifi hotspot is a personal global WiFi hotspot that provides fast, secure and cost-effective mobile internet around the world. Keep your locked smart phone, tablet and laptop connected in over 150 countries! Service is pay-as-you-go, simply buy a data package whenever you need one. How it works: Purchase a data package, Activate your device and turn on Mighty hotspot, connect up to 5 gadgets to WiFi. Recharge data packages using the APP anytime and anywhere. Smart & Simple: One-touch access to WiFi in over 150 countries – no SIMs needed! Shareable: Connect up to 5 gadgets at once. Keep your travel buddies online too! Blazing Fast Speeds: Get the fastest 4G LTE mobile WiFi speeds worldwide(*** signal strength and data speed may vary depending on local cell tower conditions, please check coverage before making the purchase) Lasting: Stay powered-on all day long with 12 hours of WiFi battery life Simple, Cost-Saving Pricing: Get UNLIMITED US or Global data with day passes (US 1GB, Global 0.5GB high speed data cap then slow down at 256 kbpts) Buy day passes only when you need them! In the box WiFi Hotspot USB Cable Wall Charger Device Manual. Our US network coverage map is avaiable on our website. After customer use up high speed data from US day passes, the unlimited data package data will slow down to max of 256 kbps.
- Device purchase comes with FREE UNLIMITED US 50GB 4G LTE Data for 30 days ($50 dollar Value, after 50GB, speed reduced to 256 kbps) and 3GB Global data for 30 days – Device must be activated on our website. It WILL NOT WORK with your sim or without Activation from us.
- This device is US & Global wifi hotspot, not a signal booster nor is a range extender. Please check our US cellular coverage map on our website before making purchase. The strength of signal and speed may vary depending on your location and congestion in the area. We honor Amazon’s return policy when you are not satisfied
- Launched on Amazon since April 2019, Thank you for great interest and love. Since 2003, we have serviced over 60 Million users worldwide.
- MightyWifi MOBILE APP available on Google Play and Apple App Store! Download it to keep track of your data usage and instant recharges while you’re on the move! CONNECTS UP TO 5 DEVICES – Share your internet with your friends and family. Use multiple devices, such as your computer, phone, tablet, and more
- OVER 150+ COUNTRIES GLOBAL COVERAGE – 16-Band 4G network frequency allows it to connect to the local network. Frequency information available on the manual or upon request before making the purchase.
The NETGEAR Nighthawk mobile hotspot router is the world’s first commercial gigabit-class LTE mobile hotspot router to achieve maximum download speeds of 1Gbps. It combines ultrafast download speeds, support for cat 16 LTE advanced and 4-band carrier aggregation, providing the best Internet connection possible while on-the-go, or at home.
- CONNECTED & PROTECTED ANYWHERE: Create your own secure WLAN and share it with others when traveling for business or on holiday, when outdoors, or to replace your home DSL coverage.
- STAY PRODUCTIVE: Share WiFi internet access with up to 20 devices.
- WORKS WITH ANY NETWORK: Unlocked for 3G/4G LTE internet access around the world using your provider’s SIM card.
- DATA SHARING & MEDIA STREAMING: One USB port shares storage for data or personal media streaming with connected wireless devices.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: 5040 mAh rechargeable battery powers all day continuous use, and allows easy charging of other USB devices.
- INTUITIVE COLOR DISPLAY: Large 2.4″ LCD screen provides data usage monitoring, mobile signal strength, and network management information.
- Unlocked and will accept any SIM card. In the US, the MR1100 supports AT&T and T-mobile bands. It has limited Verizon band support, but will work in some areas but not others.
The Wi-Fi On-The-Go was designed and engineered for the mobile lifestyle. By adding the additional portable 4G antennas to the portable router, the Direct Link Technology will allow you to keep streaming uninterrupted data both in-motion or stationary with the fastest 4G LTE connectivity available, up to 150Mbps per second. *Please note that, connections with the supported 2, 4, and 12 LTE bands may revert to 3G if the LTE signal is not available in remote locations. This product also includes a durable weatherproof, externally-mounted antenna array (hardware included) which amplifies your signal for a longer coverage range that is far beyond a simple “off-the-shelf” mobile hotspot. Manage your Wi-Fi signals at a greater distance while at an RV park, truck stop, job site, camp site, or even at home. Approved Providers: AT&T (only within the United States) and certified use with Rogers (in Canada). Get the data you need with no annual contracts, monthly bills, or long-term commitments. You get the freedom to choose your data plan that fits your needs. *Please note: this product requires the consumer’s own AT&T Nan SIM Card and data package. Wi-Fi On-The-Go is also carefully designed to provide a better sense of security with its encrypted personal network. You get to keep your internet connectivity secure with advanced protected access. Through Mimeo technology, you can connect multiple devices (if. e. : phones, tablets, laptops, and gaming consoles) at the same time without having to compromise performance. The Wi-Fi On-The-Go router also comes with four Ethernet ports and one USB port to allow connection with multiple devices. Follow the step-by-step instructions for an easy set-up depending on your specific application. This product is equipped with versatile power supply options: 120V AC/DC adapter into a wall outlet or a 12V DC/DC adapter to a 12V power source (vehicle, solar panel, boat, RV, etc. ). **Please note that the 12V DC/DC In-Line Power Supply will require the user to determine which connection type they will need to add to the red/black wires, such as: a cigarette lighter adapter, banana clips, or whichever suits your needs. Please consult with the technical manual for further details regarding power supply set up. Experience the Wi-Fi On-The-Go today and stay connected wherever you are! Lipper Components is a leading supplier of premium components to the recreational vehicle, manufactured housing, trailer, bus, marine and heavy truck industries. Certified for use for Rogers (CA) & AT&T, 3G bands II/IV/V & 4G LTE bands 2/4/12
- Direct Link technology provides the fastest 4G LTE connectivity available, up to 150Mbps
- Weatherproof externally mounted 4G antennas provide superior coverage
- Wi-Fi On-The-Go is completely portable. Two additional 4G antennae can replace the mounted 4G antennae connection allowing your network to be taken anywhere, any time
- Compatible with AT&T and Rogers cellular service using LTE bands II, IV, V and 2, 4 & 12
- Nan sum card and data package required and sold separately
- This product is versatile for power supply options (vehicle, solar panel, etc. )