The AIM is a DIRECTV specific satellite installation meter that tunes to any DIRECTV transponder including national and local spot beams. It powers all LNB’s including SL3 SWM and SL5 SWM. DIRECTV approved. Features:
- Practically brand-new up-to-date software
The KING OA8201 Jack Antenna is simply the best RV over-the-air HDTV Antenna available. It features a wider reception range and is less directional than traditional RV antennas to provide broader reception coverage. Provides superior reception of UHF signals where over 80% of new DTV channels are broadcast, and great reception of remaining VHF channels. The Jack Antenna is easy to install and works with varying roof thicknesses and easily replaces an existing antenna. Once installed, the Jack Antenna easily avoids dead spots–effortlessly rotate the antenna 360 degrees with two fingers. The built-in digital TV reception meter simplifies setup and eliminates frustration, simply point the antenna for maximum reception before scanning for channels. The fixed height requires no cranking up or down. No need to remember to stow the antenna before driving away. The compact, aerodynamic mount offers superior wind resistance, is 70% smaller, and requires less roof space than traditional RV antennas.
- Sleek over-the-air HDTV antenna with mount and built-in signal meter
- Broader reception coverage with superior reception of UHF signals
- Easy to install and effortless antenna rotation
- Fixed height requires no cranking up or down
- The compact, aerodynamic mount offers superior wind resistance and is up to 70% smaller than traditional RV antennas
This is the all-new AIM version 2 incorporating the latest and greatest technologies. This is as futureproof as you can get. No other meter performs the same tests or has the same support for DIRECTV products as this meter.
- AIM 2.0 meter with ruggedized case
- Ballistic Nylon Carrying case
- 100 to 240 VAC Power Adapter
- 12 VAC vehicle power adapter
- Pre-installed battery pack
- Shoulder strap
- Cable test load
- USB flash drive with user manual
What’s new in the Generation 2.0 AIM Meter:
25% increase in battery life over AIM 1.0, which should allow a technician to complete a full day’s work on a single charge
Longer battery life that offers twice as many charge/discharge cycles as current battery
More accessible battery compartment for faster and easier field repleacements
Rubber over-mold on the enclosure and rigid “Tetrafab” case for the meter
Recessed lens and lip around the display help protect against cracked screens
More robust internal design
High contrast driver chip to improve visibility in bright light
Thin protective plastic sheet with non-glare coating
Outer protective lens can be easily replaced
Faster boot and faster operation
Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Bluetooth for Firmware Updates
Compatibility with high-power SWMs
Compatibility with Reverse Band LNBs and SWMs
- Step-by-step instructions for aligning any DIRECTV dish
- Ability to run Extended Installation Verification
- Test modes that help find problems in cable runs
- Store different test results in the meter and download them later
- Full user manual included to help anyone from novices to experts
This is the model MP1DXMAX Super Antenna. It is the maximum HF-VHF setup offered by Super Antenna, with everything ready to go in one Super Go Bag. ANTENNA: The MP1C Antenna is at the heart of this high performance system with repeatable precision. The MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter band adapter covers 144 MHz at any time while still operating HF. Set your desired HF frequency on the SuperSlider and start transmitting. TUNING: A good SWR is dialed in on all HF bands and 2 meters, with no need for an autotuner. Enjoy the freedom of all bands 80m/ 75m/ 60m/ 40m/ 30m/ 20m/ 17m/ 15m/ 12m/ 11m/ 10m /6m meters, *plus* Simultaneous 2 meter band on the same antenna. Cover all HF frequencies 3.5MHz~30MHz and every frequency in between, plus VHF 144~148 MHz on the same antenna. SUPERWHIP: The included SW1 SuperWhip ruggedized Titanium whip puts the Super Antenna in a durability class beyond any normal ham antenna. TRIPOD: The collapsible TM1 Low Profile Tripod enables the antenna to be set up on any convenient flat surface, outdoors or indoors. MOUNT: The UM2 Universal Mount attaches to nearby objects in any portable or base situation, with your choice to use either the clamp or U-bolt. RADIALS: Pre-tuned multi-length quarter-wave SuperWire Stealth Radial Sets with integral push-on connectors make it easy to cover the complete frequency range every time, without tweaking or adjustment. FULL COVERAGE: The included MC80 and MC60 SuperCoils provide 80 meter, 75 meter, and 60 meter (5 MHz) bands. GO BAG: The Stealth black MOLLE/PALS durable GB1 carry case is a professional quality briefcase with custom fit pockets for carrying Super Antenna gear. Top operators reach for their Super Antenna when they need a solid, reliable, powerful, and compact system that goes anywhere. Whether your needs are an expedition, carry-on, a balcony, a weekend get-away, or EmComm disaster relief… Get The Power Of A Super Antenna. A big signal in a small package.
- THIS IS: The maximum Super Antenna Go Bag setup with All HF Bands 80m-10m and simultaneous VHF 2 meters. The new ruggedized version of the MP1 SUPER ANTENNA, 2 METER ADAPTER, TRIPOD, UNIVERSAL MOUNT, TITANIUM SUPER-WHIP, 80 & 60 METER COILs, and GO BAG. The #1 HF Portable Vertical Antenna worldwide. Package includes entire /portable /backpack /base /travel antenna system for Ham Radio. Operators who demand top performance choose the MP1DXMAX for transmitting and receiving.
- Perfect for Vacation and Field Day. PACKAGE CONTENTS: MP1C Super Antenna + MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter + SW1 Titanium SuperWhip + TM1 Low Profile Tripod + UM2 SuperMount + MC80 Coil + MC60 Coil + FG1 SWR Ruler + GB1 Super Go Bag + SP3 SuperSpike + All Radial Sets: MR4010, MR8075, MR6060, MR642, MR2R, MR2Y, and MR2B. Everything collapses down to pack into the stealth black Go Bag zip case, which features internal velcro pockets, hidden secret pockets, and MOLLE/PALS compatibility.
- SIZE: Total antenna extended length 7ft (2.13m). Antenna Collapsed Size: 12 inches(30cm). Go Bag Size: 13″x9″x3.5″ (33x23x9cm) WEIGHT: Antenna itself weighs 1 pound (0.4kg). Antenna with everything in the Go Bag totals 6.5 pounds. Power Rating: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. EFFICIENCY: Within 1dB of a full size quarter-wave vertical antenna on 20 meters (as measured by HFpack Shootout). COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Amateur Radio transceivers. CONNECTOR: SO-239 (PL259 compatible 50 ohms).
- FREQUENCIES: ALL BANDS 80m, 75m, 60m, 40m, 30m, 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m, 11m, 10m, 6m, meters (3.5MHz to 30MHz tuning) plus simultaneous 2 meters (144 to 148 MHz) with a good SWR. Continuously tunes all frequencies Marine, Government, NGO, CAP, MARS, EmComm, Shortwave, CB, MURS, Weather, FM, Scanner, and everything in between. TUNING METHOD: Antenna tunes by calibrated manual slip of the SuperSlider Coil grip, with no need for external power, separate antenna tuner, or analyzer.
- FEATURES: New type of Dual Band HF + plus 2 meters antenna, with the MC2 SuperPlexer 2 meter adapter. The durable SuperWhip is an indestructible Titanium metal alloy, so flexible that it can be rolled up in an 12 inch diameter circle and stowed in the GB1 Super Go Bag. The TM1 Low Profile Tripod sets up on any flat surface. The UM2 SuperMount clamps to most surfaces, fences, ladders, tables, benches, railings, or attaches with included U-bolt to any 1.25″ pipe, post, or balcony railing.
Features Power Output (Bird Wattmeter) 45 Watts PeP Power Output (IFR Service Monitor) 58 Watts PeP Power Output (Dosy Wattmeter) 50 Watts PeP SWR Meter Frequency Counter 5 Digit LED Talkback Dimmable Faceplate Lights Roger Beep Specifications, Weight, Dimensions Width 7.5″ — Small enough to fit in your truck’s radio cubby Height 2 1/4″ Length 9″ What’s Included: Microphone Mounting Hardware Manual
- Introducing the newer, smaller, and better Galaxy 55. The all-new Galaxy DX55F replaces the DX55HP. One of the newest models of the “Mini-Gal” radios. Same performance as before, but now in a smaller chassis.
- This model has ditched the FM mode and clarifier control of the older model, but all the other features are the same. What is gained is a built-in automatic SWR meter, a feature the older model lacked. And most importantly, it’s still powered by dual MOSFET transistors for at least 45 watts PeP power output.
- Talkback (no echo), 45 Watts PeP, SWR Meter
- Compact Size – Same size as a Cobra 29! Fits in overhead cubbies for Kenworth, Freightliner, and Peterbilt trucks
Jeep drivers aren’t just drivers, they are enthusiasts. When they aren’t commuting to work, they are exploring the outdoors, and that sometimes means limited cell service, and always means being with friends. That’s why Pro Trucker has put together the most inclusive and easy-to-install CB radio kit which includes everything you’ll need to outfit your JK for the outdoors!
This kit is built around the Uniden PRO 510XL radio which is compact in size, and ultra durable for those pushing their rigs to the limit. The JK tire carrier antenna mount installs using pre-existing bolt holes leaving you with a fresh, factory look! Pro Trucker is committed to building the best CB radio kits, which means quality parts. While the Uniden PRO 510XL is what the JK Jeep kit is built around, the other components should not be overlooked. They have included a 4′ black Firestik, teraflex mount, and other high quality, durable parts!
This Kit Includes:
• PRO 510XL CB Radio
• 4′ Firestik FS Series Antenna
• Teraflex Tire Mount
• Compact Mopar Jeep Embossed Speaker
• Driver’s Product SWR Meter with 3′ Jumper Cable to Calibrate Your Antenna
• Pro Trucker 18′ Coaxial Cable
• Pro Trucker Standard Antenna Stud
• CB Radio Mount
This is a no-frills CB radio kit that includes everything you need, and is very easy to install! Quit trying to piece together your CB setup, and buy the Pro Trucker JK Jeep kit today!
- CB radio kit designed specifically for the JK Jeep
- Includes: radio, radio mount, antenna, antenna mount, antenna stud, SWR meter with jumper, 18′ coax, and speaker
- Mopar branded, Jeep embossed compact and powerful external speaker
- Quality parts from Firestik, Uniden, Pro Trucker, and Jeep!
- The most inclusive and easy-to-install CB radio kit on the market
General Lee 10 Meter – Amateur Radio – Transceiver – Pro Tuned And Aligned is the item you are purchasing.—-General information about CB Radios is below. Heavy duty strength construction is a standard base double cab. Professional rig display calibration can be a light load gain or small forty cabin compact operator. Noise mounting aluminum amateur reception receivers are a large bottom bracket portable whip. Tune manual speaker wave cable and a digital off station shield adapter for extended factory spring signal. Usb steel watts frequency is an adjustable eighteen haul over coax. Automatic citizen chrome audio range could be a compatible channel tuning band coil. Front rear or back strong fixed head alert is a lock grade output rugged highway mount. Talkback high proof am dimmers and long low serviceable replacement end meters are a cancelling dual magnetic on road. Handheld roof otr kit is a multi db door stud or a single scan switch headset bumper. Top waterproof wheeler fiberglass bandwidth can be a hand weatherband magnet two stop or a microphone mirror fm connector. Certified or pro rated power semi communication is a 9 cr short hood jack. Four squelch inverter medium bluetooth can be a weak way for vhf uhf or swr transceivers. Emergency shielded dc water chargers are big rf mic tuners. Stainless nb or hf amplifier booster is good panel sets gps. Cdl weather mods land wired filer performance bullhorn. Repeater cord hauler wifi traffic circuit is a premium quality button controls. Friendly external threaded locking chassis can be a tactile overloaded beep powered internal lorry. Detachable blanker grounded front nine is a programmable held anl barrel modes. Satellite keyers lsb switchable is a shaft sideband battery ssb variable.
- The General Lee 10 Meter Amatuer Radio
- Pro Tuned and Aligned for best performance Per The Manufacturers Service Manual
- 10 Meter General Lee Radio Features & Specs: Easy to Use Design and Layout — High and Low Power Output Control — 45 plus Watts Output Power — Variable Talkback Circuit with on/off Switch — Six Band — Dual Control Echo — Blue LED Display and Meter Light — Automatic Noise Limiter — 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Length 9-1/4″ — Width 7-7/8″ — Height 2-3/8″
SWR Test Meter. CB Radio Frequency Range 27 MHZ. SWR 1:1 to 1:3. 52 ohm impedance. SO-239 Input and Output Connectors. Heavy Duty Metal Case Dimensions: 3 3/8 X 2 1/4 X 3 in. Includes: 3′ Black Workman CX-3-PL-PL Coax Jumper
- SWR Test Meter CB Radio Frequency Range 27 MHZ
- SWR 1:1 to 1:3 / 52 ohm impedance
- SO-239 Input and Output Connectors W/ Heavy Duty Metal Case
- Dimensions: 3 3/8 X 2 1/4 X 3 in.
- Includes: 3′ Black Workman CX-3-PL-PL Coax Jumper
- 10 & 12 Meters
- RF Power High / Low
- 45+ Watts PEP
- MIC/RF Gain Controls
- Backlit Keys
This radio’s multiple adjustments allow you to fine tune the signal and sound, for excellent clarity. Change the squelch control settings and the ANL/Noise Blanker option to reduce static and enjoy clear sound. Adjust the microphone gain to control the mic sensitivity.
- 40 Channels
- Public Address
- Automatic Noise Limiter/Noise Blanker
- Mic and RF Gain
- Instant Channel 9 and High Cut
- Multi-function LCD display; Frequencies display; S-meter
- Rotary switch channel selector; Digital SWR; Volume adjustment and ON/OFF; Mode switch AM/FM
- RF gain; Mic gain; Roger beep; Talkback, Scan; ANL filter; NB and Hi-cut; PA; Echo
- 170mm x 160mm x 52mm; DIN size; USB charging socket; Front microphone plug; External loudspeaker jack
- This is a 10 meter radio, not a CB
Uniden 40-Channel CB Radio with Illuminated Front Panel – PC88ELITE PRODUCT FEATURES: + SAE International Group Meets J1455 Recommendations for In-cabin Electronics + Illuminated Front Panel is ideal for switch and control recognition day or night + SWR Meter for Antenna Tuning + 40 Channel CB Radio with Chrome Front Panel + Public Address + Automatic Noise Limiter / Noise Blanker + RF Gain Control + Mic Gain Control + Extra-long Mic Cord PA/CB Switch + Analog S/RF Meter + Instant Channel 9 Access + DC Power Cable + Classic Uniden handheld Microphone + High-Cut Filter for enhanced frequency response + NB/ANL + LED Channel Readout + Front Panel Mic Connector + Metal Hanger on Mic
- Uniden 40-Channel CB Radio with Illuminated Front Panel – PC88ELITE
- SAE International Group Meets J1455 Recommendations for In-cabin Electronics
- SWR Meter for Antenna Tuning, 40 Channel CB Radio with Chrome Front Panel, Public Address, Automatic Noise Limiter / Noise Blanker, RF Gain Control, Mic Gain Control
- Extra-long Mic Cord, PA/CB Switch, Analog S/RF Meter, Instant Channel 9 Access, DC Power Cable, Classic Uniden handheld Microphone
- High-Cut Filter for enhanced frequency response, NB/ANL, LED Channel Readout, Front Panel Mic Connector, Metal Hanger on Mic
SWR Test Meter CB Radio Frequency Range 27 MHZ SWR 1:1 to 1:3 / 52 ohm impedance SO-239 Input and Output Connectors Heavy Duty Metal Case Dimensions: 3 3/8 X 2 1/4 X 3 in. Includes: 3′ Black Workman CX-3-PL-PL Coax Jumper
- SWR Test Meter CB Radio Frequency Range 27 MHZ SWR 1:1 to 1:3 / 52 ohm impedance SO-239 Input and Output Connectors W/ Heavy Duty Metal Case Dimensions: 3 3/8 X 2 1/4 X 3 in. Includes: 3′ Black Workman CX-3-PL-PL Coax Jumper