This 2 Stroke portable generator is great for job sites, campgrounds or tail gating. The unit provides 1000 starting / 900 running of clean power to safely power all electronics. The removable, cleanable, sponge-like element limits the amount of dirt pulled into the engine.
- Great for campgrounds, construction sites, tailgates and power outages,this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- 2HP 2-stroke engine provides 1000 surge watts and 900 rated watts, 1.1 gal. Tank can run for 5 hours at half load
- Produces clean power to safely operate and prevent damage to sensitive electronics
- Uses oil/gas mix fuel so there’s no need for oil changes
- 120V AC,12V DC output included; lightweight, compact size
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts; Gasoline Powered; Up to 13 Hours of Run Time; Gasoline Powered; 1.3 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Rainier 79cc OHV 4 Stroke Engine with Easy Access Recoil Start; Features “Eco (Economy) Mode” for Conserving Energy and Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- Super Quiet Operation; Enjoy a Hushed Hum of as Low as 52 dBA While Providing A Stable Power Source for All Your Sensitive Electronics Such as Smartphones, Tablets, Televisions, and Computers (noise rating obtained at a distance of 7 meters in a controlled environment)
- Control Panel Includes Low Oil Alarm, Overload Alarm, and Output Indicator; Two 5-20R 120V 20 AMP Household Outlets; One 12V 15 AMP DC Outlet; One Neutral Floating Grounding Port; Stop and Reset Buttons
- Equipped with Built-In Handle at a Lightweight 44 Lbs.; Ultra Compact and Portable to Make Transporting Your New Generator Effortless Wherever You Go
- EPA and CARB Compliant; Versatile Choice for Home Use or Recreation Use Such as Power Outages, Camping, Outdoor Activities, Emergency Backup Power. RV air conditioner (11,000 BTU)
- Backed By a 3-Year Limited Warranty
The DuroMax XP4850EH Propane Generator is a powerful, gas and propane powered unit that will provide reliable power whenever you need it. It features the DuroMax Dual Fuel Technology that is now capable of nearly doubling the lifetime of your generator by being able to run on cleaner burning propane from a BBQ tank or main line. There are many advantages to running a Generator on Propane, including being easy to store, longer lasting and more readily available during disasters. Switching over from gas to propane is easy and is done so with a simple flip of a fuel switch. By using Propane, it will also give you quicker, more steady starts every time. It provides a constant 3,850 watts of power and a peak of 4,850 watts. This will adequately handle most household items needed in a emergency or power outage including refrigerator, lights and other basic necessities.
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP4850EH is Powered by a DuroMax 7HP, 212cc OHV Engine.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,850 starting watts and 3,850 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacle. choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP4850EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
Westinghouse portable generators come fully loaded with a unique combination of high-quality features, offering you superior value for the money. Every component in a Westinghouse portable generator has been carefully designed and manufactured to optimize its contribution to the performance, reliability, and safety of the overall unit. The innovation you expect from Westinghouse is clearly evident in these state-of-the-art portable generators that have redefined industry standards. Your choice is easy – select from any well-equipped Westinghouse portable generator – or choose from the Westinghouse ProGen Series for more power and utility.
- 3,250 Running Watts and 3,750 Starting/Surge Watts with Low THD (Safe for Sensitive Electronics); 4.0 Gallon Fuel Tank – 13.5 Hour Run Time at 25% Load
- Simple Operator Control Center: Features a TT-30R RV Ready Power Outlet and 2x 120VAC Power Outlets, Main Circuit Breaker and 2x Individual Circuit Breakers, Grounding Port, and Run/Stop Switch
- Features Westinghouse 208cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine with Iron Sleeve for Long-Lasting Durability and Low Maintenance, Puncture-Proof Tires, Automatic Low Oil Shutdown, and the Westinghouse Pulse-Flo Muffler (for Quiet Operation)
- Plug-and-Play: Includes Oil, an Oil Funnel, and a Tool Kit to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Three Year Warranty and Lifetime Support 1-855-944-3571; EPA and CARB Compliant (Legal for Sale in California)
The Yamaha powered Smarter Tools AP-2000iQ is whisper quiet, lightweight and easy to use. Capable of powering sensitive electronics and loaded with features such as a fuel gauge, USB charging outlet, easy access oil fill door, LED indicator lights, self venting gas cap and smart throttle, the AP-2000iQ is the ideal outdoor power source. Additional features include USFS approved spark arrestor; fuel petcock, 12V charging outlet and parallel capability which allows two units to be connected together for greater power output. It weighs a mere 47 compact pounds, making it easy to transport and easy to store. The AP-2000iQ’s Yamaha MZ80 Engine has the longest emission engine life ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
- Yamaha MZ80 Engine
- Maximum compliance ratings for both EPA and CARB
- Pure Sinewave technology, suitable for powering sensitive electronic equipment like a laptop computer
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor, only 51 dB and eliminates straying sparks
- Can operate in parallel with another AP-2000iQ for 3000 sustained watts. The item is non- returnable.
- Can operate in parallel with another AP-2000iQ for 3000 sustained watts
The Sportsman Series Gasoline 4000 Surge Watt Portable Generator is ideal for powering the RV at the campsite, and a great solution for recreational activities as well as for temporary power supply in case of power outages. This 4000 watt unit is the perfect size to take for that weekend getaway, to tailgate the game at the stadium, or in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It is ideal for hunters and campers running portable TVs, radio, small stoves, grills, and other small appliances. This recoil start generator can run for 10 hours with a 50% load on 3.6 gallons of gas. It is equipped with four 120 volt outlets, one 120V RV outlet and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging. This generator is powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gasoline generator like the Sportsman Series 4000 Watt Portable Gasoline Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun.
- 4,000 Watts Rated, 3,500 Starting Watts; Outlets: 4-120 volt outlets, 1-120V RV outlet, and 1-12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Runs off of gasoline, 7.0 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine with low oil shutdown, 3600 RPM, 212cc; EPA & CARB (California) approved
- Runs for 10 hours on a full tank of gas (3.6 gal.) at 50% load, Decibel rating < 69 decibel
- Recoil Start, Weight: 91 lbs.; Dimension: 23″ (L) x 17.5″ (W) x 19.5″ (H)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
This ultra-light generator is ideal for camping or emergency use. Not for sale in California. Rated Watts 850, Battery Included No, Battery Required No, Low Oil Shutdown Yes, Engine Displacement cc 63, HP 2.4, Dimensions L x W x H in. 15.35 x 12.80 x 13.39, Surge Watts 1,000, Receptacles qty. 1, Start Type Recoil, Engine 2-stroke, Fuel Capacity gal. 1.2, Fuel Type Gasoline. 12V DC outlet
- Lightweight, compact size, weighs 44lbs (20Kg)
- Runs lights, coffee makers or small tools at campsite, cabin or job site at noise level less than 68dB
- 1-1/5-Gallon (4-1/2 liters) tank capacity/runs 8-1/2 hours at 1/2 load on 1-1/5-Gallons of fuel
- Delivers 1000-Watt surge/800-Watt continuous
- Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California
Whether you are ready to go camping, tailgating, or you just need a portable power supply, the Westinghouse Explorer Series WH2400i Digital Inverter Generator is a lightweight, compact, and powerful solution that meets all of your needs. Westinghouse Digital Inverter Generators are unique because they produce clean energy with a low amount of total harmonic distortion (THD) that doesn’t suffer from the voltage spikes and drops common with traditional generators – this means that you can depend on any Westinghouse Digital Inverter Generator to safely and reliably power computers, tablets, cell phones, and other sensitive electronic devices. Additionally, the engine speed of Westinghouse Digital Inverter Generators are regulated to match the load being put on the generator, unlike traditional generators that run at a consistent speed with no variation to engine speed – this makes Westinghouse Digital Inverter Generators highly fuel-efficient, , and economical to operate. Innovative design features such as asymmetrical fans, a dual muffler design, and a double insulated acoustic hood make Westinghouse Digital Inverter Generators one of the quietest generators on the market. Included with the purchase of any Westinghouse Digital Inverter Generator is a 2-Year Limited Warranty and access to a nationwide network of support professionals.
- Lightweight, Compact, and Quiet – Power Anywhere, Anytime (43 lbs. and 59dBa at 50% Load)
- Safely Powers Sensitive Electronics Such as Laptop Computers, Cell Phones, & More (2100 Running Watts / 2400 Starting Watts at <3% THD – EPA & CARB Compliant (Legal for Sale in California))
- Enhanced Fuel Efficiency – 1.3 Gallon Gas Tank Lasts 11 Hours at a 25% Load – Runs All Night
- Features 2 USB Ports That Easily Charge Your Phone or Any Electronic Device
- Double Your Power – Connect the WH2400i to Another Westinghouse WH2400i or WH2000iXLT Digital Inverter Generator with a Westinghouse Parallel Cord (Sold Separately) to Increase Your Wattage
The Sportsman Series gas 7000 Watt Portable Generator can power common major household appliances and power tools, and provide emergency power during blackouts. Equipped with four 120 volt outlets, a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240 volt outlet. Use this generator immediately with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature. With a 50% load this generator can run for 12 hours. A generator of this size is ideal for camping and running essential household appliances during power outages. It’s easy to transport and maneuver when the included wheel kit is installed. Powered by unleaded gas which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gas generator like the Sportsman Series 7000 Watt Portable gas Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun. 7000 surge watts/6000 running watts Ideal for emergency backup for your home or office Includes a portability kit with two 10 in. wheels and a handle, so you can get power to wherever you need to go 13 HP engine, 4 stroke OHV, air cooled 120/240 volt operation, AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, full power panel, engine shut off switch, circuit breaker Recoil or electric start, battery for electric start not included Four 120 volt outlets, one 120/240 volt outlet, and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging Engine run time: 12 hours at 50 percent load 7 gallon fuel tank with gauge, unleaded gas EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- 7000 Watt Surge/6000 watt continuous
- 7 Gallon gas tank with fuel guage/12 hour run time on 50% load
- Recoil start and electric start, circuit protection, Automatic low oil shut down, AVR automatic voltage regulation
- Four 120V AC outlet, one 120/240V outlet, and one 12V DC outlet for battery charging
- EPA approved
- 7000 surge watts/6000 running watts, 13 HP engine, 4 stroke OHV, air cooled, Recoil or electric start, battery for electric start not included
- The Sportsman Series Gasoline 7000 Watt Portable Generator can power common major household appliances and power tools, and provide emergency power during blackouts. Equipped with four 120 volt outlets, a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240 volt outlet. Use this generator immediately with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature. With a 50% load this generator can run for 12 hours. A generator of this size is ideal for camping and running essential household appliances during power outages. It’s easy to transport and maneuver when the included wheel kit is installed. Powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gasoline generator like the Sportsman Series 7000 Watt Portable Gasoline Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun.
- Includes a portability kit with two 10 in. wheels and a handle, so you can get power to wherever you need to go
- 120/240 volt operation, AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, engine shut off switch
- Full power panel, circuit breaker with four 120 volt outlets, one 120/240 volt outlet, and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
Ideal for tailgating or camping, the Sportsman Series 2000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. This generator runs on either unleaded gasoline or propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment. With the Sportsman Series Dual Fuel Generator, you get the long lasting, clean burning advantage of propane gas, plus the familiar and easy to find benefits of unleaded gasoline. With 2000 peak watts and 1400 rated watts and equipped with two 120-volt outlets and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging the Sportsman Series Dual Fuel Generator can handle small household appliances, perfect for recreational activities. With a 50 percent load, the Sportsman Series 2000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator can run for 9 hours on a full tank of gasoline (1.2 gallons) and 12 hours with a full 20 lbs. LP cylinder (the common gas grill type, not included). A 5-foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The 3.5 HP engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 68 Db. The Sportsman Series 2000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator is ideal for anyone who needs affordable, flexible and portable power. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
- 2,000 peak surge watts and 1,400 rated running watts can run most household appliances and power tools, 2-120V outlets, 1-12V DC outlet, regulator hose kit included
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road, or during an emergency
- 3.5 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance, Recoil start, 94 cc engine displacement, 120 V operation, Decibel rating &let; 68 db.
- 1.2 gallon fuel tank, Gasoline run time 9 hours at 50% load, LP run time 12 hours at 50% load, AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, engine shut off switch and circuit breaker
- EPA approved, propane tank not included, surge/running watts may be reduced 10% when using propane
The Reliance Controls 40 foot 30 Amp Outdoor Rated Generator Power Cord has NEMA L14-30 molded and watertight plug and connector ends. It is designed to provide a power connection between your generator and either an outdoor power inlet box or a transfer switch or panel. Since 1909, Reliance Controls Corporation has contributed more innovations that any other single manufacturer and has been awarded over 85 patents on manual transfer switches, time switches and accessories. Reliance Controls Corporation specializes in the manufacturing of a wide variety of electrical products. The primary product line consists of heavy duty time clocks and controls, generator accessories, transfer switches and transfer panels for portable generators and inverters. And after over a century of innovation, Reliance Controls Corporation has built an enviable reputation for high quality, superior engineering and exceptional customer service.The Reliance Controls 40-foot 30 Amp power cord is designed for use with Reliance manual transfer switches, transfer panels, and power inlet boxes, for generators running at a maximum of 7500 watts. This heavy-duty power cord features 10-gauge 4-wire with NEM L14-20 plug and connector ends. It is UL listed and covered by a 5-year warranty.
- This unit is cUL listed
- Perfect for connecting a generator and a transfer switch with a single cord
- Maximum generator running watts: 8,000
- Maximum generator input: 30A@125/250VAC
- NEMA configuration: L14-30
Powerful, portable, and efficient, the Yamaha EF2000iS Gas-Powered Portable Inverter delivers maximum electrical output without sacrificing portability. Thanks to its innovative inverter system, the generator is able to generate up to 2,000 watts of clean AC power. It can run up to 10.5 hours continuously without refueling and uses premium technologies to maximize fuel efficiency.
- 1600 watt rated AC output, 2000 watt maximum AC output, 13.3/16.7 amps @ 120V
- Super-quiet muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor – 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load – improves fuel economy and reduces noise
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control
- CARB Compliant