A quick and easy way to blow out the water lines of your RV, motorhome, camper, boat, and travel trailer. Winterizing is easy with this blow out adapter. Its 3/4″-11 NH hose threads easily connects to a standard garden hose. Its 1/4″ Industrial Interchange Quick-connect plug is the most common quick-connect fitting for air compressors in North America.
One end of the adapter has a male garden hose faucet/spigot/spout connection which screws directly to the city water inlet on your RV, motorhome, boat or travel trailer. The other end of the adapter has a quick-connect plug designed to connect to most air compressors. If your compressor does not have quick-connect coupler, you can easily remove the quick-connect plug with a wrench to get access to the 1/4″ male NPT (national pipe thread) connection, which is a very common connection. Your local hardware store should be able to help you find the proper adapter to connect the 1/4″ male NPT to your air compressor. The flexible hose allows the adapter to access tight spaces and minimizes stress on your piping and fittings.
We use food-grade vegetable oil and non-toxic plumber’s pipe dope only in the installation process. Most commercially available brass fittings contain up to 8% lead, but for your health and safety, the lead-free brass fittings in this item have been tested by a United States CPSC-Accepted Testing Lab and certified to contain less than 0.25% lead. The manufacturer, Vibrant Yard Company LLC, is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business.
- Blowout adapter with shut-off valve to winterize your recreational vehicles (RV), motorhome, camper, boat, watercraft, and travel trailer by blow out method. This is a safer, healthier, and environmentally friendlier winterization tool when compared with those winterizing kits that use antifreeze.
- Flexible hose allows the adapter to access tight spaces and minimizes stress on pipes and fittings. Pre-assembled length: 11.5 inches approx. Pressure rating: 250 psi. 100% outdoor rated, virtually indestructible, impervious to water and oil.
- Hose: Flexible Reinforced Synthetic Rubber, water and oil resistant (Insta-Grip hose, made in USA)
- For your health and safety, the fittings are made of lead-free brass, certified to contain less than 0.25% lead. Always wear safety goggles when handling or using compressed air.
- This winterization tool is made from the highest quality parts. The shut-off valve is made from forged brass (not brass casting) for extra strength and durability. If you are looking for a heavy duty tool that lasts a lifetime, this one is for you! This blowout adaptor may also be used to winterize sprinkler system, drip irrigation system, soaker hose, spigot, faucet, sillcock, water garden hose and hose bibb where applicable. Assembled in Wichita, Kansas, USA with domestic and foreign parts.
Fix your RV the easy way with the Valterra Twist-On Waste Valve! Eliminate the mess with your old RV plumbing valve. This valve twists directly onto your current waste valve, eliminating expensive service work. Simply attach to the front of the broken valve, open the handle or paddle of the broken valve, and you’re good to go! With a bayonet attachment system, you can be sure that the valve stays on tight. So easy to use, the Valterra Twist-On Waste Valve is perfect for any RV, camper, or trailer owner.
- NO MESS: At-home RV valve repair is mess-free for your convenience
- LEAK-PROOF: Tight bayonet attachments and pre-installed fittings hooks ensure a leak-proof system
- DIY REPAIRS: Eliminate the need for costly service work!
- EASY TO USE: Simply attach the twist-on valve to the broken valve and open the handle of the broken valve for a quick fix. Valve rotates to most convenient location
- VERSATILE: Fits most standard RV’s and campers for a universal match
Camco RV Flexible Swivel Stik with Shutoff Valve dislodges and flushes the stubborn waste deposits and odor-causing particles left after holding tank is emptied. It features a powerful rotary cleaning action that reaches corners and walls of the tank. Solid section including handle measures 24″ long, the flexible section measures 34″ long with a 2″ diameter nozzle. One-quarter turn shut-off valve at your fingertips. Perfect for use on holding tanks that are offset from the toilet. All brass moving parts.
- Powerful rotary cleaning action dislodges and flushes the stubborn waste deposits and odor-causing particles left after holding tank is emptied
- Solid section including handle measures 24″ long; the flexible section measures 34″ long with a 2″ diameter nozzle
- Flexible section is perfect for use with holding tanks that are offset from the toilet
- Easy grip handle with a standard 3/4″ female garden hose connection
- Hot Water Tank Diverter Valve
- Most commonly used for winterizing and storage
- Bypasses the water flow of water from entering the hot water tank
Camco RV Water Tank Filler with Shutoff Valve helps fill your water tank in a fraction of the usual time and eliminate “bubble-back.“ Large 5/8″ fill tube allows you to fill your camper, trailer or motorhome water tank at or near full pressure while minimizing line backflow. Quarter-turn pressure-sealed valve allows you to selectively control water flow.
- Fill the water tank in a fraction of the usual time
- Quarter-turn pressure-sealed valve helps to selectively control the water flow
- Large 5/8″ fill tube helps to fill the water tank at or near full pressure while minimizing line backflow
- 5/8″ fill tube
- CSA low lead content certified and complies with California’s AB1953 and Vermont Act 193 Low Lead Laws
Valterra Products, Inc. RV Hydroflush breaks up plugged tanks. Flushes clean the entire waste system including tank, pipe, valve, and drain hose. No installation required. Simply attaches to your valve with a quick twist.
- PART# 64682
- NO INSTALLATION REQUIRED
- HYDROFLUSH W/ANTI SIPHON VALVE
- BREAKS UP PLUGGED TANKS
Camco RV Sewer Hose Rinser with Shut-Off Valve thoroughly rinses your sewer hose before storing. This unique sewer hose rinser features jet cleaning action. Locks onto bayonet fitting securely, then hooks to any standard water hose to create a powerful spray that helps to reduce the odors and cleans the sewer hose. Can be left in place as a hose cap during storage.
- Locks into bayonet fitting securely, and connects to a garden hose
- Fits easy slip, RhinoFLEX and standard sewer fittings
- Can be left in place as a hose cap during storage
- Thoroughly rinse your sewer hose before storing
- Convenient shut-off valve