Keep mobile devices, media players, and computers connected to Wi-Fi and nationwide 4G LTE networks on the road with the Winegard ConnecT 4G1xT for Trucks. Stream live TV services, access route navigation, upload logs, and keep important apps up-to-date at maximum available speeds wherever the road may take you.
The ConnecT 4G1xT provides consistent nationwide 4G LTE, in-motion cellular connectivity for when Wi-Fi networks aren’t available. Get the data you need with no annual contracts via Winegard prepaid data plans (ranging from 1 GB to 20 GB) that give you the freedom and flexibility to choose what’s right for you.
The high-performance ConnecT 4G1xT Wi-Fi extender offers maximum security while capturing available Wi-Fi networks for a consistent, reliable, and secure mobile internet connection at the fastest speed possible. You’ll be able to connect to accessible Wi-Fi hotspots, such as at restaurants, truck stops, and more.
The large, high-gain Wi-Fi antennas and MIMO technology gives you improved range of transmission, helping you capture signals from farther away so you spend less time circling the lot to find a strong signal.
Easy to set up, simply follow the step-by-step onscreen instructions, scan for and select a Wi-Fi network, and then connect your mobile devices, computers, smart TVs, gaming controls, and more to secure Wi-Fi in seconds. It’s also great for using Wi-Fi Calling and VoIP services to make phone calls when cell coverage is weak.
Always secure, the ConnecT 4G1xT offers advanced Wi-Fi protected access (WPA and WPA2-PSK), double Firewall protection (SPI and NAT), denial of service (DoS) attack prevention, plus a separate guest network access option.
The ConnecT 4G1xT features a single ethernet cable installation that runs on a 12-volt power supply, a proven dome design that’s been rigorously text to meet the demands of the trucking environment, and an impact pad that blocks harmful road vibrations.
Mount with the unit’s included feet to the roof of a cab, or use the optional rear cab mount (model MT-SM10, sold separately). It measures 10.3 inches in diameter and 12.4 inches tall. Designed and manufactured in the USA, it’s backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on parts and 1-year warranty on labor.
Winegard is a leading US designer and manufacturer of more than 1,000 different world class antenna products for the home, RVs, trucking industry, boating, and tailgating parties — including antennas for TV, direct to home satellite services, 4G LTE cellular, and Wi-Fi networks.
- Stay connected for work and during downtime inside your truck via 4G LTE and Wi-Fi networks with expanded coverage and reliable, secure connectivity
- Consistent nationwide 4G LTE, in-motion cellular connectivity when Wi-Fi networks aren’t available; flexible, affordable monthly prepaid data plans
- High-gain Wi-Fi antennas and MIMO technology improve range of transmission, helping you capture signals from farther away at Wi-Fi hotspots
- Simple setup with step-by-step onscreen instructions for connecting all your mobile devices, computers, smart TVs, gaming controls, and more
- Mounts easily to roof of truck cab; backed by a 2-year on parts (1 year for labor)