Uniden BC75XLT, 300-Channel Handheld Scanner, Public Safety, Police, Fire, Emergency, Marine, Auto Racing, Civil Air, Ham Radio, Railroad, CB Radio, NOAA Weather, and More. Compact Design.
You can use the BC75XLT to monitor police and fire departments (including rescue and paramedics), NOAA weather transmissions, business/industrial radio, utilities, marine and amateur (ham radio) bands, and air band transmissions. Of course, scanning the 32,000 available frequencies can be time-consuming and frustrating, which is why Uniden added such functions as Close Call capture technology, which instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters to help you detect and identify local signals, and a comprehensive memory that holds up to 300 programmed channels. Receives conventional channels on the following frequencies: (25-54 MHz) (108 – 174 MHz) (406 – 512 MHz) To program the unit: Push Hold. This should bring up the first available channel, it should show B:1 Channel 1 and 000.000. To program your frequency in you will push in the Orange Function key and then let go. Immediately push in the E button and let go. You will then see a black box with PGM in it in the top right corner of screen, this means you are in program mode. Type in your frequency including the decimal point, when finished push in the E key and let go. This will enter in the frequency. To enter in another frequency turn the knob at the top right one click to the right and this will bring you to the next available channel. Follow step 5 and on. When finished entering in all of your frequencies you may hit scan. The scanner will now begin scanning your frequencies.
- 300 channels , 10 Programmable Search Ranges
- Vhf low/high, uhf frequencies
- Close call RF capture Technology with do Not disturb
- Pc programming port & free software
- Narrow band compatible
- 300 Channels: You can program up to 300 channels into the scanner’s memory, 30 channels in each of 10 banks. Then, you can scan for transmissions on the stored channels
- Close Call RF Capture Technology: Close Call automatically detects and tunes to nearby transmissions, even if the frequency isn’t programmed into a channel
- Runs on 2 AA alkaline or Simple USB charging allows you to recharge your scanner’s batteries from a computer, or adapters for many wireless telephones
- Narrowband Compliant: Properly tunes to channels using the Narrowband modulation now required for business and public safety operation
- Ten Preprogrammed Service Search Bands: Easily search for frequencies typically used by Police, Fire/Emergency, Marine, Racing, Civil Air, Ham Radio, Railroad, CB Radio, Weather, and more
- Refer user manual below.