weBoost Connect RV 65 (471203) – Cell Phone Signal Booster for your Towable RV or Motorhome – Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint – Enhance Your Signal up to 32x.
The weBoost Connect RV 65 cellular signal booster is a simple, effective solution to maintain continuous communication for all cellular-enabled devices – smartphones, tablets, etc. – in your parked RV.
Included in the kit is a telescoping pole which allows the outside antenna to get closer to a direct line of site to the nearest cell tower. Initial install takes 30 minutes, with 10 minutes to set up and take down pole and outside antenna.
The Connect RV 65 uses a power indoor booster to maximize coverage area inside your RV making it most effective in weak cell phone signal areas. weBoost amplifies signals to improve coverage-including 4G LTE- no matter your cellular carrier in the United States. The Connect RV 65 comfortably handles multiple simultaneous connections across multiple carriers, providing effortless voice and data communications for all users.
weBoost’s Connect RV 65 comes with a 2-year warranty.
- COMPATIBILITY: This weBoost Signal Booster is compatible with all US carriers including: AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Straight Talk, U.S. Cellular and many more. *Government regulations in the U.S. prohibit boosting a particular frequency used by some of the Sprint network. Most Sprint customers still see performance improvement from weBoost signal boosters.
- SIGNAL BOOSTER: The weBoost Connect RV 65 boosts your signal up to 32X for fewer dropped calls, higher audio quality, and faster uploads and downloads.
- BATTERY LIFE: Enjoy up to 2 hours of additional talk time with the weBoost Connect RV 65. This cell phone signal booster consumes only a small percentage of your phone’s battery, prolonging battery life.
- VERSATILITY: The weBoost Connect RV 65 supports multiple devices so that everyone can experience the fastest network speed inside of your RV.
- STATIONARY USE: The weBoost Connect RV 65 is designed to increase your cell phone signal in your parked RV.