Westinghouse iGen2200 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator – 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts – Gas Powered – CARB Compliant
Whether you need a power supply on the job site or for your latest tailgate party, the versatile Westinghouse iGen2200 Digital Inverter Generator is a perfect portable power solution. Designed by Westinghouse in Columbus, Ohio, the dependable and easy-to-use iGen2200 offers a variety of premium, cutting-edge features at a value that cannot be beat by comparable generator models in its class. Unlike traditional open-frame generators, the iGen2200 safely powers sensitive electronic devices such as laptop computers, cell phones, or kitchen equipment by producing clean and stable electricity that is just as dependable and safe as the power you get from your home. Powered by a four-stroke Westinghouse engine, the iGen2200 is engineered to automatically adjust its engine speed to produce only the amount of power needed to meet the demand of the load being placed on the generator, increasing fuel efficiency and reducing operating noise and exhaust emissions. As an additional feature, the iGen2200 features a U.S. Forest Service approved spark arrestor to ensure that the unit is safe for use in parks and forests. The Westinghouse iGen2200 Digital Inverter Generator is backed by a three-year warranty and Westinghouse’s nationwide service and support network.
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Weighs Only 46 Lbs. – Gas Powered – Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets
- Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage – Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: 52 dB Noise Output and 12 Hour Run Time on a 1.2 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Efficiency Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- Parallel Capable – Combine Your iGen2200 with the Westinghouse WH2200iXLT, iGen1200, iGen2200, and iGen2500 to Increase Available Wattage and Amperage (Requires Westinghouse Parallel Cord)
- Three Year Warranty and Free Lifetime Technical Support at 1-855-944-3571 – EPA, USFS, and CARB Compliant (Legal for Sale in California).Engine RPM:Max 5300