Westinghouse WGen9500 Heavy Duty Portable Generator – 9500 Rated Watts & 12500 Peak Watts – Gas Powered – Electric Start – Transfer Switch & RV Ready – CARB Compliant
Prepare your backup power supply with the high performance Westinghouse WGen9500 Heavy Duty gasoline powered portable generator. The robust 13 5-HP 457cc OHV 4 Stroke Westinghouse Engine is equipped with a steel 6 6 gallon fuel tank & runs forup to 17 5 hours to power your major appliances such as an air conditioner, refrigerator, & sump pump at the same time. Electric start push-button & remote start key fob offers convenient starting from up to 109 yd. away. Depend on the WGen9500 to keep you powered from day to night.
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 17. 5 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5-20r Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, One RV Ready 120/240V 14-50r, and Two 5V USB Ports; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required).AC Frequency:60 Hz
- EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by a 3-Year; Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571